Surprise Feature That Makes Me Happy

I know that it may have been listed, but I missed it. Playing a RW mod as AWA, I just bought out struggling A-SW. When I pillaged the workers and titles that I wanted, I was glad to see that the title holders were kept and placed as Active on my AWA title screen!

This is a bonus!!!

<p>I hadn't seen that yet, but that is a great feature. I was always having to re-assign titles once I bought a company out (even though I pillaged both the titles and the corresponding champions), wo that's a great new feature.</p><p> </p><p>

St.T</p>

<p>Another great new feature - reminders about negative chemistry.</p><p> </p><p>

e.g. about to book Remo vs Jack Bruce - note comes up, "are you sure you want to book this match? these workers have negative chemistry" or something</p><p> </p><p>

Good stuff</p>

Another great new feature - reminders about negative chemistry.

e.g. about to book Remo vs Jack Bruce - note comes up, "are you sure you want to book this match? these workers have negative chemistry" or something

Good stuff

Yeah, I was pleased as punch when that came up for me. The small things are always important in video games, and Adam does a good job trying to keep up with player demand on that front.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Benrollo" data-cite="Benrollo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41487" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another great new feature - reminders about negative chemistry.<p> </p><p> e.g. about to book Remo vs Jack Bruce - note comes up, "are you sure you want to book this match? these workers have negative chemistry" or something</p><p> </p><p> Good stuff</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> By far my favorite little feature. I forget who on my lower card works well with together. I book a lot of multi-man and random thrown together teams people to search for good tag teams. In my current Joshi game I now know that Romi Yamato should never be booked with any partner ever. ^_^</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Benrollo" data-cite="Benrollo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41487" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another great new feature - reminders about negative chemistry.<p> </p><p> e.g. about to book Remo vs Jack Bruce - note comes up, "are you sure you want to book this match? these workers have negative chemistry" or something</p><p> </p><p> Good stuff</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ahhhh, I haven't had that happen yet, but that is awesome! I was CONTINUALLY putting people with negative chemistry together in matches in TEW2013! Wonder if the note applies to tag team partners, managers and announce teams too??</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41487" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ahhhh, I haven't had that happen yet, but that is awesome! I was CONTINUALLY putting people with negative chemistry together in matches in TEW2013! Wonder if the note applies to tag team partners, managers and announce teams too??</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Definitely applies to partners; I've had it.</p>

Archived