Currant Storylines: None

#3 SWF

Prestige : 70 Momentum : 100

Size : Cult

Title Holders :

SWF World Heavyweight = Micky Starr

SWF King of the Squared Circle = Tournament Title held in January

SWF Tag Team = Dusty and Sid Streets

SWF United States = Richie Pangrazzio Jr.

#4 JWW (Japanese Women Wrestling)

Prestige : 55 Momentum : 71

Size : Cult

Title Holders:

JWW World = Yumi Yoshikuni

JWW Tag Team = Kim Nakashima and Aiko Nakashima

#5 OLLIE

Prestige : 90 Momentum : 89

Size: National

Title Holders :

Campeon de Universal OLLIE = El Patron

Campeon de Mexico OLLIE = North Starr

Campeones de Parejas OLLIE = La Sombra and Aguila

Texas Wrestling League

TWL Championship

Champion: Rip Chord

Reign Began : Week 2 July 1976

Previous Champion: Pat Deacon

TWL Tag Team

Champions : Mean Mark Green and Trailor Park Kid

Reign Began : February 1975

Previous Champions: Derek Barnes and The Night Rider

Roster

Angus McCloud

Archie Judge

Austin McCoy

Burt Selleck

Carlos Reyes

Chief Two Eagles

Dean Davis

Eruption

Floyd “F Bomb” Bowman

Hollywood Mike Kinsey

Johnny Boy Tucker

Larry Grubbs

Larry Vessey

Louis Montero

Mark “The Lariat” Krogan

Mean Mark Green

Pat Deacon

Pavel Landis

Proffesor Nero

Rampage

Rip Chord

Shane Sneer

The Lone Star Stampeder

Timberwolf

Trailor Park Kid

Tsunami

Wade Morris

Warlord Agony

Warlord Pain

Tag Teams

Lords of War = Warlord Agony and Warlord Pain

Master & Apprentice = Mark Krogan and Johnny Boy Tucker

Team Texas = Lone Star Stampeder and Archie Judge

Texas Outlaws = Floyd “F Bomb” Bowman, Austin McCoy, Mean Mark Green, And Trailor Park Kid.

The Border Runners: Carlos Reys and Pavel Landis

The Mustache Dream Team = Wade Morris and Burt Selleck

The Natural Disastors = Eruption and Tsunami

The Sadistic Duo = Proffessor Nero and Timberwolf

Manager:

Major WG Reginald III = Pat Deacon

Announcer:

Kurt Berkely

Shane Sneer

Referees:

Jerry Hanson

Jeff Hanson

Backstage staff:

Harold Henderson

Nathan Crosby

12/13/1976

TWL Dangerous Ground

The Leavenworth Armory

1,500 (Sellout)

Announcers: Kurt Berkely and Shane Sneer

Pat Deacon W/ Major WG Reginald III vs Timberwolf

Timberwolf was out first as Kurt and Shane welcome us to the show tonight. They wonder out loud where Professor Nero is at. As he usually accompaines Timberwolf ringside. Finally the crowd comes to life as Pat Deacon heads out next. His manager Major WG Reginald III in tow giving last minute instructions to Pat on how to handle this match.

This one is on the way as Pat and Timberwolf feel each other out for the opening minutes. But it becomes apparent that Pat Deacon is leaps and bounds better than Timberwolf.

Kurt Berkely: Ow what a devastating Spear by Deacon.

Shane Sneer: Timberwolf is in a lot of trouble now. Come on Timberwolf!

Pat signals for the Deacon Driver.

Shane Sneer: Oh loook out.

Kurt Berkely: He hits this and this one is over. Deacon Driver!!! And this one should be all over.

The ref hands hit 1....2....3!!

Pat Deacon defeated TimberWolf in 10:26 by pinfall with a Deacon Driver.

Post Match:

Pat Deacon is done with the match when Kurt Berkely asks for a moment of his time. Kurt is about to start an improptu interview.

Professor Nero rushes in and attacks Deacon. Nero with a sledgehammer lands a blow to the back of Deacon's neck. Timberwolf is ordered by Nero to keep WG occupied. Kurt scurryies out of the ring.

Nero continues his assault on Deacon.

Professor Nero: Are you watching this? I am so sick and tired of you people. And you Deacon.

Landing more shots.

Professor Nero: And you. (Looking at Major Reginald) You use to be one of the biggest rulebreakers around. And here you are supporting this peice of crap. I HATE YOU BOTH!

Nero continues to lay the boots to Deacon as a small horde of security arrive and finally get Nero out of the ring.

TWL Tag Team Match

Texas Outlaws (Mean Mark Green and The Trailor Park Kid) W/ Austin McCoy © vs The Border Runners

The announcers are still talking about Nero's attack as we prepare for our next match. The Border Runners are out first. The TWL Tag champs are next as Austin McCoy leads out Mean Mark and The Trailor Park Kid. The Border Runners jump the champs as they come into the ring. But the champs with help from Austin McCoy turn the tables. We finally settle down to Mean Mark and Pavel Landis.

Kurt Berkely: Nice back suplex from Mark there.

Hard impact from a Russian legsweep.

Kurt Berkely: I dont think anybody delivers a harder legsweep that Mean Mark Green.

Shane Sneer: If your going for impact, hard is the way to go.

Pavel gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Mean Mark goes for another splash but Pavel moves at the last second. Tag to Carlos Reyes. Carlos Reyes scores with a back heel kick on Mean Machine. Mean Mark Green avoids a Carlos Reyes avalanche. Mean Mark Green snap suplexes Carlos. Austin McCoy jumps onto the ring apron and begs to be tagged in.

Shane Sneer: What an idiot. Austin isn't even in the match.

Kurt Berkely: He's just having fun. See, the ref is ordering him down.

Tag between Mean Mark Green and Trailer Park Kid. Mean Mark Green scoops up Carlos.

Shane Sneer: Blatent illegal tactics here Kurt. How do you defend this action?

Kurt Berkely: Just good ole fashioned tag team rasseling there Shane.

TPK waits for Carlos to get to his feet, then bounces off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline. TPK crushes Carlos with a sweet running senton. Tiger suplex on Carlos.

Kurt Berkely: Oh this one could be all over here.

Shane Sneer: Shut up you idiot.

TPK tags out to Mean Mark Green. Carlos Reyes is all alone...Nowhere To Run!! 1....2....3!

Texas Outlaws (Mean & TPK) defeated The Border Runners in a 2 vs 2 match in 7:49 when Mean Mark Green defeated Carlos Reyes by pinfall with a Nowhere to Run.

Post Match:

Texas Outlaws (Mean & TPK) are celebrating their victory in the ring. The Border Runners run in with chairs and attack, beating them down into the mat.

Kurt Berkely: And you condone this Shane?

Shane Sneer: Well The Texas Outlaws started this. This was suppose to be a 2 vs 2 match. They did not realize it was 3 vs 2. Unfair practices as far as I'm concerned.

Austin McCoy was celebrating with some fans on the victory but quickly notices what is going on. Austin grabs a chair of his own and chases off The Border Runners.

In the ring:

Crippler Ray Kingman comes out to be interviewed by Kurt Berkely. Kurt welcomes Ray Kingman to TWL.

Crippler Ray Kingman: Thank you Kurt. I have a match later tonight against one MR. Rip Chord. They tell me you are one of the best in this area. Well, your a big fish in a small pond my freind. I have been wrestling around the world Rip Chord. And you know what they say about me? There goes the Crippler. The best wrestler on the planet. Tonight Rip Chord I'm not only going to take your title. I'm gonna cripple you in the process. I'm gonna stretch you out so bad, that you will never want to go after the TWL championship again. Now if you will excuse me. I have a match to get ready for.

