Your Company and Alliance Current Champions

Time for this lovely thread again. I just went through the threads and I didn't see one yet. I'll start it off...

Mid Atlantic Wrestling | Dec. 2017

Mid Atlantic Championship (95; A*) - Ernest Youngman (just recently defeated American Patriot at The Proving Ground, Brandon is off to BHOTWG on a written deal :()

Mid Atlantic American (70; C+) - Rob DaLay

Mid Atlantic Tag Team (71; B-) - Notrious (Barrera & Bullet)

2016 & 2017 Sam Keith Classic Winners (71; B-) - The Heartbreak Express (Johnny Needham & Ralph Liotta)

2017 Rip Chord Invitational (71; B-) - Quentin Queen

COTT | Dec. 2017

COTT World Heavyweight (90; A) - Roderick Remus (MAW)

COTT World Tag Team (72; B-) - Notorious (MAW)

COTT Womens (60; C) - *Edit: Catalina Vazquez (OLLIE)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(as posted in the what's going on in your game thread)

Just started playing a save as my favourite ever time period in history: January 1999, WWF.

Had my first Raw is War, similar to real life Mankind beat The Rock for the WWF Championship, however I let the computer decide the victor, same as with the New Age Outlaws beating Shamrock/Bossman for the Tag Team Championships.

WWF Champion: Mankind

WWF Tag Team Champs: New Age Outlaws

Intercontinental: Ken Shamrock

European: X-Pac

Hardcore: Road Dogg (need to get that off him ASAP)

Light Heavyweight: Gillberg (about to lose it to Jeff Hardy on the next Raw)

Women's: Sable (about to turn Heel and start a feud with Tori, turning her Face in the process)

Not sure who's going to win the Royal Rumble yet, might make the computer decide, which means Austin will probably win it, as he's REALLY over compared to everyone else at this point in time (which reflects reality).

APW (C-Verse) - June 2017

APW Commenwealth (90 prestige) - Loxley Robbins

APW Australian (70 prestige) - Milokai Milk

APW Tag Team (70 prestige) - The Australian People's Party

ANZAC Day Invitational (100 prestige, Main Event tournament held in April that has wrestlers from the Grassroots Australian Movement alliance - APW, ZEN and the recently opened YEPW) - Loxley Robbins

APW (C-Verse) - June 2017

APW Commenwealth (90 prestige) - Loxley Robbins

APW Australian (70 prestige) - Milokai Milk

APW Tag Team (70 prestige) - The Australian People's Party

ANZAC Day Invitational (100 prestige, Main Event tournament held in April that has wrestlers from the Grassroots Australian Movement alliance - APW, ZEN and the recently opened YEPW) - Loxley Robbins

Woah... how did you pick up Loxley?? Do you have a TV Show now?? How do you rate in comparison to RAW??

Woah... how did you pick up Loxley?? Do you have a TV Show now?? How do you rate in comparison to RAW??

Yeah I got a TV show in the second month that helped boost my popularity massively. Loxley's written deal was expiring and RAW only offered him a PPA so I was able to pick him up on a PPA as well. He was in the low 70's popularity when I signed him so he talked to me but now he is 91 throughout Australia so he won't re-negiotate :(

My popularity is steadily rising but still a fair way behind RAW, I'm still a regional promotion. RAW's popularity is 71 throughout Australia and mine is 50 Eastern and 36 in the rest.

New York Championship Wrestling | Apr. 2018

NYCW Empire - Ross Henry

NYCW Tri-State Regional- Risk Deson (Jack Avatar)

NYCW Tag Team - The Good Ol' Boys

COTT | Dec. 2017

COTT World Heavyweight - Puerto Rican Power (FCW)

COTT World Tag Team - The Ring Generals (NYCW)

<p><strong>TCW</strong> - April 2016</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TCW World Heavyweight Championship</strong>: Rocky Golden</p><p>

<strong>TCW International</strong>: Mighty Mo</p><p>

<strong>TCW World Tag Team Championship</strong>: The New Gave (Guide and Scout)</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">New York Championship Wrestling | May 2019 </span></strong></p><p>

