Purchasing TEW2016 without a credit card?

My last credit card expired a year or so ago, and I never re-ordered because I don't need one in my daily life.

Is there any way at all to pay by methods other than credit card? (PayPal requires credit card info as well, so that's not a solution)

My last credit card expired a year or so ago, and I never re-ordered because I don't need one in my daily life.

Is there any way at all to pay by methods other than credit card? (PayPal requires credit card info as well, so that's not a solution)

Debit card

Get a reloadable debit card like a Greendot Visa so that you can just put whatever amount you want on it. I have one that is only used for Netflix, WWE Network, HBOGo, and any online shopping I do. If I see something I want, I just run down to the grocery store and load what I need on the card, come home and order. The money is almost always on the card immediately. You can also have them set up to access your bank account and/or have your paycheck direct deposited right to the card...although I have had some friends that have had problems with doing that.

The only real downside is the $7.95 monthly fee that comes with the card, but I think the fee gets waived if you load $1000 or more onto it in a month. Never come that close myself.

Gypsumstack has some good advice. I bought TEW2010 on my prepaid, reloadable Visa 3 years ago. If you're going to use it regularly, shop around for a good deal.

I know in Australia we have the Australia Post Load and Go cards with no fees except a 9c transaction fee, but that's probably not applicable to you.

With the Greendot cards and other cards like that depending on your situation you should be wary of them. As silly as it is there can be minor effects to your credit since your essentially opening up a new bank account. Anyway beyond that if you don't want to put your name in, your ssn and deal with a monthly fee all you have to do is get one of those fifty dollar visa gift cards from the store. Buy the game and then burn off the rest of it however you'd like.

Archived