Larry Vessey vs Mark "The Lariat" Krogan

Mark has been firmly in control at the start of this match when out of no where Mark walks into a spinning heel kick.

Shane Sneer: (snickers) Evidently Mark feels as if the “Duck” tactic is way over rated.

Larry hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick from Larry Vessey on Mark Krogan. Cover for a two count.

Kurt Berkely: Larry has Mark in trouble here.

Shane Sneer: Come on Vessey!

Some back and forth action and Larry goes for a arm wringer. Only to be countered with a elbow to the side of the head. Bodyslam by Mark Krogan. Mark Krogan pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving Larry Vessey down to the mat. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out.

Kurt Berkely: Almost got him there.

Shane Sneer: Don't count Vessey out yet.

Larry Vessey blocks a punch then rakes the eyes Krogan.

Kurt Berkely: Come on ref.

Mark stumbles into the corner where Larry Vessey lands a running dropkick into the corner. Hooks the leg for a two count.

Shane Sneer: A major upset here for Larry if he can pull this off.

Vessey with a punch but Mark Krogan blocks it. Double Arm DDT by Mark Krogan.

Kurt Berkely: Larry Vessey got firmly planted there with that DDT.

Shane Sneer: I didn't think Mark could spell DDT. Let alone use it.

Larry Vessey can barely stand. Power Lariat!!!

Kurt Berkely: That almost took Larry's head off there. 1....2....3!!

Shane Sneer: (mocking Kurt's count) 1....2.....3. Blah.

Mark "The Lariat" Krogan defeated Larry Vessey in 7:52 by pinfall with a Power Lariat.

In the ring:

Rip Chord comes down to ringside. Kurt awaits Rip to get into the ring. Rip Chord comes and and grabs the microphone from Kurt.

Rip Chord: I hear a lot of talk from this outsider about how he is going to take my title. (the crowd boos) Shut up while I'm talking. (The crowd boos louder than before.) Yeah, I expect that from a bunch of jayhawks. Look its like this. I am the best thign in Texas wrestling today. I'm bigger than Texas. I'm the one who puts you dumb people in the seats. You all pay your hard earned money to see somebody kick my ass. Then leave afterwards dissapointed. Tonight aint going to be any different. You and Kingman both are going to leave dissapointed. Learn to love it Leavenworth. I'm the best thing going in this area.

TWL Championship match:

Crippler Ray Kingman vs Rip Chord

Man these two put on a show. In and out of the ring. Move, counter move. Neither man holding any sustained offense for very long. The crowd was into it. They wanted to cheer for Ray, but Rip seemed to get the most cheers as we all hate Rip. But he is our champion. Well into our match, Rip Chord takes a knee lift from Ray Kingman.

Shane Sneer: No, Ray dont go up there.

Kurt Berkely: He isn't listening to you Shane. I think he is going to do it anyways.

Ray Kingman climbs to the top rop and hits an ugly second rope splash by Ray Kingman. Cover for a two count.

Shane Sneer: I can't believe he pulled it off.

Back to he action, some more back and forth moves. Rip Chord ducks a clothesline attempt. Stiff high kick on Ray Kingman by Rip Chord who has evidently been watching some old BHOTG tapes recently. Legsweep out of Nowhere.

Shane Sneer: Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory?

Kurt Berkely: Just keep to the color commenting would you Shane?

Shane Sneer: That was colorful wasn't it?

Cover for a two count. Shining Wizard on Ray Kingman, Rip Chord really laid that one in. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Second rope flying axe handle, Ray Kingman goes down. Rip Chord drops an elbow...but misses.

Kurt Berkely: Fate can be so cruel.

Back heel kick from Ray Kingman on Rip Chord.

Kurt Bekely: Rip got all of that in.

There's a two count on the pin. Crippler Ray Kingman with an enziguri.

Kurt Berkely: Hooks the leg for a close fall.

Shane Sneer: These two could go all night.

Ray Kingman hits a spinning back kick. Ray Kingman hits a back kick.

Shane Sneer: Momentum starting to shift here.

Kurt Berkely: Rip Chord is really in trouble now.

Rip Chord counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Hard back suplex on Ray Kingman. Rip Chord locks on a Crippler Cloverleaf.

Kurt Berkely: Thats one of the Crippler's move. Wow.

Shane Sneer: I love it. Getting beat with your own move. Thats great.

After a few moments of struggeling Ray Kingman finally makes it to the ropes. Rip waits for Ray to get up, and then clips his leg from under him.

Shane Sneer: Don't look like The Crippler has much in the tank.

Kurt Berkely: You could be right Shane.

Again Rip waits for Ray to get up. This time it takes a longer period of time for Ray to get to his feet. He is really in trouble now. Rip Chord DDT!!!!

Kurt Berkely: That should do it as Rip Chord is going to retain the TWL Championship.

Shane Sneer: It's about time he quit playing around.

The ref's hand makes the three count and Rip Chord is announced as the winner. The ref hands him the TWL Championship. But you could tell Rip had his hands full as he can barely manage to hold the belt before collapsing. The ref and medical staff attend to Ray as Rip rolls out of the ring slowely.

In a superb bout that had great wrestling and a sizzling crowd, Rip Chord defeated Crippler Ray Kingman in 30:14 by pinfall with a Rip Chord DDT.

Post Match:

Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman comes down to ringside as Rip Chord celebrates a tough win.

Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman: ****ing lucky sumbitch you are Rip Chord. ****ing lucky. Next show you wont be so lucky. Next show you are facing me for the TWL ****ing championship. And I'm going to kick your ****ing teeth in you sumbitch.

Rip Chord is standing there fuming as F Bomb makes the motion that the belt will be soon his.

12/27/1976

TWL Year End Spectacular

The Northside Coliseum

3,418 (Sellout)

Announcers: Kurt Berkely and Shane Sneer

Kurt Berkely welcomes to the show. He thanks the Ft. Worth fans for showing up for another great night of TWL action. He had recieved word that Pat Deacon wanted a moment of our time.

Kurt Berkely: Pat Deacon if you would come on down.

Pat comes out to a heavy dose of cheers as he and his manager Major WG Reginald III come down to ringside. Pat high fives several fans before entering the ring.

Pat Deacon: Hello Ft. Worth. (gets a cheap pop) I don't know if any of you heard. But a few weeks ago, up in Ft. Leavonworth, that no good snake in the grass Professor Nero attacked me. (Crowd Boos) Now that I can live with. But when you insult my good freind, The Major here, That is another story all togethor.

Before Deacon can get in any more words. Warlord Agony and Pain lead the rush to ringside. Followed by Timberwolf, and Nero. Deacon fends off Agony and Pain. But Timberwolf was able to clip the leg of Deacon dropping him. Nero directs traffic as he orders Timberwolf, Warlord Agony and Pain to lay the boots to Deacon. Major Reginald tries to intervine but Nero drops him with a Nero Neck Breaker. Nero lands another Nero Neck Breaker on Pat Deacon leaving him and Major Reginald in the middle of the ring as security arrive to get Nero and his crew out of the ring. Nero laughs as he leaves the ring.

Johnny Boy Tucker vs Larry Vessey

Kurt Berkely and Shane Sneer argue a bit about Nero's attack on Pat Deacon. Inside the ring Larry Vessey is hold his own against Johnny Tucker. But Johnny Boy is building momentum. Johnny Boy hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw.

Kurt Berkely: oh my flying elbow by Johnny Boy Tucker has Larry in trouble now.

Shane Sneer: Kick to the face by Tucker. Vessey could be looking at a broken nose.

Kurt Berkely: Tucker looks to lock in a sleeper hold now.

Larry Vessey counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Larry Vessey with a spinning back kick.

Shane Sneer: Another back heel kick by Vessey.