<em>NYCW Empire </em> - Andrew "Table Breaker" Harper</p><p>

<em>NYCW Tri-State Regional</em>- Syd "The Future of Wrestling" Collier</p><p>

<em>NYCW Tag Team</em> - "#DemBoys" The Good Ol' Boys (Just beat Brooklyn's Finest for their second run)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">COTT | May 2019</span></strong></p><p>

COTT World Heavyweight - Matt "I somehow won this and now am wrecking the belt prestige" Sparrow (CZCW)</p><p>

COTT World Tag Team - Lightning & Lomas AKA They only won because it was in Canada (4C)</p>

<p><strong>WWE - Currently in June 2016</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>WWE Champion:</strong> Seth Rollins (beat Reigns, Jericho and Ziggler at Extreme Rules)</p><p>

<strong>Intercontinental Champion:</strong> Baron Corbin (defeated Zack Ryder on the Raw after Mania, thanks to Heath Slater interference)</p><p>

<strong>United States Champion:</strong> Neville (defeated Kalisto at Payback)</p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Champions:</strong> The New Day - Kofi Kingston/Big E (third reign; they briefly lost the titles on Raw to the Golden Truth in an upset victory, but regained the titles in the rematch the SmackDown show later that week)</p><p>

<strong>Women's Champion:</strong> Sasha Banks (defeated Charlotte in a ladder match at Extreme Rules, also featuring Becky Lynch, in a WrestleMania rematch)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NXT</span></strong><strong> (used as a separate brand instead of developmental)</strong></p><p>

<strong>NXT Champion:</strong> Samoa Joe (defeated Finn Balor to win the title thanks to Karl Anderson/Luke Gallows interference)</p><p>

<strong>NXT Tag Team Champions:</strong> Bullet Club - Karl Anderson/Luke Gallows (defeated American Alpha at NXT Takeover: Bulletproof)</p><p>

<strong>NXT Women's Champion:</strong> Asuka (heading into the next Takeover special with Alexa Bliss as her challenger, most definitely retaining)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NeddyHernandez" data-cite="NeddyHernandez" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41477" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>WWE - Currently in June 2016</strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Intercontinental Champion:</strong> Baron Corbin (defeated Zack Ryder on the Raw after Mania, thanks to Heath Slater interference)</p><p> Just wondering why did Heath Slater interfere?</p></div></blockquote>

<p>WWE in June 2016 after starting post WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Dolph Ziggler (won the title 1st raw following Wrestlemania and has since retained against Reigns and twice against Lesnar with the second time Paul Heyman turning on Brock and siding with Ziggler)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Championship: Cesaro (won at Payback after it was re-introduced by Shane. Beat the Miz for it and has since retained against Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes (Won against Zack Ryder at Extreme Rules after Ryder beat Stardust at Payback. Has since beat Ryback)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE United States Championship: Luke Harper (Won against Kalisto at Extreme Rules. Has defended against The Big Show)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE TV Title: Tyler Breeze (Won against Neville at Payback after Shane introduced it. has since made 13 defences with the ones at PPV'S being against Austin Aries and Neville in triple threat and Kane.) His pop has grown from 50's to 70's and title prestige has risen from 53 to 75.</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Womens's: Nattie Neidhart (won against Charlotte at Payback. Has since defended against Charlotte, Sasha and charlotee in triple threat and Paige. Title prestige has risen from 62 to 71.)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Tag Team: New Day (lost to dudley's at Extreme Rules, won back next night. Has since defended against Rusev and Barrett and The Dudley's.)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE King Of The Ring: Shinsuke Nakamura (Beat Rollins in the final but is getting no stupid name and gimmick change like Barrett. Just sticking with King of Strong Style.)</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">New York Championship Wrestling | Feb 2020 </span></strong></p><p>

<em>NYCW Empire </em> - Andrew "Table Breaker" Harper (Still in his massive run)</p><p>

<em>NYCW Tri-State Regional</em>- "Pretty Boy" Ozzie Golden</p><p>

<em>NYCW Tag Team</em> - Risk & Ross (Jack Avatar and Ross Henry in a "Superpowers" type team)</p><p>

<em>Larry Vessey Invitational I</em>- Animal Harker (MAW died so we picked up the slack, but USPW owns the rights to RIp's trophy)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">COTT | Feb 2020</span></strong></p><p>

