Who uses the EWR throwback options?

I am always fascinated by your posts. It feels like you are playing the game so differently and on such a higher level from me that it's almost not even the same game.

A higher level? Nah. I've just formed some weird habits over the years that seem to carry over from one game to the next. Since I started with TEW05 when I was pretty much Vince McMahon ("I don't care if she can wrestle. How much sex appeal does she have? She's gonna shoot t-shirts and that'll be her entrance!"), I just found ways to simplify the game as it became more complex. Reading a lot of posts here, it seems like that's something that many folks would benefit from. Like, a storyline isn't this big scary concept. Two people don't like each other, boom! </John Madden> Storyline! A bunch of people arguing over something of perceived value (title, woman, man, whatever). Storyline! All of their interactions become bits that contribute to the overarching story. In my opinion, the story doesn't have to make sense until the end, when it's fully fleshed out. Then you see all the steps that led to that end.

One reason I love TEW is that it lets me develop talent in wildly different ways, even when using the exact same formula.

If I'm playing with the EWR options, does someone having a very negative attitude affect my game?

Yes. You need to turn off Locker Room Morale Effects, which are on the left side of the preferences page (EWR throwback options are on the right side).

Yes. You need to turn off Locker Room Morale Effects, which are on the left side of the preferences page (EWR throwback options are on the right side).

Can you still do that once you've already started a game?

Archived