Vessey with a cover, 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Johnny Boy counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Larry Vessey takes a rana from Johnny Boy Tucker. 1 - 2 - no 3 though.

Kurt Berkely: That was close.

Back heel kick off the second rope, Larry Vessey goes down. 1 - 2 – 2.999. Some back and forth action and Larry Vessey blocks a punch. Johnny Boy Tucker gets hip tossed by Larry Vessey. Larry Vessey walks into a drop toe hold. Kick by Johnny Boy Tucker...to the face.

Kurt Berkely: Larry Vessey can barely stand.

Shane Sneer: Get out of there Larry!

Kurt Berkely: Here it comes, Power Lariat. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Johnny Boy Tucker defeated Larry Vessey in 11:34 by pinfall with a Power Lariat.

Ringside:

Carlos Reyes and Pavil Landis come down to ringside. Kurt Berkely is in the ring. Kurt asks The Border Runners on why they attacked The Texas Outlaws after their match from a couple of weeks ago.

Pavil Landis: First of all. Ladies and gentlemen. I dont see many gentlemen, nor do I see many Ladies. We are the next TWL Tag Team champions. Now the key word here is tag team champions. These paper champions are only champions for one reason and one reason only. And thats because they always have a third person around. And right now it is that drunk Austin McCoy.

Carlos Reyes: You people are going to find out soon. Your heroes are nothing more than drugged out alchoholics. And if they think they are the only ones who can get down in dirty. Well thats just loco.

The Border Runners appear to be done with the interview and toss the microphone back to Kurt Berkely. Thats when the crowd comes back to life as the entire Texas Outlaws team come out in full force. They lay into The Border Runners something fierce. Pavel and Carlos do their best but its overwhelming numbers as The Texas Outlaws prevail.

Mean Mark Green: You see you idiots. To be an Outlaw is saying to the rest of the world that your the best. And then proving it night in and night out. Its not something you can take off like a suit. And then put back on. (Bowman yells out, **** yeah) You just found out why when you break into a man house. You dont squirt him in the face with a water pistol. You bash his head in instead. And as far as these giants where facing later tonight. Step on up to the plate big men.

TPK: (he lights up a cigerette) You're gonna get smoked boys.

Floyd Bowman: ****ing ****s.

Mark "The Lariat" Krogan vs Dean Davis

This one is pretty much all Krogan as he easily is over powering Davis. Mark Krogan slams Dean Davis.

Shane Sneer: Davis gets smacked around like a little girl.

Thrown slam by Mark "The Lariat" Krogan.

Kurt Berkely: Big backdrop on Davis, that was executed well.

Dean Davis pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. The crowd gets on Dean Davis. They yell out you suck. Kick to the gut from Davis.

Kurt Berkely: I bet that hurt.

Shane Sneer: Back heel kick from Davis on Mark Krogan, pin attempt, 1 - 2 - shoulder up.

Krogan is back up and punches away on Davis. Krogan drops Davis with a right hook. Krogan goes for a splash but Davis gets knees up and Krogan crashes into them. Dean Davis waits Krogan to get up and walks into a slam.

Kurt Berkely: 1 - 2 - shoulder up.

Lifting DDT by Mark "The Lariat" Krogan. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Dean Davis ducks a clothesline attempt. Weak kicks from Davis. Mark Krogan counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Bodyslam by Mark Krogan. Dean Davis is in trouble. Power Lariat!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Mark "The Lariat" Krogan defeated Dean Davis in 6:24 by pinfall with a Power Lariat.

TWL Tag Team Titles. NAW Univacation match with the AAFW Tag Team Champions.

Texas Outlaws (Mean Mark & TPK) W/ Austin McCoy vs Giant Grimsley and Mighty Thor.

The reigning AAFW tag champs toss around the TWL champions with ease to begin the match. Austin McCoy does his best to keep the two big men from the AAFW busy, but the giants are rolling early on.

Finally a big forearm by Mean Mark Green staggers Mighty Thor. Mean Machine drives a thrust kick into the chest of Thor. TPK and Mark with some double team moves, followed with a swinging DDT on Mighty Thor.

Kurt Berkely: The crowd really doesnt seem to like Thor to much.

Shane Sneer: He doesnt care what the fans like and don't like. He only cares about unifing the tag titles here. And they may just do it with the way they are looking right now.

Some back and forth action now and a tag between Mighty Thor and Giant Grimsley. Giant Grimsley hits a right hand on Mean Mark Green.

Kurt Berkerly: Giant Grimsley misses a clothesline.

Shane Sneer: Armbar takedown from Mean Mark Green, boring me senseless.

Kurt Berkerly: Atleast The Texas Outlaws are showing life.

Tag to Trailer Park Kid. Texas Outlaws hook up Giant, then hit a double suplex.

Kurt Berkely: Impressive as the TWL champs are able to lift the big man up.

Shane Sneer: Spinning kicky move by TPK on Giant. Kick to the teeth from Trailer Park Kid, who looks really ticked off now.

TPK tags out to Mean Mark Green. Mean Machine scores with a forearm, sending Giant down into the corner.

Kurt Berkely: The referee pulls Mean Mark Green away to get the break.

Shane Sneer: Come on ref. Do your job!

Kurt Berkely: Wait! Giant has pulled something out of his tights. Mean Mark Green walks over...and gets floored by a punch! No, the referee saw the brass knuckles! We have DQ decision!

Texas Outlaws (Mean & TPK) defeated The Mighty Giants in 10:30 when Giant Grimsley was disqualified.

Chief Two Eagles vs Rampage

Chief Two Eagles has been in control for most of the match early on. Rake of the eyes by Rampage swings the tables long enough for Rampage to hit a bodyslam.

Shane Sneer: Rampage DDTs The Chief. And we could have an upset here.

Kurt Berkely: 1 - 2 - no 3 though.

The Chief blocks a punch. Rampage takes a headbutt from Chief Two Eagles. Back elbow connects, Rampage staggers backward. 1 - 2 - shoulder up.

Kurt Berkely: Lifting DDT by Chief Two Eagles. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Bodyslam by The Chief. As he has retaken control of this match.

Shane Sneer: Rampage counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Get him Rampage!

Kurt Berkely: Rampage hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Rampage DDTs Chief Two Eagles. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3.

Shane Sneer: Rampage uses a neckbreaker on The Chief. Pick a spot and work on it I always say.

Kurt Berkely: Since when?

Shane Sneer: Shut up.

Rampage fires away at Chief Two Eagles. Chief Two Eagles ducks a Rampage clothesline. Big clothesline on Rampage. Death valley driver by Chief Two Eagles.

Kurt Berkely: Rampage got planted hard...that was cool.

Shane Sneer: Ok I admit he planted Rampage hard there. Now what is this idot doing?

Kurt Berkely: Chief Two Eagles is climbing the turnbuckles here. Oh man look out! Hail to the Chief!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Shane Sneer: (mocking Kurt) it's all over.

Chief Two Eagles defeated Rampage in 7:55 by pinfall with a Hail to the Chief.

Ringside:

Floyd “F Bomb” Bowman comes out for an impromtu promo. Kurt Berkely reminds us that Bowman will be facing TWL Champion, Rip Chord in tonight main event. Bowman drops F Bombs left and right as he delivers a passionate promo. He tells us that he is going to kick Rip's teeth down his ****ing throat and take the TWL Championship in the process.

Floyd “F Bomb” Bowman: Your ****ing minutes away from getting your ****ing ass kicked Chord. So **** you and have a nice ****ing day.

Professor Nero, Warlord Agony, and Warlord Pain vs ???, ???, and ???

Nero and his troops are out waiting for their surprise opponents. The crowd is shocked as Burt Selleck, Wade Morris, and Hollywood Mike Kinsey are announced. Nero stand behind The Warlords as the three come into the ring. Selleck and his mustache gang control the opening moments of the match.