COTT World Heavyweight - Matt "No seriously, how has he been champ for almost 2 years" Sparrow (CZCW)</p><p>

COTT World Tag Team - Russell & Henry (Billy Russell and Ross Henry)</p>

<p><strong>Maw - July 2016</strong></p><p>

Mid-Atlantic Championship: Frankie Perez</p><p>

Mid-Atlantic American: Cameron Jones</p><p>

Mid-Atlantic Tag: Nate DeMarcus and Tyrone Gray</p><p>

Rip Chord invitational: Greg Gauge </p><p>

Sam Keith Classic: Hijo Del Mephisto and Silver Tiger </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>COTT - July 2016</strong></p><p>

COTT World Heavyweight: Nicholas Lopez (OLLIE)</p><p>

COTT World Tag: The Ring Generals (NYCW)</p>

<p>PMP (Peter Michaels Promotions) - a game where I play as Peter Michaels vowing to take on SWF for his unfair dismissal.</p><p> </p><p>

PMP World Heavyweight - Kirk Jameson</p><p>

PMP United States - El Mitico Jr.</p><p> </p><p>

COTT World Heavyweight - Fumihiro Ota (PMP, CZCW)</p><p>

COTT Tag Team - NEO (Sayeed Ali (4C) & Hugh De Aske (PGHW, 4C))</p>

New Japan Pro Wrestling - February 2017

IWGP Heavyweight: Yuji Nagata

Nagata won the 2016 G1 Climax somehow (I don't book finishes in tournament matches) and just beat Tetsuya Naito at last month's Wrestle Kingdom. Decided to go with it and give Blue Justice something of a Farewell Run with the title for a bit. He's in decline, but still put on a B+ to win the belt, so he may make a decent transitional champ

IWGP Intercontinental: YOSHI-HASHI

With Nakamura gone and Ishii out for a year, HASHI has become the defacto number 2 man of CHAOS. After becoming Okada's stalwart tag partner, Y-H took a more prominent part in the singles division and finished 3rd in his block in the G1. Due to handing then IC Champion, EVIL, a loss in the midst of the tourney, he recieved a title shot at the Finale event and won. Just defeated Bad Luck Fale at Kingdom and has become quite popular. Not exactly young, but he has enough of his prime left to work some magic as a newly minted star.

NEVER Openweight: BUSHI

A member of the villainous Los Ingobernables, BUSHI has seen his stock climb steadily under the leadership of Tetsuya Naito. He held the Tag Team Titles with Sanada in 2016, eventually dropping them to Ricochet/Sydal. In the aftermath of that loss, he left tag team pursuits behind and struck out on his own. He performed competently, before pulling an upset over Michael Elgin that rocketed him into title contention. Just defeated Hirooki Goto for the title at Kingdom, with a bit of interference from his L.I stablemates.

IWGP Tag Team: Matt Sydal & Ricochet

I decided to unify the Jr and Heavyweight tag titles to give the scene a little more depth. Sydal and Ricochet have held the belts for a little over six months and have helped raise the prestige of the title considerably. Both are extremely popular and in their primes, so I'm considering keeping them at least in the title picture here for the foreseeable future. Unless my plans for Ricochet cannot wait. Defended the titles against Killer Elite Squad at Kingdom

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight: Kamaitachi

Formerly known as Hiromu Takahashi, Kamaitachi returned from his excursion in CMLL to take part in the Best of Super Juniors tournament. He was instantly popular and I was lucky enough to have him win the tournament to set him up for a title match. Kushida and Tachi ended up putting on one of the matches of the event at Wrestle Kingdom, leading to Takahashi's first title reign. This guy is the truth and is probably gonna be an unofficial figurehead of the Jr division for a while. Or, until I can sign Dragon Lee.

