Storylines & Autobooker

Autobooker does take storylines into account, but not for matches.

It'll often add in freestyle angles specifically designed to progress storylines. Any matches that progress storylines are a happy accident.

It won't progress ALL the storylines on every show. But it will throw in one or two to avoid penalties (most of the time :p).

Yeah, autobooker only books entire cards. To finish off cards you've started, you want the Assistant Booker (same button, different option at the top of the popup window).

Interesting. One thing I notice in past versions of the game is that the AI never booked their storylines in matches, it was always an angle. Could this be a similar situation? Hope this is improved in future versions (auto booker advance storylines in matches) for the AI booking sake. It was annoying looking at the storyline screen for a AI company and never see the workers fight other than coincidence

So how much exactly has Storylines changed?? I know now that any momentum/pop changes are automatic rather than at the end of the storyline, which I think is a nice feature...

However it seems that things like interfering in an opponent's match no longer gives you momentum, whereas in the old system an interference counted as a "win", meaning you eventually got the momentum gain when you ended the storyline. Interestingly, on the storyline screen it still counts it as a "win", however these no longer seem to translate to momentum gains.

If this is the case, what is the point in having somebody interfere in another worker's match? Is it literally only to further the storyline or am I missing something entirely here??

Archived