Kurt Berkely: Nero with a quick forearm to the face of Kinsey stuns his man for a moment.

Shane Sneer: Who do these SWF outsiders think that they are? You don't come to another mans house and not expect to be beatdown. Come on Nero!

Professor Nero with a spinning neckbreaker on Hollywood. Nero tags out to Warlord Pain. Warlord Pain hits a spinning back kick. Back heel kick from Warlord Pain on Hollywood.

Kurt Berkely: Pain with a cover, 1 - 2 - no 3 though.

Tag to Warlord Agony. Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony fire Hollywood into the ropes and hit a double clothesline.

Kurt Berkely: Bodyslam on Hollywood by Warlord Agony.

Shane Sneer: That hurts let me tell ya.

Hollywood Mike Kinsey pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hollywood Mike Kinsey uses a neckbreaker on Warlord Agony.

Kurt Berkely: Kinsey has to make a tag here.

Hollywood tags out to Wade Morris. Wade Morris with a spinning neckbreaker on Warlord Agony.

Kurt Berkely: Lifting DDT by Wade Morris. 1 - 2 - almost a 3.

Back elbow connects, Warlord Agony staggers backward. Tag between Wade Morris and Burt Selleck. Selleck hits a right hand. Selleck slams Warlord Agony down.

Shane Sneer: Warlord Agony powers out of a Burt Selleck headlock.

Kurt Berkely: Tag to Professor Nero.

Professor Nero with a spinning neckbreaker on Selleck. Nero goes for a pin but Selleck kicks out. Some back and forth action. Selleck tags out to Hollywood Mike Kinsey.

Shane Sneer: Lame kick from Hollywood. This is wrestling Kinsey. Not kickball.

Nero powers out of a headlock.

Kurt Berkely: Hollywood Mike Kinsey slams Nero, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Professor Nero doing?

Hollywood Mike Kinsey picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Nero up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process!

Kurt Berkely: Professor Nero is on top! 1....2....3! How did that happen.

Shane Sneer: Well I'll be dipped. It appears that Nero had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist and punched Kinsey right in the mush with it.

Kurt Berkely: What a cheap shot!

Shane Sneer: Well I approve of his tactic.

Burt Selleck and Wade Morris plead with the ref to DQ Nero and his men. But the ref can only call what he sees, and he didn't see a thing. Nero and The Warlord make a hasty retreat backstage as the fans boo them.

Professor Nero and Lords of War defeated Hollywood Mike Kinsey and The Mustache Dream Team in 12:18 when Professor Nero defeated Hollywood Mike Kinsey by pinfall.

Ringside:

Rip Chord is out and he demands the microphone from Kurt Berkely.

Rip Chord: Hello Fort Worthless. (The fans boo Rip as he soaks up each and every cat call) Floyd Bowman, Do you kiss your mom with that mouth. You think you are going to kick my ass? Come on down here and find out why I am the best thing going in this territory. You think your the man, come find out who is the man. Get your ass down here.

TWL Championship Match

Floyd “F Bomb” Bowman vs Rip Chord ©

This one turned into a full on brawl as Floyd Bowman was determined to smash Rip into pieces. It almost seemed as if he was more determined to hurt Rip, than to win the championship. Rip is forced to bail out and try to collect himself but Floyd gives chase. Rip rolls back into the ring moments before Floyd does. Stiff kick to the back of Bowman's head stuns him, but he does manage to stand up.

Shane Sneer: Spin kick by Chord! Surely he knocked out some teeth there.

Kurt Berkely: You would like that wouldn't you.

Shane Sneer: Well yeah.

Bowman staggers into the corner. Rip charges in for an avalanche but instead eats a boot to the face. While Rip is collecting himself, Bowman shakes off the cobwebs. Bowman with some punches on Chord now.

Shane Sneer: Closed fisted punches here.

Kurt Berkely: And you think we care? This aint that other organization up north.

Bowman fires Chord into the turnbuckle.... and the referee gets sandwiched.

Kurt Burkely: Get out of there ref.

Shane Sneer: See what Rip did there was use the ref to soften the blow for Bowman. What a humanatarion Chord is.

Bowman with a Lariot.

Kurt Berkely: Bowman with a hook of the leg, but the referee is still out.

Shane Sneer: Haha. I love it.

Rip Chord counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. DDT by Rip Chord. The ref begins to stir.

Kurt Berkley:Rip Chord on F Bomb. No, Not like this! 1 - 2 - kick out.

Shane Sneer: Very slow count there by the ref. Slingshot flying butt move by Rip Chord, crushing the chest of F Bomb. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3.

Kurt Berkely: Flying butt move?

Shane Sneer: Hey, I call em as I see em.

F Bomb blocks a punch. Full nelson on Rip Chord.

Shane Sneer: I remember when I used to do that.

Kurt Berkely: God you sucked however. Cover by Bowman now. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3.

Rip Chord blocks a suplex attempt. Rip fires F Bomb in but he reverses the irish whip. And Rip Chord runs into the referee.

Shane Sneer: Hah, die referee scum!

Kurt Berkely: Twice now the ref has gotten flattened. Our refs are some of the toughest around.

Bowman is yelling at the ref to wake the **** up. Chord slowely slide out and grabs a chair, then gets back in the ring.

Kurt Berkely: Chair shot missed! Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman ducked it, and now grabs the chair. Rip Chord takes the shot instead!

Shane Sneer: The referee is back up, and is calling for the bell. He's disqualifying Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman for using a chair! Good for him. He finally makes a good decesion.

Kurt Berkely: Rip Chord ends up with a cheap victory.

Bowman pulls up Chord and locks on a sleeper hold. Chord tries to escape but cant break the hold. Chord gets both feet on the ropes hoping the ref will get Bowman off of him. The bell is ringing, and Bowman is yelling for everyone to **** off. Eventually Bowman does release the sleeper as Rip collapses with a thud.

Rip Chord defeated Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman in 20:14 by disqualification.

Post match:

Rip Chord is down and out as Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman complains to the ref.

Floyd Bowman: You have got to be ****ing kidding me he yells.

Jerry Hanson tells Bowman that he used the chair. He has no one to blame but himself. The crown boos for a few moments but come to life as Austin McCoy, Mean Mark Green, and The Trailor Park Kid, all come down to the ring and plead with the ref. Bowman is really beside himself and is yelling ****s at random intervals.

In the mean time, medical staff have come down to tend to Rip Chord. As The Texas Outlaws are trying to argue but are quickly running out of things thigns to sway Hanson. Rip Chord is eventually helped backstage.

Jerry Hanson leaves the ring as The Outlaws celebrate anyway.

Good first show. Hopefully you can hang onto that top talent - getting Crippler Kingman could work out really well for you.

I'll be bringing in people outside of the territory from time to time. Might be laying the ground work for a alliance. Might do it. Might not. Really haven't made up my mind.

Had so much fun with TWL in TEW10.

I've fooled around with them before. Had a good time then got raided pretty hard and lost my mojo. I just wanted something to do.

I'm really excited about this diary. The only time I played a 70's TEW mod (which mod are you using?) I played as TWL.

