Your Company and Alliance Current Champions

QAW June 2016

QAW World - Jillian Jarvis

QAW Twinstar - The Coven (Raven Nightfall & Devil's Daughter)

QAW Future Legends (Trios) - TR1BE (Missy Masterson, Migdalia Ramos, Teresa Perez)

QAW Shockwave - Tamara McFly

QAW Tag Team - Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder [tag name TBA]

QAW Generation XX - Speedy Marie

QAW United States - Viper McKenna

QAW Southwest Tag - Double Dragon (Ginko Kuroda & Mitsu Ariwa)

Wrestling Premier League alliance

WPL World - Christy Higgins (WTW)

WPL X-Division - Wendy Anderson (QAW)

WPL World Tag Team - The A-List (Demelza Wade & Nadia Snow)(QAW)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May 2016

COTT Heavyweight - Nicholas Lopez

COTT Tag Team - The Ring Generals

NYCW Empire - Honest Frank

NYCW Tri-State Regional - Andrew Harper

NYCW Tag Team - The Boys from the Yukon

Harper and Yukon boys just picked up titles in my last show in April. Planning to have Frank drop the title to Bulldozer Brandon Smith in another 4-6 months

December 2018

MAW

Mid-Atlantic Championship (92 Prestige): Syd Collier

Mid-Atlantic American (71 Prestige): Cameron Jones

Mid-Atlantic Tag (66 Prestige): The Architect and Deuce Deadline

Rip Chord Invitational 2018 (85 Prestige): Syd Collier

Sam Keith Classic 2018 (100 Prestige): The Architect and Deuce Deadline

COTT

COTT World Heavyweight (80 Prestige): Bradford Peverell (FCW)

COTT World Tag (50 Prestige): Primal Rage (Unemployed) and Madman Boone (PSW)

COTT World Women's (81 Prestige): Danielle Sweetheart (AAA and QAW)

February 2016 (still early I know)

WLW

World Level Universal - Emerald Angel

Retained against most of the main eventers on the roster on LuchaResu and beat Magnum Kobe twice on PPV to end the feud. Final match was an epic cage escape match at Power & Glory. Considering stopping defending on LuchaResu as the title prestige has dropped from B+ to B.

World Level Tag Team - Unity Two

Giving the old boys a run with the title. They were feuding with Acid Dragon in the runup to Power & Glory, but the two teams inserted themselves in to the title picture and there was a fourway ladder match at the PPV with American Machine and Infamy Inc, the champions.

Koji walked away with the belts, leading to Infamy Inc arguing after the match and Amigawa challenging Kurata to a match on the next night's LuchaResu. This was done so I could push Masa Kurata to the Universal title picture.

World Level Modern Japan - Frankie Perez

For now. Had a bit of a damp squid feud against Necromancer and Snow Storm who ended up on the Lower Midcard after some hirings pushed them down the pecking order. Brought in Greg Gauge as American Steel and he will be the next challenger, probably trading the belt with Perez a couple of times.

World Level Golden Opportunity - Masa Kurata

A sort of Royal Rumble/MITB hybrid. Basically a contract briefcase that is won in a Battle Royale. Had to use almost my whole roster. Kurata won it at Power & Glory and launched himself in to a feud with Emerald Angel after seeing off his old partner the next night on LuchaResu.

Started a development territory so have got some fresh titles for that coming up, and I'm thinking of throwing in some alliance titles to keep things interesting in the Modern Japan movement.

My current champions are:

MCW Midwest Heavyweight Championship

John Anderson

MCW Heritage Television Championship

Masked Patriot

MCW Tag Team Championship

The West Coast Connection [Fro Sure and Cali Slick]

MCW Women's Championship

Brooke Tyler

My next big event, which is scheduled for the end of the month I am in (August) will see some title changes. By the end of August,, the Heavyweight Championship will be on Rock Henry, the Television Championship will be back on Greg Gauge, the Tag Team titles will be on the McWade Brothers.

The West Coast Connection team was formed after I had to let go of Aces High because he showed up to two straight shows high and pissed off my whole locker room. Fro Sure, who I've named Othello Jones, seemed like a natural fit in there with him.

