So im learning how to play the game and im using the default C Verse. Its great and I love it.

Im booking 21CW and I ve a couple of ideas in mind of how I want to take them to the next level.

One of those ideas is that I want to remove Nova from being my colour guy and I want him as an Authority figure, most notably a Heel one like a Vinnie Mac. However I notice his stats for being a Heel arent great and so wondered if he could pull off being one or what pens id get if he was one?

Cheers

You're right, his 32 heel rating is terrible and you'll probably get a hefty penalty for that if you use him as a heel. Keep in mind that workers will improve in their face/heel ratings, but I'm not sure if it's worth it, especially given Jeff Nova's age.

As above it's not ideal for him. He's such a big star and fan favourite [think Gary Lineker/Steve Redgrave] it'd be weird.

However that doesn't mean you can't use him. how about Kathleen lee as a heel authority figure? Or Dunton Hall after a few months on commentary. Or even the Steamroller who's doing nothing and is gold on the mic?

Then Jeff can play inspirational face leader for you. Get the good guys to band together, perform in strength angles, be in face's corners, guest commentary for his guys, etc etc.

His pop and entertainment skills certainly warrant him having a more active role but if I were you I wouldn't try him as a heel.

You're right, his 32 heel rating is terrible and you'll probably get a hefty penalty for that if you use him as a heel. Keep in mind that workers will improve in their face/heel ratings, but I'm not sure if it's worth it, especially given Jeff Nova's age.

That's what I thought thank you

As above it's not ideal for him. He's such a big star and fan favourite [think Gary Lineker/Steve Redgrave] it'd be weird.

However that doesn't mean you can't use him. how about Kathleen lee as a heel authority figure? Or Dunton Hall after a few months on commentary. Or even the Steamroller who's doing nothing and is gold on the mic?

Then Jeff can play inspirational face leader for you. Get the good guys to band together, perform in strength angles, be in face's corners, guest commentary for his guys, etc etc.

His pop and entertainment skills certainly warrant him having a more active role but if I were you I wouldn't try him as a heel.

I'm using Lee as Hot Stuff manager as well as war machines and bedlems. Shes kinda my female version of paul heyman in his WCW days. I'll look into thebother two you've mentioned tho....thank you!

who is steamroller? I'm probably being stupid but cant find anyone of that name?

He is one of your Road Agents in 21CW. He goes by his real name now. Can't remember off the top of my head, and the game isn't in front of me. Check their bios or put "The Steamroller" in the search function and it should find him.

UPDATE: His name is Colin Chalke, and he is already a 21CW road agent.

Archived