I've been toying with the idea of doing a TWL Re-Birth Diary, because I think the time is ripe to bring back some good old fashioned Texas 'rasslin to the C-Verse!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TWL Back In The Saddle</strong></p><p><strong> January 10th, 1977</strong></p><p><strong> Dallas Tx. </strong></p><p><strong> Announcers: Kurt Berkely and Shane Sneer</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ringside:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Pat Deacon comes out to open the show. Major Reginald is by his side. Pat asks for a house mic from Kurt Berkely and he gets one. Pat Deacon goes on a tirade and then calls out Professor Nero. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Pat Deacon:</strong> Your a gutless coward Nero. Its one thing if you want to blindside me. Its another thing to lay your filthy hands on the Major here. The man is not an athlete. I know your back there Nero. Come educate me. Or I'm going to go looking for you.</p><p> </p><p> After a few moments Professor Nero does come out. He is flanked by The Lord of War and Rampage as he makes his entrance. The four slowly make thier way sown the walk way. However the crowd comes to life as Chief Two Eagles makes his way through the crowd. Two Eagles grabs a couple of chairs and slings them into the ring. Pat Deacon and Chief Two Eagles take a defensive stance weilding chairs.</p><p> </p><p> Professor Nero begins to weigh the situation. He positions his men to storm the ring. But calls them back at the last minute. Deacon motions to come get some as Nero laughs as he leads his men backstage.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dean Davis VS Floyd “F Bomb” Bowman</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Bowman waste no time and goes right after Dean Davis. Kurt Berkely says that when he was backstage earlier tonight, Floyd already smelled like he just left the bar. And he wasn't in a good mood to boot.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Powerslam from Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman. Floyd is really in a foul mood tonight.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Come on Dean.</p><p> </p><p> Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman with a standing spinebuster.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Probably could of gone for a pin there but Floyd is waiting for Dean to get to his feet.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Floyd Bowman turns Davis inside-out with a clothesline. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Cover by Bowman as he attempts the pin, 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. </p><p> </p><p> Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman with a spinning neckbreaker on Davis. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Cover! 1....2...kick out. Bowman is getting into it with the ref.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> DQ him ref. Don't put up with it.</p><p> </p><p> Bowman goes back to work on Davis but he slips out the back from a Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman bodyslam. Davis hits an arm drag on F Bomb. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> OH momentum shift.</p><p> </p><p> Second rope splash by Davis. Dean parades around like he has just won the match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> NO! Dean, stay on him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> To late.</p><p> </p><p> Massive backbreaker, Davis got planted. Dean Davis can barely stand. Here it comes - Salute N Boot. 1....2...3, it's finished. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Floyd "F Bomb" Bowman defeated Dean Davis in 5:47 by pinfall with a Salute N' Boot.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Larry Vessey VS Luis Montero</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Kurt Berkely puts over Luis as being an exciting new comer here in the TWL. Luis was the 1976 young wrestler of the year. And he should be an exciting addition to the area. Some back and forth action in the ring then Luis Montero scores with several back heel kicks on Larry Vessey.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Larry in a little bit of trouble here as he staggers to his feet.</p><p> </p><p> Larry walks into a high dropkick from Montero. Vessey on his knees and a pin kick by Luis Montero to the face. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Luis with a cover and Larry kicks out at 1.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Vessey is one tough customer. It's gonna take more than that to put him away.</p><p> </p><p> Larry Vessey backdrops Luis Montero out of a piledriver attempt. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Beautiful arm drag by Vessey. Staggers your golden boy there Kurt.</p><p> </p><p> Larry begins to choke Luis now as Kurt gets on Shane about Larry's antics. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Hate to admit it but that was a nice elbow drop from the top rope there.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Vessey with the cover and hook of the leg,,1....2.....3!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Nope, Luis gets his shoulder up.</p><p> </p><p> Larry Vess hits an arm drag on Montero. Flying elbow off the top rope by Larry Vessey. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up.</p><p> </p><p> Some back and forth action. Montero reverses a waistlock then hits a back heel kick.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Pin attempt, 1....2..no. The match continues. Flying knee to the face from Luis Montero. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> That was close.</p><p> </p><p> Larry Vessey hits a big right hand out of nowhere. Luis Montero gets hip tossed by Vessey.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Larry Vessey going for a piledriver here.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> but wait, Montero backdrops Larry Vessey out of a piledriver attempt. </p><p> </p><p> Montero quickens the pace, he lands a few dropkicks followed by a flying forearm that drops Vessey to the mat.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Jumping Piledriver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! And this one is over.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> (Mocking Kurt) This one is over. God you make me want to punch you sometimes. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Luis Montero defeated Larry Vessey in 6:09 by pinfall with a Jumping Piledriver.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Unknown Rebel vs Warlord Pain W/ Warlord Agony</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> Can you tell me anything about this Unknown Rebel Shane?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> If I knew anything he would have to change his name then stupid. He the Unknown Rebel for a reason.</p><p> </p><p> Agony and Pain beat on the unknown wrestler before the start of the match. Referee Jeff Hanson restores order eventually and we get the start of the match. Warlord Pain with a big powerslam puts the masked man down. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> He better stay down if he knows whats good for him.</p><p> </p><p> Warlord Pain goes to cover and The Unknown Rebel kicked out. We get some back and forth action now and The Unknown Rebel hits a stump piledriver on Warlord Pain. But a timely distraction from Warlord Agony stops the refs count. Jeff Hanson warns Warlord Agony. What Jeff didnt see is that Agony had slipped Pain a flapjack. Warlord Pain then proceeds to hit the Unknown Rebel with it knocking him out.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> Oh come on now. Not like this.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Like what?</p><p> </p><p> And with that being said, Jeff's hand hit the mat three times securing Warlord Pain's victory.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Warlord Pain defeated The Unknown Rebel in 6:08 by pinfall after using a foreign object.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ringside:</strong></p><p> </p><p> The Chief comes out and gives us a promo. He thanks the fans for thier support. And he is very proud of his heritage. But he has somethings on his mind right now.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chief Two Eagle:</strong> One of these days Rip Chord is going to quit ducking this Indian. One of these days he is going to have to give me a title shot. I don't mean any disrespect to anybody else. But it gets real frustrating when you begin to feel ignored. I have never been one to brag about my ability. But everybody here knows I am as good as anybody round these parts. One of these days I'll be the TWL champion.</p><p> </p><p> He then hands over the microphone respectfully. He heads backstage as the fans cheer on.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Angus McCloud vs The Lone Star Stampeder</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> We a treated to a new comer here in the TWL. Angus McCloud is being put over as a tough Scott that has spent some time in Boston over the last couple of years. The fans are clearly behind The Lone Star Stampeder in this one however.</p><p> </p><p> The go to lock up after some back and forth action. Angus with a headbutt staggers him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Rock head. Oh yeah!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Some well placed back elbows by Angus has Stampey staggering here.</p><p> </p><p> Stampey tumbles backwards and Angus is quick with the cover.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Angus with a hooks of the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. </p><p> </p><p> We then get a lot of back and forth action starting after a blocked suplex attempt from Angus. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Oh Bull****! Stampeder goes for a piledriver here.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> No, angus with a backdrop as he counters the move.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> I was never worried.