87 March - 93 June (converted my TEW 13 save to TEW 16 (certain things like updated stats haven't been finished but I have been able to get a pretty solid game going after a few test runs. The broadcasting issues are the most difficult but so far so good. Probably will need to adjust again but I played one month so far and only a few issues (also people who died in my original game, are ALIVE AGAIN! BAM BAM BIGELOW IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! It wasn't as painful as I thought. Some rosters in the independents are whack compared to TEW13 but the rosters of WCW, TCW, NJPW, AJPW, and ECW are all in synch. Plus I was able to make some changes to the rosters to better fit the era (like moving Shane Douglas to ECW from WCW)

WWF Television - Steve Austin (retained the title against Bryan Clark, 123 Kid, and Steve Blackman in a fatal four way at In Your House: Hart's World)

WWF Tag Team - The Free Birds (defeated the Steiner Brothers at In Your House: Hart's World to win the titles for the first time ever)

WWF IC - Razor Ramon (defended the title against Wrath at In Your House: Hart's World)

WWF World Heavyweight - Bret Hart (defended the title against The British Bulldog at In Your House: Hart's World)

Doing a test run as 2016 TNA before I go head first with them in a diary. Here are my champions in July.

TNA Heavyweight Champion - Drew Galloway [Notable feuds to come, Stu Barrett, EC3 and Roode]

TNA Knockouts Champion - Maria [Notable feuds to come, Jade, Gail Kim and Leva Bates]

TNA World Tag Team Champions - reDragon [Notable feuds to come, The Decay, Lee and Everatt and Beer Money]

TNA X-Division Champion - Eddie Edwards [Notable feuds to come, Trevor Lee, Mysterio and Richards]

Not being realistic at all in this save just running to see how the game works. Fun so far. :D

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">New York Championship Wrestling | July 2022 </span></strong></p><p>

<em>NYCW Empire </em> - Ross "The Boss" Tyson (2x)</p><p>

<em>NYCW Tri-State Regional</em>- The Architect (Still)</p><p>

<em>NYCW Tag Team</em> - The Chord (Cameron Jones & James Diaz)</p><p>

<em>Larry Vessey Invitational III</em>- James Diaz (Representing the defunct MAW)</p><p>

Stats for the LVI are now:</p><p>

MAW - 2 winners</p><p>

NYCW 1 winner</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">COTT | July 2022</span></strong></p><p>

COTT World Heavyweight - Puerto Rican Power (FCW) (2x)</p><p>

COTT World Tag Team - The Ring Generals (NYCW) (3x)</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mid Atlantic Wrestling | February 2017 </span></strong></p><p>

<em>MAW Championship</em> - Roderick Remus (2x)</p><p>

<em>MAW American</em> - Jack Bennett (Jack Avatar, UC)</p><p>

<em>MAW Tag Team</em> - The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones & Syd Collier) (3x)</p><p>

<em>Rip Chord Invitational Challenge</em> - American Patriot (2x)</p><p>

<em>Sam Keith Classic</em> - forgot to add the title to the match but the Dynamite Express beat the Eternal Kings in the finals</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">COTT | February 2017</span></strong></p><p>

COTT World Heavyweight - Bulldozer Brandon Smith (NYCW) (2x)</p><p>

COTT World Tag Team - The Dynamite Express (Cameron Jones & Syd Collier) (MAW)</p>

As of Week 3, September, 2016

MCW Midwest Heavyweight Champion

Rock Henry, defeated John Anderson in Week 4 of August 2016 to win the title for the first time.

MCW Heritage Television Champion

El Mitico Jr, defeated Greg Gauge in Week 2 September, 2016.

MCW Midwest Tag Team Champions

California Love Machine and Frankie Fernandez, they defeated The McWade's in Week 4 of August 2016 to win the titles.

MCW Women's Championship

Brooke Tyler -- right now she's the longest tenured champion and has been the only Women's Champion I've had.

