What is the best way, or best tips and tricks to developing workers?

I am trying to build my Women's Division, but there just isn't very much talent in the market when it comes to Women (RW Mod 2016).

I've scouted a few potentially decent Women around the indy circuit, and have brought them on for a few shows with a PPA deal. None of them would go for a Development Contract, so if I decide to use these chicks, I'll have to use them on main shows.

Is there anything I can do to develop these Women, so I can have a decent Women's Division?

You just have to have them work and give it time. Developing workers doesn't happen overnight and only happens when they get time in the ring. So if you want your women's division to get better, give them lots of matches. One trick I use with workers who I want to develop are give them preshow matches -- because on the preshow I don't really care about match ratings and I just let guys go out there and get some ring time and develop.

You just have to have them work and give it time. Developing workers doesn't happen overnight and only happens when they get time in the ring. So if you want your women's division to get better, give them lots of matches. One trick I use with workers who I want to develop are give them preshow matches -- because on the preshow I don't really care about match ratings and I just let guys go out there and get some ring time and develop.

That's kind of what I figured. I'm going to change my approach of the pre-show to develop workers.

Thanks.

I got emma tag teaming with the Rock and the Miz tag teaming with Eva Marie and now those are more like C pop rather than E pop, gotta try book an old match like the Rock and Emma vs Charlotte and Luke Harper or something random, cos I don't care about charlotte or Harper so I can get them to job and Emma would pick up the win, and Emma would learn from being in a match with the Rock and the rocks presence would give the match rating a BOOST.

Also i try and be a bit clever so I had *The rock vs triple H* as a storyline, and then I can have segments with these two but Emma will be in segments too and the storyline and she can be rated on *sex appeal* with the the rock entertaining the millions, AND MILLIONS, of rocks fans. And then all of a sudden Emma is involved in a A rated segment!

So you can be a bit creative with how you push these women and get them more popularity, to the point they can begin having storylines on there own.

What is the best way, or best tips and tricks to developing workers?

Playing to that workers strengths can help. If they have a lot of menace or sex appeal then include a lot of angles with them using their skill.

If you're talking about just building up skills then having them face workers with a lot of performance skill will build that up, or having them in a lot of entertainment angles will increase their entertainment skills.

If you want to just increase their popularity then have them in story lines, give them big wins, make sure they have a great gimmick.

If you're scared of using these women in the main shows you can also stick them in the pre-show until you're happy with their skills/pop.

Building overness is pretty easy as long as the person has at least ONE good skill (Sex appeal, menace, microphone, ect.). The tricky thing is building skills, especially in a Male/Female division company with no backbone of talented females (A.K.A. The WWE). Granted the WWE has done a better job the last 5-10 years of developing the actual in-ring skills of its female workers but I don't think anyone would claim that the talent is well-rounded or particularly deep.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HarryFandango86" data-cite="HarryFandango86" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41639" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I got emma tag teaming with the Rock and the Miz tag teaming with Eva Marie and now those are more like C pop rather than E pop, gotta try book an old match like the Rock and Emma vs Charlotte and Luke Harper or something random, cos I don't care about charlotte or Harper so I can get them to job and Emma would pick up the win, and Emma would learn from being in a match with the Rock and the rocks presence would give the match rating a BOOST. <p> </p><p> Also i try and be a bit clever so I had *The rock vs triple H* as a storyline, and then I can have segments with these two but Emma will be in segments too and the storyline and she can be rated on *sex appeal* with the the rock entertaining the millions, AND MILLIONS, of rocks fans. And then all of a sudden Emma is involved in a A rated segment! </p><p> </p><p> So you can be a bit creative with how you push these women and get them more popularity, to the point they can begin having storylines on there own.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's an awesome tip, I will definitely be using that! Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tussinewa" data-cite="Tussinewa" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41639" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing to that workers strengths can help. If they have a lot of menace or sex appeal then include a lot of angles with them using their skill.<p> </p><p> If you're talking about just building up skills then having them face workers with a lot of performance skill will build that up, or having them in a lot of entertainment angles will increase their entertainment skills.</p><p> </p><p> If you want to just increase their popularity then have them in story lines, give them big wins, make sure they have a great gimmick. </p><p> </p><p> If you're scared of using these women in the main shows you can also stick them in the pre-show until you're happy with their skills/pop.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I guess it's just hard to get their skills up, when there's not really a worker with pretty good skills to pair them with, lol.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pogo92" data-cite="Pogo92" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41639" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Building overness is pretty easy as long as the person has at least ONE good skill (Sex appeal, menace, microphone, ect.). The tricky thing is building skills, especially in a Male/Female division company with no backbone of talented females (A.K.A. The WWE). Granted the WWE has done a better job the last 5-10 years of developing the actual in-ring skills of its female workers but I don't think anyone would claim that the talent is well-rounded or particularly deep.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exactly. That's my issue. I don't think I would really have a problem building their Entertainment skills; a few preshow segments and they will be on their way to bettering. But the actual Wrestling...</p>

Archived