</p><p> </p><p> The Lone Star Stampeder with a heavy heave that sends Angus into the corner hard. Angus collapses for a moment as Stampey goes over and begins to wail away on McCloud. The ref finally manages to pull Stampey off . The Lone Stampeder fires up the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> What is Angus doing?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Dont know, I got me some dust in my eye I think.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Angus McCloud is removing the turnbuckle pad! </p><p> </p><p> The Lone Star Stampeder comes over...but Angus McCl grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot The Lone Star Stampeder face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle. Angus McCloud rolls up the stunned The Lone Star Stampeder and holds on to his tights for the 1....2...3!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> How did the referee not see that!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Hahaha!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Angus McCloud defeated The Lone Star Stampeder in 7:33 by pinfall with a handful of tights.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ringside:</strong></p><p> </p><p> The Border Runners come out and they are not greeted warmly. Carlos and Pavel are being accompained by a young lady that we do not know. We later find out her name is Selena Spice and she will be the valet for the duo. Pavel Landis does most of the talking as he claims that they can beat The Texas Outlaws on any giving night. And the only reason why they wont be taking the titles tonight is because of those yankees from up north have ventured their way down. Those Mustache riding gringos apparently get a shot at the tag belts first. Sooner or later The Border Runners are gonna leap the fence of the land of being held back. Gold will be coming south with us soon proclaim the Border Runners.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TWL TAG TEAM Title Match</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> ©Texas Outlaws (Mean Mark & TPK) vs Hollywood Mike Kinsey and Wade Morris</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Both teams size one another up. And this looks like its going to be a friendly rivalry as both team verbally play with one another. We finally settle into the match as Wade Morris and The Trailor Park Kid start out for their prospective teams. We get some back and forth action. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Back elbow connects, TPK staggers backward. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> And TPK walks into a spike slam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. </p><p> </p><p> Tag between Wade Morris and Hollywood Mike Kinsey. Hollywood and Wade whip TPK into the corner. Hollywood Mike Kinsey whips Wade Morris in for a hard clothesline to follow-up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Hollywood Mike Kinsey with a badly executed spinning neckbreaker on TPK. Cover! 1....2...kick out. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Looks like Hollywood is going for the piledriver here. No! TPK backdrops Hollywood Mike Kinsey out of a piledriver attempt. </p><p> </p><p> Trailer Park Kid blasts Hollywood with a super kick. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Hollywood might of lost some teeth there after that kick.</p><p> </p><p> TPK tags out to Mean Mark Green. Vertical suplex by Mean Mark Green. Suplex into a front slam from Mean Machine. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Mean Mark Green misses a clothesline. </p><p> </p><p> Hollywood tags out to Wade Morris. Mean Machine walks into a spike slam. Wade waits for Mean Machine then delivers a DDT on Mean Mark Green. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. And new TWL Tag champions.</p><p> </p><p> Wade Morris hits some punches. Mean Machine counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Mean Mark Green hits a delayed suplex on Wade. Mean Mark Green charges,</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Wade moves, the referee gets knocked out! </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> don, don, don, another ref bites the dust.</p><p> </p><p> Mean Mark Green knocks Wade to the outside, then signals for the Outlaw Driver. He reaches out of the ring for Wade Morris...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> And he gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! </p><p> </p><p> Kurt Berkerly: What the hell is going on here?</p><p> </p><p> The referee looks up to see Wade sliding in and making the pinfall. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkley:</strong> The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Wade Morris, he must have seen the ring bell shot! This match is over. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>In an exceptional match, Texas Outlaws (Mean & TPK) defeated The Mustache Dream Team in 13:34 when Trailer Park Kid defeated Wade Morris by pinfall after using a foreign object.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Post match:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Mean Mark rushes over to TPK has he has been busted wide open. Hollywood and Wade stalk Mean Mark. Mean Machine trys to protect himself but is getting stomped down by Hollywood Mike and Wade Morris. Out comes Floyd “F Bomb” Bowman and he begins to unload on Hollywood and Wade. </p><p> </p><p> Burt Selleck is out next with a chair as he waffles Floyd with it. The three Mustache members take turns as they are just beating the snot out of The Texas Outlaws. Larry Grubbs comes down and begins to take great delight in the carnage. Finally help arrives led by Austin McCoy as he leads a pack from out back finally running off the attackers. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TWL CHAMPIONSHIP Title Match </strong></p><p><strong> Austin McCoy vs Rip Chord ©</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The crowd is still buzzing about the previous actions between The Texas Outlaws and The Mustache Brigade. A name that Shane Sneer came up with and appears to be running with. Inside the ring there isn't much wrestling but plenty of heavy hitting. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Rip Chord takes a right hand to the temple from Wild Boy McCoy.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> Thats a blow that would knock most men out. I wonder if McCoy's head is in this match and not on his brothers, The Outlaws?</p><p> </p><p> Hard slam by Wild Boy M. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Austin McCoy misses a big legdrop. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Spinning back kick from Rip Chord has Austin in trouble. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Wait a mintue legsweep out of nowhere by McCoy. Pin, 1....2..no! The match continues. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Come on Chord. I'm rooting for ya.</p><p> </p><p> Rip Chord with an enziguri. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Pin, 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. </p><p> </p><p> Spin kick by Rip Chord to the face. Rip Chord misses a big legdrop. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer: </strong>These two could go all night. They are so evenly matched.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Big clothesline from Wild Boy McCoy. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. </p><p> </p><p> Wild Boy McCoy DDTs Rip Chord. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> McCoy hooks the leg, 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. </p><p> </p><p> Wild Boy McCoy slams Rip Chord down. Austin McCoy mounts Chord and begins to pound away on Rip Chord. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Rip Chord powers out of a headlock. </p><p> </p><p> We get some back and forth action. Rip with a rake of the eyes stalls Austin.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Second rope flying axe handle, Wild Boy McCoy goes down. </p><p> </p><p> Rip waits for Austin. He stalks his man, and then Rip Chord with an enziguri. Austin McCoy falls through the ropes after a hard shot from Rip Chord. Rip with his momentum also tumbles out of the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> McCoy seemed to hit his head on the apron on the way down. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> It may have done nothing to Austin, but I'm sure the concrete is shattered now.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> I can't believe you sometimes.</p><p> </p><p> Shane Sneer: What?</p><p> </p><p> The ref begins to count,1,,,,,2,,,,,,3,,,,,,,4,,,,,,,,5,,,,,,</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Come on Rip!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> Come on Austin!</p><p> </p><p> ,,,6,,,,,,7,,,,,</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Rip is getting up. He is going to retain.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Kurt Berkerly:</strong> No. Come on Austin.</p><p> </p><p> ,,,,8,,,,,,9,,,,, Rip Chord finally musters enough strength to roll in.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> YES!!</p><p> </p><p> The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rip Chord defeated Austin McCoy in 19:51 by count out. </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> The crowd can't believe it. Rip is pretty tired as he can barely raise his arms up in victory. McCoy is being tended to as Rip staggers to the backstage. The fans are on him as he doesnt care. He knows he may have dodged a bullet tonight. Kurt Berkerly and Shane Sneer thanks us for coming. And drive home safe.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm really excited about this diary. The only time I played a 70's TEW mod (which mod are you using?) I played as TWL.<p> </p><p> I've been toying with the idea of doing a TWL Re-Birth Diary, because I think the time is ripe to bring back some good old fashioned Texas 'rasslin to the C-Verse!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The CornellVerse, circa 1977 as done by Mr. T Jobs to Me, PeterHilton, jtlant, &SadisticBlessings. </p><p> </p><p> The one from 2008 I think. Converted and tinkered with. Derecks 97 mod has been added as well. And added 2016 elements as well.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TWL Rodeo</strong></p><p><strong>

