Biggest fall from grace?

In my game earthquake has worked his way up in 91 winning tag title with typhoon, before then going on to become involved in the heavyweight tirtle picture. From his first shot at the title in sept 91 he went onto have another 4 title fights over the next couple of years.

Popularity was through the roof and as of Feb 93 he had a pop of 93. His pop then went like this

93 feb

91 mar

89 Apr

81 May

72 Jun

71 Jul

64 Aug

61 sept

He gained 17 wins and 2 losses from Feb 93 onwards and as a 30 year old.

Now the only explanation I have for this is, he has a comedy gimmick, and I did have comedy high but lowered the setting. Comedy gimmicks do have a penalty above midcard so I think that's where the problem lies

Anyone else had anything bigger?

Comedy gimmicks do have a penalty above midcard so I think that's where the problem lies

Unless things have changed massively since 2013 then this is the case; a wrestler with a comedy gimmick will see their popularity nose-dive if they're pushed above midcard (I'm not sure if it's any different in promotions where comedy is a key factor).

Unless things have changed massively since 2013 then this is the case; a wrestler with a comedy gimmick will see their popularity nose-dive if they're pushed above midcard (I'm not sure if it's any different in promotions where comedy is a key factor).

Yes I think it's because my comedy setting was high, the mn I changed it to medium, so that began to peanalose him, and his rep probably kept dropping until he reached midcard

Archived