<p>This Is Vendetta Pro</p><p> </p><p>

Week 2, May 2016</p><p>

Promotion: Vendetta Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Based out of South West (USA) - Just rose to Regional</p><p> </p><p>

Vendetta Pro Heavyweight - Billy Russell (2x)</p><p>

Vendetta Pro Tri-Force (a title always defended in three-ways) - Shady K</p><p>

Vendetta Pro Tag Team - The Ring Generals--Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf</p><p>

BSC/Vendetta Pro Queen of the Ring - Sara Marie York</p><p>

BSC/Vendetta Pro Girl Power Tag Team - Debbie Rose & Kate Lily</p><p> </p><p>

Alliance: All-Star Wrestling Alliance</p><p>

Promotions also include:</p><p>

</p><ul><li>All Canada Pro Wrestling<br /></li><li>Angel Athletic Association<br /></li><li>Australian Pro Wrestling<br /></li><li>Comite Internacional de Lucha Libre<br /></li><li>FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling<br /></li><li>Invincible Pro Wrestling<br /></li><li>Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling<br /></li><li>Queens of American Wrestling<br /></li><li>Rhode Island Pro Wrestling<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p>

ASWA World Heavyweight Champion - Billy Russell (2x)</p><p>

ASWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion - Masked Stranger</p><p>

ASWA World Tag Team Champs - The Ring Generals--Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf (also COTT World Tag Team Champs)</p><p>

ASWA World Women's Champion - Sara Marie York</p><p>

ASWA Women's World Tag Team Champs - Debbie Rose & Kate Lily</p><p>

ASWA Extreme PSYCHOweight Champion - Wildfire Inferno</p>

March 87 - August 93 (converted TEW13 save for TEW 16, data is rough and haven't updated each promotion just the main federations)

WWF Television - Steve Austin (retained the title against Jake Roberts and Bryan Clarke at WWF In Your House: Hart's War)

WWF Tag Team - The Free Birds (retained the titles against The Von Erich Brothers and Steiner Brothers at WWF In Your House: Hart's War)

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (retained the title against Art Barr at WWF In Your House: Hart's War)

WWF World Heavyweight - Bret Hart (retained title in a fatal four way against Roddy Piper, Owen Hart, and Davey Boy Smith at WWF In Your House: Hart's War)

King of the Ring Winner - Vader

WWF Light-Heavyweight Tournament Winner - Shawn Michaels (defeated Eddie Guerrero in the finals)

PWG 2018 (using the June 2016 Fleisch beta mod)

PWG World Champion: Stu Bennett (after returning to the Wrestling world a few months earlier) defeated Matt Jackson

PWG World Tag Team: Zero Tolerence (Kyle O'Reilly & Idol Stevens) defeated The Young Bucks (after 14 successful defences)

BOLA 2018: Chris Hero

DDT4 2018: Roderick Strong & Chris Hero

<p>87 March - 93 September (redid saved game onto TEW 16)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Jake Roberts (defeated Steve Austin for the title at Summer Slam)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - TNT (Steamboat and Jericho) (defeated former champions Free Birds, Steiner Brothers, and Von Erich Brothers in tag team brawl)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Razor Ramon (defeated HBK for the title at Summer Slam)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World - Vader (defeated Bret Hart for the title at Summer Slam)</p>

<p><strong>Scottish National Promotions -- September 2019</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SNP King of Scotland</strong> - Bedlam (Just defeated Alton Vicious in an I Quit match)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SNP Tag Team</strong> - Celtic Rush (Padraig O'Hearne & Neville Jones) Just defeated Maximum Damage for the belts.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SNP Hardcore</strong> - Bret Heartbreak (Byron's son) defeated Danny Glowstone (Generated character) in a tables match.</p>

<p>Californian Championship Combat (August 2016 C-Verse)</p><p> </p><p>

CCC World Champion- Rudy Velasquez (beat Frankie Perez & Kirk Jameson in a ladder match to win it from Perez)</p><p> </p><p>

CCC National- Ernest Youngman (beat Ricky DeColt and has been tearing it down in the midcard)</p><p> </p><p>

CCC Women's- Jaime Quine (beat Tracy Brendon who beat Nadia Snow)</p><p> </p><p>

CCC Tag Team- Statler & Waldorf (I don't really have a tag division)</p><p> </p><p>

WORLD WRESTLING ALLIANCE TITLES</p><p> </p><p>

WWA World Champion- Devilfish</p><p> </p><p>

WWA World Tag- Hector Galindo & King Kong Kennedy</p><p> </p><p>

WWA World Women's- Electric Dreamer (beat Amber Allen for it as I've decided to push Electric Dreamer to the moon to take advantage of her young fanbase)</p>

