Anyone else having problems with companies closing/having terrible finance

Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place. Firstly, I realise that I'm playing on a converted RW mod which obviously doesn't help.

The problem is that companies have started to close in my game, starting with ROH a month in, due to terrible finances! I think it may be a byproduct of how easy it is for companies to get TV deals with the converted RW mods which is causing them to spend a lot of money broadcasting on many stations, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any idea what's going wrong? The thing that struck me was ROH going out of company with news articles saying others could end too.

Thanks to any help towards the issues here.

I've noticed it in a conversion too. Adjusting the boradcasters so not every company is getting multiple small broadcast deals would help.

Some other factors to consider - drug testing, contracts that pay for travel, and talent that is significantly more popular than the company. The latter will result in them having a wage above what the company is likely able to afford (assuming the salary isn't pre-set in the data).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived