Hi everyone!

I am little confused on how sponsors work.

I started out a new promotion with a 'small' size, and I ve been receiving $72,424 - $100,969 during my first few months.

However, it dramatically went down to $16,524 - $18,870 for some reasons... I have grown in popularities compared to my first few months when I received a larger amounts, and I did not change my product since very beginning.

Can anyone advise please? : )

Hi everyone!

I am little confused on how sponsors work.

I started out a new promotion with a 'small' size, and I ve been receiving $72,424 - $100,969 during my first few months.

However, it dramatically went down to $16,524 - $18,870 for some reasons... I have grown in popularities compared to my first few months when I received a larger amounts, and I did not change my product since very beginning.

Can anyone advise please? : )

It might have to do with the newer patch. I have not really looked over what was added or changed in regards to the newer patches but I noticed in my NYCW game my sponsorship took a drastic cut. I played one month before I downloaded a patch (I do not recall which one it was) and then I played the second month after and that seemed to be what made the difference.

Sponsorship was originally low and some people complained it was too hard to make money at lower levels. Then there was a patch and and many of us, especially those of us wo play 0/0/0/0 games felt it was way to high and it took the challenge out of the game. So Adam has been messing around with sponsorship levels. There's probably going to be more changes until he finds the sweet spot.

This is one of the reasons I've done little more than playing around and not starting a dedicated game. Games like this do not survive first contact with the enemy... um players. Even with the public Adam does a lot of paching the firs month or two. And this isn't a bad thing, its acually quite good. but it means you're going to see a punch of changes for a little while.

Archived