<p>WWF as of June 1985:</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Heavyweight: Hulk Hogan</p><p>

Held the belt since the start of the game. Beat Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania, Big John Studd at the first Saturday Night's Main Event. Currently trying to decide on his next challenger.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental: Magnum T.A.</p><p>

Signed as heel, making his debut in April. Went on a small winning streaking before defeating Tito Santana for the IC title at the first SNME.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team: Legion of Doom</p><p>

Also brought in as heels in April. Had a couple quick squash matches before attacking and challenging The US Express. Lost to them via DQ at our April supercard, but won the tag titles at SNME after Paul Ellering debuted and helped them.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Royal Rumble: Big John Studd</p><p>

Big John Studd won the first ever Royal Rumble match.</p><p> </p><p>

Going to be holding the first King of the Ring tournament later this month. Unsure right now who I want to win it, however.</p>

<p>We are in June 1985. I'm running JCP. </p><p> </p><p>

NWA World: Ric Flair (15)</p><p>

NWA tag: Road Warriors (0)</p><p>

NWA United States: Magnum TA (4)</p><p>

NWA light heavyweight: Tommy Rich (3) </p><p>

NWA Intercontinental: Scott Hall (2)</p><p>

NWA six man: Ivan, Nikita and Krusher (6)</p><p>

NWA world TV: Vacant. Tully stripped of title due to bad behavior.</p>

<p>Two months into a WWE game atm. Due to the way the Schedule is, I don't have a PPV for two months, so I've put KOTR at the end of the month (Which I intend Neville to win.)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Champion:</strong> AJ Styles - Defeated Roman Reigns in a cage match at Money in the Bank, defended against Brock Lesnar at Battleground (with the help of Dean Ambrose, this builds up for Ambrose vs Lesnar II, in which Ambrose goes over.) At the end of the Raw after Battleground, Rollins returned to save Reigns from an attack, wanting a WWE Championship match (while also hinting at tension with Roman. This leads to a Rollins vs Styles trilogy, which leads to Rollins winning 2-1.) </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Womens Championship:</strong> Becky Lynch - Also won at Money in the Bank in a Fatal 4-way (Becky vs Nattie vs Charlotte vs Paige.) Defended against Charlotte at Battleground, will lose to Sasha Banks at Summerslam, which leads to a Bayley vs Sasha story, which will culminate with Bayley becoming Womens Champion at Wrestlemania 33.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Intercontinental Championship:</strong> Sami Zayn - Won the Fatal 4-way at Money in the Bank (Same one as real life), retained against Alberto Del Rio (which pushed Sami Zayn into the Main Event push.) Kevin Owens attacked Sami Zayn at the end of his match at Battleground, before Neville returned. This leads to a triple threat match at Summerslam, which I'm hoping Neville emerges victor. (He's currently a Lower Midcard push, while Sami and Owens are both ME's)</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

United States Championship:</strong> Finn Balor - Won the championship on the first Raw that I booked. Planning to have Balor vs Cesaro at Summerslam, in a match that will go to a 30 minute draw. Not sure how to build up that match though. Gave him a few weeks off (two months until my next PPV,) due to getting Pink eye in a match vs Sami Zayn. I'm not even lying.</p><p>

<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2156361&postcount=678" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2156361&postcount=678</a></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Team Championship:</strong> Gallows and Anderson - Defeated New Day (Kofi and Woods) at Money in the Bank; a situation that I feel WWE should've went IRL. Also retained in the rematch at Battleground with Big E botching a move and breaking Gallows ankle, and Gallows retaining on his own. There is simmering tension between Gallows and Big E atm, Enzo and Cass will take the Tag Championships of Gallows and Anderson at Summerslam.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Money in the Bank:</strong> Was originally given to Big E, but he's been struggling for ratings atm, and with him breaking Gallows ankle, not sure whether I'm going to keep it on him. I may have him drop it to Ambrose or something. Not too sure.</p>