January 24, 1977</strong></p><p><strong>

Dallas Tx. </strong></p><p><strong>

Announcers: Kurt Berkely and Shane Sneer</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

We open the show with the announcers welcoming us back to Dallas Texas. And we have a great show lined up for you tonight. But the buzz is quickly killed as the reigning TWL Champion, Rip Chord comes out. He is immediantly greeted by boos as he makes his way to ringside. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> He seems to be in a good mood.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Why Shouldn't he? He is the champ. I'd be happy too.</p><p> </p><p>

Rip finally gets into the ring and askes for a house mic.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rip Chord:</strong> Damn it's good to be back in Dallas. Almost as good as being the TWL Champ. (Crowd Boos) Boo me all you want Dallas. You can not drown out my good mood. You see when your this good, it doesn't matter what you hicks think. (boo)</p><p>

(Rip Laughs) Like it or not, I am going to be your champion for a very long time. Think I might just take the night off since I'm not scheduled a match tonight. Besides that, i have beaten just about everybody here. Hell, good ole Stampey even brought in people for me to beat last month. And not a damn thing changed.</p><p> </p><p>

The Chief interupts Rip after his last comment. Chief Two Eagles comes down to ringside and Kurt Berkely goes to him with his microphone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Chief:</strong> So you say you aint got a match do ya. Well neither do I champ. Let's fix that. How about you, me, for that title?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rip Chord:</strong> You want me? Tonight? For this TWL Title?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Chief :</strong> Yep.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rip Chord:</strong> Nope. Not gonna happen there Chief. You got to be slicker than deer guts on a door knob for me to fall for that one.</p><p> </p><p>

Chief Two Eagles pushes down the microphone and begins to head to the ring. Rip Chord begins to beg off Chief as he is about to enter the ring. The Lone Star Stampeder runs down to Kurt and grabs the mic.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Stampey:</strong> Now hold on there fellars. I made mistake tonight ok. Rip you always told me you wanted to face the best in the sport. And Chief, I know I have been neglecting you in title matches. For that big man I'm sorry. But let me fix that. Chief Two Eagles will be facing Rip Chord for the TWL Championship. Tonight in that very same ring.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Master and Apprentis vs The Natural Disasters</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The announcers are still buzzing over the previous announcement for tonights main event. They also put over The Natural Disasters. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> These boys are huge.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> I would hate to pay the feeding bill on these two.</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Boy and Tsunami lead off for their teams. Tsunami tries to use his size to his advantage but Johnny Boy uses his speed to keep his distance. Johnny Boy Tucker strikes Tsunami. Johnny Boy hits a dropkick on Tsunami. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> That dropkick had to have had some strength behind it.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Back heel kick off the second rope, Tsunami goes down. </p><p> </p><p>

Tag between Tsunami and Eruption. Eruption scores with a back heel kick on Johnny Boy. Johnny Boy reverses a Eruption hammerlock. Johnny Boy hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> That will slow the big man down.</p><p> </p><p>

Tag to Mark "The Lariat" Krogan. The Master and Apprentis whip Eruption into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Come on ref. Blatant illegal double teaming there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Thats just good tag team action.</p><p> </p><p>

Spinebuster by Mark "The Lariat" Krogan. Double Arm DDT by Mark Krogan.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely: </strong> Eruption got planted there. </p><p> </p><p>

Tag to Johnny Boy Tucker. Eruption is in big trouble...Double Power Lariat!! 1....2....3! </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Master & Apprentice defeated The Natural Disasters in a match in 8:01 when Johnny Boy Tucker defeated Eruption by pinfall with a Double Power Lariat.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Larry Vessey vs Archie Judge </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Two youngsters putting on a pretty decent technical match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Larry Vessey hits an arm drag on The Governer.</p><p> </p><p>

Larry Vessey with several quick kicks on Archie.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Nothing scientific there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Vessey hooks the leg for a two count. Archie walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> There's a two count on the pin. </p><p> </p><p>

Archie Judge reverses a hip toss. Kick from Archie Judge to the leg followed by a back kick. Cover for a two count. Back heel kick from Archie Judge on Larry Vessey. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Archie Judge misses a clothesline. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Slingshot clothesline by Larry Vessey, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Archie Judge can barely stand. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Sick Cycle!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Larry Vessey defeated Archie Judge in 10:11 by pinfall with a Sick Cycle.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Luis Montero vs Warlord Pain W/ Warlord Agony</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Warlords try to punk out Luis. But he aint having any of it and is ready for a fight. The ref however quickly takes control and forces Warlord Agony out of the ring. Warlord Pain rushes at Luis but he scores with a back heel kick on Warlord Pain. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Legsweep out of nowhere. Where is nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Cover for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Wow, what the heck did you drink tonight?</p><p> </p><p>

Warlord Pain reverses a waistlock. Warlord Pain slams Luis Montero down. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> NO! Warlord Pain misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Should of went for a cover there I think.</p><p> </p><p>

Warlord Pain takes a hurrancarana from Luis Montero. Warlord Agony just slid into the ring out of nowhere with a chair.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Look out Louis!</p><p> </p><p>

Luis kicks Warlord Agony and takes the chair. WHACK! Montero with a chair shot on Warlord Pain. Luis Montero gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Warlord Agony takes some shots at Montero as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Luis Montero drew with Warlord Pain in 10:19 when the match descended into chaos. During the match we also had Warlord Agony distract Montero.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Border Runners W/ Salena Spice vs Johnny Boy Tucker and The Lone Star Stampeder </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Boy Tucker pulling double duty tonight as he teams up with The Lone Star Stampeder. Its Stampey and Pavel Landis who start out.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Pavel Landis catches a right hand to the temple from Stampey. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Pavel reverses a Lone Star hammerlock. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Oh my. Stampey gets caught with a short powerbomb from Pavel. </p><p> </p><p>

Pavel tags out to Carlos Reyes. Second rope flying axe handle, Stampey goes down. Legsweep on Stampey.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Beautifully executed there.</p><p> </p><p>

We get some back and forth action. Stampey kicks Carlos Reyes in the gut to reverse the momentum. Carlos gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Stampey needs to tag here.</p><p> </p><p>

Stampey tags out to Johnny Boy Tucker. Johnny Boy Tucker strikes Carlos. DDT by Johnny Boy Tucker. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> The ring shook violently after that one.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Carlos kicks Johnny Boy Tucker in the gut to reverse the momentum. And a beatifully executed DDT by Carlos Reyes. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Tagging in the fresh man. Thats just good tag team tactics there.</p><p> </p><p>

Carlos tags out to Pavel Landis. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Johnny Boy. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Hooks the leg for a close fall. </p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Boy Tucker takes a butterfly suplex from Pavel. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Cover and, no Tucker is able to kick out.</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Boy scores with a forearm, sending Pavel down into the corner. Johnny follows in and begins to pound away.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Come on ref. Those are closed fists.</p><p> </p><p>

The referee pulls Johnny Boy Tucker away to get the break. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Wait! Pavel has pulled something out of his tights. </p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Boy Tucker walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! </p><p> </p><p>

Pavel tosses the knucks over towards Salena Spice who deposits them down her shirt.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Thats just wrong. Seriously how do you miss that ref?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> What I would give to be those knucks right now.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Wait!, What?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Border Runners defeated Johnny Boy Tucker and The Lone Star Stampeder in 11:18 when Pavel Landis defeated Johnny Boy Tucker by pinfall after using a foreign object. </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hollywood Mike Kinsey W/ Burt Selleck, Larry Grubbs, And Wade Morris vs The Unknown Rebel.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Nobody really knows anything about this Unknown Rebel. The masked man really doesnt show any fear tonight. But again how would you know? He does have a mask. The Rebel puts up a good fight early on as he is giving as good as he has taken so far.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Big right hand by Hollywood Mike Kinsey drops the masked man.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely: </strong> Cover for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

The Unknown Rebel gets fired into the corner now. Hollywood chases in and The Unknown Rebel gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Cover and again gets a two count. Leg sweep on Hollywood Mike Kinsey out of nowhere. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkley:</strong> The Unknown Rebel with a running knee hits Hollywood in the face. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Don't know if thats wise hitting these fella in the face. Heres a cover, and there's a two count on the pin. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> The Unknown Rebel with a stump piledriver on Hollywood Mike Kinsey.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> That was quite weak in its execution dont you think?</p><p> </p><p>

The Unknown Rebel with several moves of offense. Larry Grubbs and Wade Morris both hop onto the ring apron. This distracts the ref allowing Hollywood to kick The Unknown Rebel in the gut to reverse the momentum. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> No. Look out! Burt Selleck comes into the ring! </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Watch this.</p><p> </p><p>