FCW MARCH 2017

Puerto Rican Champion - Jungle Jack

Peoples Champion - Bradford Peverell

Puerto Rican Tag - Beat Down Tribe (Kanishoki and Mexicos Finest)

COTT - La Estrella (I had Kip Keenan win it by mistake and wanted it back on a big player so I had him win it at one of my shows)

COTT Tag - Frankie Dee and Hugh De Aske

New York Championship Wrestling | Apr 2021

NYCW Empire - "The Cerebral Destroyer" Puzzle Master (Cerebro)

NYCW Tri-State Regional- The Architect

NYCW Tag Team - The Chord (Syd Collier & Cameron Jones)

Larry Vessey Invitational II- The Architect (Representing the defunct MAW)

COTT | April 2021

COTT World Heavyweight - Jason "Surprisingly having a good run" Thunder (4C)

COTT World Tag Team - Flash Sparrow (CZCW)

March 87 - April 87

WWF Television Title - Bam Bam Bigelow (He beat Rick Rude, Jeff Jarrett, and Brian Pillman for the belt at Wrestle Mania 3 to be the first ever champion. All four men won their bracket of the tournament to get that far)

WWF IC - Ricky Steamboat (defeated Randy Savage for the belt at Wrestle Mania 3)

WWF Tag Team - The British Bulldogs (defeated the Hart Foundation at Wrestle Mania for the belts)

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan (retained the title against Andre the Giant at Wrestle Mania 3. Hogan didn't get to celebrate too long as debuting Bruiser Brody arrived to staredown Hogan

I've taken over WCW in May of 2001 and am starting there (using a tweaked version of the WCW Lives mod). WCW has rejoined the NWA and gained exclusive use of some of the NWA titles, as well as being the company (well, my avatar did this in the back story) to buy ECW.

My starting champions (and there are a lot of them at the start...many of which will be unified and done away with, I'm sure):

WCW World Heavyweight - Booker T

NWA World Heavyweight - "The Colorado Kid" Mike Rapada

ECW World Heavyweight - Rhino

WCW United States - Vacant (Booker has vacated it)

ECW World Television - Vacant (Rhino has vacated it)

WCW World Television - Jim Duggan (I've reinstated the title and Duggan was the last one to hold it; since he's signed with me, I gave it back to him until I have him drop it)

NWA World Light Heavyweight (I've bought it from CMLL) - Tarzan Boy

WCW Cruiserweight - "Sugar" Shane Helms

NWA World Middleweight (Bought from Toryumon Japan) - The Great Sasuke

NWA World Welterweight (see above) - Keni'chiro Arai

WCW World Tag Team - Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire

NWA World Tag Team - David Young and Rick Michaels

ECW Tag Team - Danny Doring and Roadkill

WCW Southern Tag Team (I removed the size restrictions from the Cruiserweight Tag Titles and renamed them) - Kidman and Rey Misterio, Jr.

NWA World Women's - Vacant

I'm unifying the WCW United States and ECW World Television titles into the WCW Unified United States Championship at the end of May and unifying the ECW Tag Team and WCW Southern Tag Team Titles into the WCW United States Tag Team Championship at the same show (I've moved Slamboree to Week 4 of May).

I'm toying with how to deal with some of the titles and contemplating that, at some point, I may want to do a true brand split with separate championships for each brand and little to no crossover (I may also have an undisputed world champion and have some crossover). I'm not sure about everything, but my head's buzzing with all of the possibilities.

As for the NWA-controlled championships:

NWA International Heavyweight (created as a replacement touring title for the NWA World Heavyweight Title) - Vacant

NWA North American Heavyweight - Steve Corino

NWA National Heavyweight - Vacant

NWA World Hardcore (cnanged from the ECCW Hardcore Championship and made an alliance title) - Moondog Manson

NWA Intercontinental Tag Team - Vacant

NWA North American Tag Team - Vacant

NWA National Tag Team - Vacant

NWA World Six-Man Tag Team - Vacant

NWA World Junior Heavyweight - Vacant

I've got WCCW reactivated as my developmental promotion and they're an NWA member promotion as well. My plan is to put either the NWA National Heavyweight or NWA World Junior Heavyweight on AJ Styles and to put the NWA World Six-Man Tag Team Titles on Ace Steel, CM Punk, and Colt Cabana. WCCW's titles are the NWA Texas Heavyweight, NWA Texas Tag Team, NWA Texas Cruiserweight (I created this title), and NWA Texas Divas (I created this one, too) Championships, all of which are starting the game vacant.

As soon as I get done lining out my May shows, I'll actually get into playing the game. :D

St.T

Archived