The Mod Squad

You are pretty much spot on about Austin's run, I think he worked a few singles matches with Shamrock and Bossman, I also want to say he had a match with Goldust early into his title reign but aside from 4 or 5 matches it was the four you named.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We actually just discussed this last night, you will indeed get to play that mod :D

Thank you to the Mod Squad team, this weekend has seen some massive efforts! Cannot wait to share more, which will be soon :)

Awesome news! I love your WCW 2001 and Montreal Mods. But I do hope you work on the habits section, IIRC they were still a bit heavy on your TEW 2013 iterations. But anyway it's great to see you back and it's awesome to know I'll have a a pre-screwjob mod to play when I get into TEW 2016. The Hype is realz! :D

I second this habits were a really crippling feature of the last mod. IMO there should be very few guys who are at 75% for things like drinking, smoking, etc since that would be equal to them showing up nightly barely able to stand and perform.

I second this habits were a really crippling feature of the last mod. IMO there should be very few guys who are at 75% for things like drinking, smoking, etc since that would be equal to them showing up nightly barely able to stand and perform.

Part of me kind of likes the heavier habits though because of the tons of new features to modify behavior. Yes maybe its just slightly overkill but I cant wait to have half my roster in rehab. When they come back half will hate me, still be messed up and get fired, and the other half will love me and eventually get clean even if it means i dont use them for over a year

Awesome news! I love your WCW 2001 and Montreal Mods. But I do hope you work on the habits section, IIRC they were still a bit heavy on your TEW 2013 iterations. But anyway it's great to see you back and it's awesome to know I'll have a a pre-screwjob mod to play when I get into TEW 2016. The Hype is realz! :D

Habits and personalities were overhauled and lowered across the board. Most backstages sit around 70% with no user avatar skill points used... yourself as the booker with no skills actually counts as a negative to backstage so those are worst case scenarios.

Habits and personalities were overhauled and lowered across the board. Most backstages sit around 70% with no user avatar skill points used... yourself as the booker with no skills actually counts as a negative to backstage so those are worst case scenarios.

Thats perfect and by all means the mods are awesome. I don't mind the backstage issues as much as it sucked having a match drug down because someone was 75% roid user and 65% drinker and 50% smoker haha :)

Anyway I'll be there day on on this mod looking forward to it :D

I'm actually playing with the WCW Lives Mod right now without altering a thing after conversion and I think it plays just fine. I mean, WCW is an absolute handful backstage, but they're meant to be, right??

I'm actually playing with the WCW Lives Mod right now without altering a thing after conversion and I think it plays just fine. I mean, WCW is an absolute handful backstage, but they're meant to be, right??

Like I said maybe it was just me but it wasn't the backstage stuff. My lockerrooms almost always sit at nearly 100 percent. I usually play larger promotions so all the perks are on, my locker room avatar stat always gets maxed out, I bring in a ton of tag teams and relatives and I play with large rosters. So there is always more bad than good in my lockerrooms. It was just guys dying from high habits, segments being brought down in the main event due to again high habits. Love the mod, played the crap out of it, the 2001 mod might be my favorite real world mod ever.

Maybe the most notorious roid user in the C Verse only has 45% steroid abuse (Big Smack Scott).

I've known perfectly sober workers who were barely able to perform...

I'm still awaiting a TEW backstage segment where two workers arrive, say "we were talking in the car", and refuse to work the two matches you've been promoting for three months.

If I had any agility whatsoever, I'd be doing backflips right now. :D Thank you for listening to us concerning this area of the game. :cool:

I am very sorry if I haven't replied to anyone who PM'd offering to cut pics :( I should know by now you guys are awesome and my inbox will die :) We have it covered now thank you all for being so generous!

Someone asked for an update on progress, I'd say we're about 60% done. Main post will be updated over the coming days with some screenshots and a few other things.

Like I said maybe it was just me but it wasn't the backstage stuff. My lockerrooms almost always sit at nearly 100 percent. I usually play larger promotions so all the perks are on, my locker room avatar stat always gets maxed out, I bring in a ton of tag teams and relatives and I play with large rosters. So there is always more bad than good in my lockerrooms. It was just guys dying from high habits, segments being brought down in the main event due to again high habits. Love the mod, played the crap out of it, the 2001 mod might be my favorite real world mod ever.

Maybe the most notorious roid user in the C Verse only has 45% steroid abuse (Big Smack Scott).

Yeah, Stennick's right, problem wasn't backstage. I don't mind picking up WCW, for example, with a 32% backstage morale, but the habits were too high and they lowered the match grades in an unrealistic way. Now that I think about it, they also kept the locker room morale too low. But I'm glad Genadi changed it. It will be more realistic. I'm sure it will sill be hard to save WCW.

I played the hell out of your Golden Age mod - far more than any others, so I'll be looking forward to this. It's my favorite mod of all-time.

When you can play JCP, use Ann Casey at the end of her career, push Joyce Grable and Debbie Combs, steal Madusa, Candi Devine and Sherri from Verne (Verne, I love you; I'm sorry), work with new talent like Misty Blue Simmes, and sign Wendi Richter because she hates Vince, women's wrestling is on in the NWA.

Being somewhat of an expert on 80s/90s women's wrestling, I also added workers like Reggie Bennett, Allison Royal, and a few others who escape me.

Edit: And that's not even including what you can do with all the GUYS you know you're going to make legends out of. An early 90's youth movement powered by a feud between Ric Flair and Shane Douglas? Oh yeah, it happened.

I'm want to make a diary of late 00/01 around the time is tipped watching it. So it would be greatly appreciated if you concentrated fully on the 01 mod and nothing else, because if you don't I'll have to wait patiently lol

Thanks to some huge efforts on the team this week, I'm closer to doing that then you probably think ;)

Main page updated with the companion mod "The Superfly Effect" to be released with TGA

Sorry for any typos or nonsensical parts, I haven't had time to review or edit the text and it's pretty much a copy and paste from the last time I wrote it 8 years ago. Anything that needs clarifying or improving please let me know and I will update :)

Togg has given me the green light to post some screens of the new skins, I will post them tonight when I'm home.

Main page updated with the companion mod "The Superfly Effect" to be released with TGA

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was very intrigued by this mod when you originally released it for 2010 but never got around to being able to do a full playthrough with it as 2013 was around the corner and I was a bit busy at the time. Can't wait to see how it plays out for 2016. :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was very intrigued by this mod when you originally released it for 2010 but never got around to being able to do a full playthrough with it as 2013 was around the corner and I was a bit busy at the time. Can't wait to see how it plays out for 2016. :D

I wrote it so long ago and didn't have time to proof read properly.... Happy to know it made sense and set a scenario :)

Ok, so, yeah, I'll be playing the Superfly Effect. I was planning to pick up your '87 mod but reading through the "history" has really drawn me in

Great to hear... Can't wait to see how some peoples games unfold in the alternate universe!

Archived