Business question

I'm currently running TNA in 2005 as a cult promotion. In the last year I've managed to get my popularity from 50 to 56 and my main stars from the 40's-60's into the 80's-95's. I however want to know what I should do to get not only to national size but also how I can keep myself in the black. I've been signing talent that I can't afford to lose to written deals and I've gotten into two bidding wars with the WWE, both of which I won because I saw the stars I obtained as a strategic investment. For example, Kevin Nash who had 75 popularity at a time my biggest star had 60 and the two closest were in the 40's. Or Christian Cage who I believed would be a big potential star.

Long story short, TNA has been under my rule for 12 months and in those 12 months we've been profitable twice. I've been losing about 150k a month but I have about 2.4 million in the bank so I can eat the losses for awhile but eventually I'm going to be running my company out of a warehouse if I don't smarten up.

I have a question for you that's probably a bit unrelated to your original post... I'm about to play the same Mod as you (as TNA), who is your User Character? And how have you fared in Meddling with relationships?? Have you managed to create any friendships??

Finally, what is your Leadership score??

I have a question for you that's probably a bit unrelated to your original post... I'm about to play the same Mod as you (as TNA), who is your User Character? And how have you fared in Meddling with relationships?? Have you managed to create any friendships??

Finally, what is your Leadership score??

My user character is "Captain2" that I made and just carry from mod to mod. I've done okay, my biggest success was probably getting Angelina Love and Velvet Sky to be friends but I usually either have it do nothing or sometimes fail. As a result I've stopped messing with it.

Leadership is five I believe.

10 Written contracts (Active wrestler) enables you to run house shows for extra cash if you have that many written contracts Although I think its auto now, so they would be running anyway if you have the min requirement.

Are you getting decent money for TV and PPV (possibly renegotiate / get better deals)? Are you spending an enormous amount on your workers? Are their workers you can cut back on to save money? What is your production setup looking like? Losing $150k a month sucks, so there has to be a way to reduce that amount so that you aren't bleeding yourself dry. If you can at least put salt on the wound until you grow big enough to counter your costs, that's a win. Can you post a screenshot of your finances? That'll give me a good idea as to where you can improve / cut back.

Are you getting decent money for TV and PPV (possibly renegotiate / get better deals)? Are you spending an enormous amount on your workers? Are their workers you can cut back on to save money? What is your production setup looking like? Losing $150k a month sucks, so there has to be a way to reduce that amount so that you aren't bleeding yourself dry. If you can at least put salt on the wound until you grow big enough to counter your costs, that's a win. Can you post a screenshot of your finances? That'll give me a good idea as to where you can improve / cut back.

http://i.imgur.com/5b48PmI.png

There we go! :D

I'd try and hit your most popular region as much as possible (4/mo; 3 TV, 1 PPV) for TV shows and alternate the other regions closest in popularity. Definitely always run your PPV in the South East (as TNA I'm assuming that's the biggest). You were right where you wanted to be in August. Losing a little over $1k is nothing. The worker costs went up from there, so in order to make a profit, you'll need to boost the ticket sales as much as possible (just like Bad Collin said).

Archived