Burt Selleck spins The Rebel around and hits the Bow to the Stache! Selleck leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. Hollywood Mike Kinsey pins The Unknown Rebel. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hollywood Mike Kinsey defeated The Unknown Rebel in 8:44 by pinfall.</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Larry Grubbs grabs a microphone. He then cuts a promo putting over his men. Wade Morris chimes in.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wade Morris: </strong>This is the best that Dallas can bring? Your a bunch of tobacco spitting, beer swilling, cow **** kicking, hicks.</p><p> </p><p>

Selleck and Hollywood rile up the crowd even furthar saying Oklahoma is far better than Texas any day of the week.</p><p> </p><p>

Lone Star comes out. And he is not in a good mood. After being cheated earlier. He has heard enough out of these Yankees. Hollywood Mike your banned from the ring. Burt and Wade stay put. Your in a match next. Stampey then procedes to recruit two people from the crowd. The Dallas fans get kind of excited. We find out its going to be Danny Vargas and Sam Frehley. Two Univeristy of Texas football players. Dig in boys.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Mustache Dream Team vs Steve Frehley and Danny Vargas </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Its Vargas and Burt to start out. They tie up and Selleck rakes the eyes. Burt Selleck with a bulldog off the ropes.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Welcome to the big legs rookie.</p><p> </p><p>

Danny Vargas tags out to Steve Frehley. As he enters the ring, running knee lift from Burt Selleck. Tag to Wade Morris. Wade hits a stump piledriver on Steve Frehley. Wade tosses Frehley over to his corner. Frehley tags out to Danny Vargas.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Come on. Get this over with.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> It will be. These two lunk heads are in for a rude awaking. This ain't football.</p><p> </p><p>

Vargas comes in and gets roughed up.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Nice piledriver on Vargas. </p><p> </p><p>

Lifting DDT by Wade Morris, looked good. Mustache Lash! 1....2....3. And finnaly this one is over. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Mustache Dream Team defeated Danny Vargas and Sam Frehley in 7:45 when Wade Morris defeated Danny Vargas by pinfall with a Mustache Lash. </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ringside:</strong></p><p>

Pat Deacon and Major WG Reginald III come out before Deacon's match. Deacon asks for a microphone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pat Deacon:</strong> I may not be the smartest man in the world. And I sure has heck have taken a bump or two to the old noggin. But aint no man out there that can out work me. That hard work has earned me two TWL championships. I have seen alot over the last three years. But this Proffessor Nero, he really takes the cake. Nero, You wanted my attention. Well son, ya got it. One day soon. I'm gonna get my hands on you. One day, I'll educate you.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dean Davis vs Pat Deacon W/ Major WG Reginald III</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Before the match begins Pat asks the Major to go backstage. The Majors argues to stay but finally agrees to head back reluctantly. The match itself is full of twists and turns as Davis seemed to have a counter for Pat's moves. Or maybe it was because Pat Deacon seemed to have his thoughts elsewhere. Deacon then makes a mistake and Deacon capiltizes on it. Deacon bodyslams Dean Davis. Back elbow connects, Davis staggers backward. Big piledriver on Davis. Powerbomb on Davis. Pat Deacon signals for the Deacon Driver! Professor Nero comes out of the crowd! He grabs the leg of Pat Deacon and drags him out of the ring. The referee has no option but to call for the DQ! </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, Pat Deacon defeated Dean Davis in 14:31 by DQ. </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Meanwhile, Pat Deacon gets sent crashing into the ring post! Rampage, Timberwolf, Warlords Agony and Pain have come down as well and begin to pummel Deacon. Pat Deacon stumbles to his feet ...and walks into a boot to the gut from Professor Nero. Desent into Madness!!! Pat Deacon has been put down on the canvas! Professor Nero shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Deacon gets picked up...and hit with another Desent into Madness! Pat Deacon is spread-eagled on the canvas. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Oh my god! Somebody has to stop this.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> He had it coming.</p><p> </p><p>

Nero again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Desent into Madness, the third one in a row! </p><p> </p><p>

Major Reginald is coming out but he isnt alone. Johnny Boy, Lone Star Stampeder, Mark Krogan, and Luis Montero come out as well. There is a brief skirmish but Nero orders his men to make a retreat out of the ring. </p><p> </p><p>

Krogan and Montero want to give chase but Stampey keeps them in the ring to provide security as medics finally arrive to check on Pat Deacon. There is a hush in the Dallas Arena. Medics finally load Pat onto a gurny and take him backstage. The fans cheer hoping to get some response but Pat lays in the gurny motionless.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chief Two Eagles vs Rip Chord (For The TWL CHAMPIONSHIP Title) </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Rip does everything he can to stall the fired up Chief Two Eagles. After ducking out of the ring several times avoiding even the basic tie up, Two Eagles has had enough and rolls out after Rip. Landing several chops on Rip Chord during the process. Rip rolls back into the ring with Two Eagles in pursuit. A blow to the back of Chief's head stuns him. Chord runs against the ropes but its Chief Two Eagles that hits a running knee lift.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Spinebuster by Chief Two Eagles. Hooks the leg for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

We get some back and forth action now. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Hammerlock by Two Eagles. No, wait, Rip Chord elbows Chief Two Eagles in the face to break a hammerlock. </p><p> </p><p>

Rip Chord scores with a back heel kick on The Chief.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Rip Chord climbs up to the second turnbuckle.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Second rope flying axe handle, The Chief goes down. Cover for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Vicious kick to the teeth from Rip Chord. Pin, but The Chief is out just before the three count. </p><p> </p><p>

Driven DDT by Rip Chord. The action starts to settle down now as Rip remains in control. Rip slips behind and appears to go for a suplex but Chief Two Eagles fights out of a grapple.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Spinebuster by Chief Two Eagles. Hooks the leg for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

Death valley driver by Chief Two Eagles, Rip Chord got planted. Pin, but Rip Chord is out just before the three count. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Big clothesline on Rip Chord. </p><p> </p><p>

Both men are down fighting for breaths of air and to regain their senses. The two trade blows. Chops by Chief Two Eagles wins the exchange and Rip Chord receives some punishment. Two Eagles gets into a grove and lands several moves. He then climbs up to the top turnbuckle.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Unfamiliar territory here for the big man.</p><p> </p><p>

With a sudden rush Rip runs up to The Chief. Lands a few European uppercuts thats stuns Chief Two Eagles.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> DDT from the top rope by Rip Chord. That looked brutal. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Hook of the leg. 1......2.......3.. no. Some how the Chief kicks out.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Slow count there by the ref. Come on hos. Do your job.</p><p> </p><p>

Rip begins to jaw with some fans now. The Chief gets to his feet and begins to dance around firing himself up. Rip with several blows and fires The Chief into the ropes.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> The Chief reverses an irish whip...and Rip Chord runs into the referee. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer: </strong>I love it.</p><p> </p><p>

Two Eagles checks in on the ref as Rip Chord slides out and grabs a chair, then gets back in the ring. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Berkely:</strong> Chair shot missed! Chief Two Eagles ducked it, and now grabs the chair. Rip Chord takes the shot instead! Wait - the referee is back up, and is calling for the bell. He's disqualifying Chief Two Eagles for using a chair! </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Sneer:</strong> Rip Chord ends up with a victory. Yes! I love it.</p><p> </p><p>

Chief Two Eagles pleads his case to the ref. Chord still groggy from the chair shot rolls out and staggers to get his belt. Rip heads backstage with the TWL Championship as he is declared the winner. Rip Chord has to feel like once again he may have dodged a bullet again.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>In an exceptional match, Rip Chord defeated Chief Two Eagles in 23:51 by disqualification. </strong></p><p><strong>

(should be a contender for match of the year. 91 rated match)</strong></p>

Archived