<p><strong>4C</strong></p><p>

4C Champion: Sayeed Ali</p><p>

4C Hardcore Champion: Nathaniel Ca$ino</p><p>

4C Tag Team Champions: Hudson Drake & Morgan Malone</p><p>

<strong>COTT</strong></p><p>

COTT Heavyweight: Steve Flash</p><p>

COTT Tag Team: Hudson Drake & Morgan Malone</p>

<p><strong>4C</strong></p><p>

Champion: Hugh De Aske [1]</p><p>

Hardcore Champion: Mosher [1]</p><p>

Tag Team Champions: Chris Flynn & Seth Whitehead (All Night Long) [1]</p><p>

<strong>COTT</strong></p><p>

Heavyweight Champion: Puerto Rican Power [1]</p><p>

Tag Team Champions: Nate DeMarcus & Tyrone Gray (DeMarcus & Gray) [1]</p><p>

<strong>Current COTT Members</strong></p><p>

NYCW</p><p>

FCW</p><p>

OLLIE</p><p>

MAW</p><p>

CZCW</p><p>

4C</p>

March 87 - December 93

WWF King of the Mountain (Whole federation tournament) Vader (defeated Jeff Jarrett in the finals)

WWF Television - Jake Roberts (defeated Wrath at Survivor Series to win the belt)

WWF Tag Team - The Free Birds (defeated champions Jericho and Steamboat in a fatal four way tag team match that also involved The Steiner Brothers (who left the company the next night) and Stoned Heat (Van Dam and Guerrero)

WWF IC - Jeff Jarrett (defended the title against Sid Vicious at Survivor Series)

WWF World - Vader (defeated Diesel to retain the belt)

<p>World Class Championship Wrestling (As of January 1992, made a mod from a TEW 2013 game, which started in 1988)</p><p> </p><p>

WCCW World Heavyweight: Kerry Von Erich (Defeated Ric Flair in December 1990)</p><p> </p><p>

WCCW World Tag Team: Larry Zybysko and Terry Taylor (Took a face turn to get these guys the world tag titles, but just beat the Midnight Express)</p><p> </p><p>

WCCW World Six-Man: Vince Apollo, Bryan Clark and Mike Awesome (Defeated Dustin Rhodes and the Fantastic when Dustin suffered a serious concussion, he’s out for almost a year still)</p><p> </p><p>

WCCW/AWA World Women’s: Debbie Malenko (Defeated Takako Inoue, trying to keep the title away from Madusa who is ridiculously more over than the rest of the Women’s roster)</p><p> </p><p>

WCCW Texas Heavyweight: Shawn Michaels (Defeated William Regal)</p><p> </p><p>

WCCW Texas Tag Team: Ultimo Guerrero and Black Tiger (Defeated Steve Casey and Lance Storm) </p><p> </p><p>

WCCW Television: “Hollywood” John Tatum (Defeated Shaun Simpson)</p><p> </p><p>

WCCW Texas Spirit Tournament Winner: Arn Anderson (Defeated Shawn Michaels in the tournament finals, with some assistance from William Regal)</p>

ASWA/Vendetta Pro Update

Update

Week 2, July 2016

Promotion: Vendetta Pro Wrestling

Based out of South West (USA) - Just rose to Regional

Vendetta Pro Heavyweight - Bart Biggins (def. Kirk Jameson)

Vendetta Pro Tri-Force (a title always defended in three-ways) - Fiasco Fierce

Vendetta Pro Tag Team - The Ring Generals--Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf (2x)

BSC/Vendetta Pro Queen of the Ring - Alicia Strong (2x)

BSC/Vendetta Pro Girl Power Tag Team - Debbie Rose & Kate Lily (2x)

Alliance: All-Star Wrestling Alliance

Promotions also include:

• All Canada Pro Wrestling
  • Angel Athletic Association
  • Australian Pro Wrestling
  • Big Top Wrestling (Newly joined)
  • Comite Internacional de Lucha Libre
  • Extreme Modern Lucha Libre (Newly joined)
  • FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling
  • Invincible Pro Wrestling
  • Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling
  • Queens of American Wrestling
  • Rhode Island Pro Wrestling

ASWA World Heavyweight Champion - Bart Biggins

ASWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion - Avalanche Takano

ASWA World Tag Team Champs - The Ring Generals--Marv Statler & Dean Waldorf (2x) (also COTT World Tag Team Champs)

ASWA World Women's Champion - Alicia Strong (2x)

ASWA Women's World Tag Team Champs - Debbie Rose & Kate Lily

ASWA Extreme PSYCHOweight Champion (hardcore title) - Cerberus

Archived