Owner Goals for Momentum

Hello all

Have owner goals for "X wrestler must reach Y momentum before time expires" been removed or have they been replaced by something else? I really liked this goal as it made you have to book guys you weren't really interested in and work in a new way and it certainly kept things engaging as I tried to think how to get lesser workers over because my boss asked. I would be sad to see this go.

Hello all

Have owner goals for "X wrestler must reach Y momentum before time expires" been removed or have they been replaced by something else? I really liked this goal as it made you have to book guys you weren't really interested in and work in a new way and it certainly kept things engaging as I tried to think how to get lesser workers over because my boss asked. I would be sad to see this go.

I don't think it exists anymore because Momentum changed from a numerical value to a more simple and volatile system of Negative, Neutral, Positive, etc. So momentum is less gradual now.

haaaaate the new momentum system......im pretty much sticking with 13 due to it...which sucks as i LOVE all the new features, this just kills the game for me sadly

And on the flipside, love the new momentum system, didn't care for the original one and wasn't really a big fan of those types of goals though I do understand how they could be interesting in that you were pushing guys you wouldn't necessarily push. I wouldn't mind those goals back with the new system.

Momentum system definitely wouldn't impact if I played/did not play the new game though.

I actually really like the new momentum system. I'm no die-hard, realism only booker like some others. I mainly play TEW to fantasy book but I do like having as much realism as possible. For some reason in 2013 It was hard for me to build momentum up for my workers and I would always end up getting dinged for momentum penalties. I always figured it should vary for roster position. Like, a midcarder shouldn't need as much as a main eventer and so on.

With 2016, I feel as though I can maintain a workers momentum and can manage better with it. It sucks that liontamer doesn't like that feature but I agree Jon, it's much more simple

i do see those points however i actually feel the ease of pushing workers now actually largely comes from the many other new features that are in the game, such as match aims and freestyle booking making it easier to work to peoples strengths, and that it would still be much easier to push who you like with the old system in place, tbh my problems not even with the way it works, i just miss my letters/numbers :-( haha

I suspected as much. Like I said, it's a shame as it forced you to push who your boss wanted and not just who you like, so it added a level of challenge in it that was nice. Still, not a deal breaker for me!

Thanks for the answer.

They still have owner goals such as you need to get Worker X above Popularity Y or maintain Popularity Z, so that still forces you to push certain workers you may not have otherwise. There's also goals where certain workers can't get too popular either, so in effect you need to keep them "not strong".

Archived