Who uses the EWR throwback options?

I leave everything on except Fog, Stats as grades, Hidden Dirt Sheet. I like to know more about how well someone is really doing or how good they really are. I'm not afraid to touch the editor ether. I use it to adjust thing that I feel are slightly of or things that would happen in reality. Typically my biggest thing I play with is loyalty. I just changed someones loyalty because 99% of their current popularity and push is because of my company yet they were loyal to someone else before the game started and weren't really doing anything with them. In 7 months they went from a 30 pop to 80 and only have had 1 match with the company they are loyal to. I figured they would likely lose their loyalty at that point.

Some of the EWR features are what sold 2016 to me. If it wasn't for them, I don't know if I had decided to make thw jump from 2013 to 2016.

So, needless to say, I like them a lot. :)

I don't see myself playing with Left Off Show Complaints or Match Ratios on ever again, for example.

Now I can book 1 hour shows without the pre-show battle royals to keep people happy, and have different match amounts for A shows and B shows without manually setting match ratios in the editor in-between shows every time.

Some of the EWR features are what sold 2016 to me. If it wasn't for them, I don't know if I had decided to make thw jump from 2013 to 2016.

I don't see myself playing with Left Off Show Complaints or Match Ratios on ever again, for example.

Now I can book 1 hour shows without the pre-show battle royals to keep people happy, and have different match amounts for A shows and B shows without manually setting match ratios in the editor in-between shows every time.

That's the best thing about this game... people can play it however THEY want to play it.

I leave everything on except Fog, Stats as grades, Hidden Dirt Sheet.

I forgot that Hidden Dirt Sheet and Stats as grades were there because those are auto turn offs for me. I like my stats in numbers and not grades and I love reading the hidden dirt sheet.

I didn't know Left Off Show was one of the options. Is it one of the ones called out as "mainly for fantasy bookers"? I didn't look at those initially. I've tried to keep it mostly realistic to push myself since I'm not a noob anymore.

On the other hand, my very first PPV, I had Openers and Enhancement Talent mad about being left off the show. Which also feels unrealistic.

I didn't know Left Off Show was one of the options. Is it one of the ones called out as "mainly for fantasy bookers"? I didn't look at those initially. I've tried to keep it mostly realistic to push myself since I'm not a noob anymore.

On the other hand, my very first PPV, I had Openers and Enhancement Talent mad about being left off the show. Which also feels unrealistic.

Just throw a lot of dark matches before the PPVs. Try not have a roster full of workers that you know you'll nerver use.

If you lack of jobbers, you can always hire someone local.

I like to play the game as realistic as possible, however this is the first year I'm ising fog of war and I'm finding it much better.

People do need to realise that is they don't play the game with all this stuff on and the dirt sheet hidden, that they can not complain that the game is too easy

I haven't tried yet, but if we turn off match ratios, does that mean we can book a show entirely made up of angles? WWF Tuesday Night Titans, anyone?

Nah at least one match lol. I know the feeling, I got excited to run a Hall of Fame ceremony lol.

I didn't know Left Off Show was one of the options. Is it one of the ones called out as "mainly for fantasy bookers"?

Those are the EWR throwback options. The other stuff people are referring to (Fog of war, stats as numbers, dirt sheet, repetitive booking penalty, owner goals, crowd management/perfect show theory) are bog standard TEW options. Everything from Booking times to Lifestyle effects in the preferences menu are the throwback options. The 'show main event at the top' option was a late addition due to folks not liking the new format (so I wouldn't class that as an EWR throwback thing).

I mainly play with worker overuse turned off since that allows me to avoid changing people's pushes just to avoid the penalty (which is what I did previously). Sometimes I run mentor-protegé storylines with angles plus a match and that always got the protegé dinged for overuse. Like Melody (mentor) and Ariel Breaks (protegé) with Melody talking to her backstage and then working a tag match against her. Ariel might be onscreen 20 minutes total, which is way too much for a lower midcarder, apparently. That's why I love those backstage incidents where someone takes on a protegé. That's a free storyline for me (or the makings of one).

I like to play the game as realistic as possible, however this is the first year I'm ising fog of war and I'm finding it much better.

People do need to realise that is they don't play the game with all this stuff on and the dirt sheet hidden, that they can not complain that the game is too easy

Previously I never used all the features either.

This is the first time I am playing with PST and fog of war on and I realized this is how the game should be played. All that features have a purpose and when you get the hang of it, you really understand the important part that they are playing while progressing with your game. Eveything is there for a reason, you just need to figure out how to use them.

Previously I never used all the features either.

This is the first time I am playing with PST and fog of war on and I realized this is how the game should be played. All that features have a purpose and when you get the hang of it, you really understand the important part that they are playing while progressing with your game. Eveything is there for a reason, you just need to figure out how to use them.

Everything also has the option to be turned off and not used. I don't need to figure out how to use them at all.

Those are the EWR throwback options. The other stuff people are referring to (Fog of war, stats as numbers, dirt sheet, repetitive booking penalty, owner goals, crowd management/perfect show theory) are bog standard TEW options. Everything from Booking times to Lifestyle effects in the preferences menu are the throwback options. The 'show main event at the top' option was a late addition due to folks not liking the new format (so I wouldn't class that as an EWR throwback thing).

I mainly play with worker overuse turned off since that allows me to avoid changing people's pushes just to avoid the penalty (which is what I did previously). Sometimes I run mentor-protegé storylines with angles plus a match and that always got the protegé dinged for overuse. Like Melody (mentor) and Ariel Breaks (protegé) with Melody talking to her backstage and then working a tag match against her. Ariel might be onscreen 20 minutes total, which is way too much for a lower midcarder, apparently. That's why I love those backstage incidents where someone takes on a protegé. That's a free storyline for me (or the makings of one).

Actually, that's a really good idea and will save me having to do the same thing.

I am always fascinated by your posts. It feels like you are playing the game so differently and on such a higher level from me that it's almost not even the same game.

Archived