Favorite Workers in the Game?

Do you have any favorite workers? Any favorite road agents or personalities or other characters?

For me, my favorite worker in the game, for several years, has been El Mitico Jr. I remember when he first debuted and I was like 'who the hell is this?' and signed him and just had a great run with him. Since then, he has been a staple of my roster and is always the first one I sign.

I also love Greg Gauge. I'm sure I'm not alone in either of these. When both Keith boys debuted, I signed both of them to Pay Per Appearance deals. Matthew signed a written with TCW shortly after but Greg stayed loyal to me and has been one of my go to guys.

As for non-wrestlers, at least now, I love me some Pistol Pete Hall. He's my road agent in my current save (as well as the head trainer of my dojo). He's been invaluable on my roster, he's bonded with like three workers already (I'm in August of 2016) and has really been a locker room leader. Plus, I always tried to get him when he was active (rarely doing so until he was about to retire), but I have loved Pistol Pete since the very first C-Verse game I played.

Acid II, Amazing Fire fly, Stealth Z, Fro Sure, Jack Griffith, Fumihiro Ota, Cowboy Buck Winchester, and Tiger Prince are my current faves.

I concur on Cowboy Buck- he's my #1 wrestler in my current save. I left him off the list because I never used him 13 as he was always too expensive then on written deals. Firefly is another I loved in 13, but haven't signed in 16 as yet.

I concur on Cowboy Buck- he's my #1 wrestler in my current save. I left him off the list because I never used him 13 as he was always too expensive then on written deals. Firefly is another I loved in 13, but haven't signed in 16 as yet.

I do enjoy some Cowboy Buck. He's working in my developmental right now in a feud with Outlaw Wes Revell that has actually been tearing the house down for my small level developmental fed. It's been fun to read the results for that company.

I love me some El Mitico, Jr. Of late in my MAW dynasty, I've also had a fun feud featuring Ernest Youngman and Art Reed. Reed is the prototype gate-keeper and can have great matches with pretty much anybody. Meanwhile, Youngman oozes potential and is another who can do whatever you want him to do.

I do enjoy some Cowboy Buck. He's working in my developmental right now in a feud with Outlaw Wes Revell that has actually been tearing the house down for my small level developmental fed. It's been fun to read the results for that company.

I love the Outlaw too- was always a 13 hire, but now with the way finances are done for 0/0/0/0, Revell is too expensive. Can't spend $600/show on a brawler at the moment. As soon as I can, he and Bradley Blaze are coming on board.

Mainstream Hernandez and Matthew Keith.In 13 whenever I hired them with MAW they immediately appeared in that 'Franchise Players List' as #1 Face and Heel,respectively.

In larger feds,both appeared at the Next Big Things list almost always.

In 16,Matthew Keith isn't avaliable,but Greg Gauge took his place somewhat.

My favorite worker used to be KC Glenn in TEW13 but El Mitico was always a guy who was on my roster and eventually became the face of my company after KC left me for Burning Hammer(Well now in hindsight I guess its realistic). El Mitico was always there and never left me for a major company. It sucks since in this game 2 years later he has no job but he was my first contract offer when I started my company.

My second favorite is Logan Wolfsbaine. I discovered him in an Australia save I was doing and he was recently debuting with 2 other freaks who were extremely technical (like 80s) when debuting. Those 2 freaks were game gens which suck as I will never see them again and the other was Logan(I had restricted areas off) and signed him up. Since that save he has been a guy I always push hard

I'm currently on my first "real" C-verse game ever, which is a Road to Glory. Avalanche Takano and Amy Galaxy have both done great work for me, so they are so far the only favorites of mine that aren't just there because they amuse me like THE FORCE and Idaho Punisher.

My favorite worker used to be KC Glenn in TEW13 but El Mitico was always a guy who was on my roster and eventually became the face of my company after KC left me for Burning Hammer(Well now in hindsight I guess its realistic). El Mitico was always there and never left me for a major company. It sucks since in this game 2 years later he has no job but he was my first contract offer when I started my company.

My second favorite is Logan Wolfsbaine. I discovered him in an Australia save I was doing and he was recently debuting with 2 other freaks who were extremely technical (like 80s) when debuting. Those 2 freaks were game gens which suck as I will never see them again and the other was Logan(I had restricted areas off) and signed him up. Since that save he has been a guy I always push hard

I'm a huge KC Glenn fan. He's about to take the title off Kikkawa at Night of the Burning Hammer in my game. Hopefully Kikkawa's creative control doesn't bust this up, I've already tried to have KC take the title but Kikkawa was having none of it. KC's up to B level pop all over Japan so hopefully that's enough. They're locked in a A* feud, too. I'm absolutely loving this save.

I'm a huge KC Glenn fan. He's about to take the title off Kikkawa at Night of the Burning Hammer in my game. Hopefully Kikkawa's creative control doesn't bust this up, I've already tried to have KC take the title but Kikkawa was having none of it. KC's up to B level pop all over Japan so hopefully that's enough. They're locked in a A* feud, too. I'm absolutely loving this save.

I hope you do! I need to find out more of what's going on in your game. I love me some KC Glenn. I remember when he came in and I was MAW and I signed him. No one ever poached him. I was so excited and sad to see him having a deal with Burning Hammer (sad, because that means I don't get him). He used to tear down the house as the babyface challenger to my heel monster Findlay Farraday.

Cherry Bomb, Zoe Ammis, Talia Quinzel, Missy Masterson, Melody, Nadia Snow, Velvet Suarez, HEART, Electric Dreamer, Emma Chase, Antonia Andres, Hailey Hunter, Jenny Playmate, Teresa Perez, Haley Buck, Lucia Valencia, Sweet Tabitha, Liz Sweetheart, Little Miss Sunshine, Mya Catalan, Raku Makuda, Romi Yamato.

Ollie Kobb: Changed his gimmick to be a "spoiler" Midcarder who usually takes the loss but has snuck flash pinfalls on bigger opponents. He's in a mini-feud with Remo because he managed to kick out of a Destroyer leaving Remo to fail a Beat The Clock Challenge. (By mini-feud I mean Remo still won the match they had along with the match the week after and has attacked Kobb backstage.)

The Heartbreakers: Will always have a place in my heart for these guys, I use their Miami Vice style alts and play them as incompetent detectives trying to solve wrestling storylines. Raphael is actually listed as a Next Big Thing though so in this game I've pushed them better.

Mikey Lau: Has been completely Aces so far, he beat Joe Sexy in his first feud that was mainly just to help his Entertainment but he's over enough to be the anchor of the Upper-Midcard.

Pharaoh King: Possibly cheating as he's not an official roster member yet but I snagged him and can't wait to have a gimmicky guy like him as I try to break into Mexico.

In Development but I'm excited for Ranger, Matty Faith. and Wes Revell because I want to make The Mission into a big storyline, Matty Faith shattered his knee so I'll have to see what he's like after. Ariel Breaks has a Cher Impersonator that I can't wait to have fun with. Finally, I have Teddy Powell, Jeremiah Moose, and Thomas Morgan working down there as I love all three of them and wanted them to have a spot working in the big league.

In my Road to Glory Game I'm booking BHOTWG and they bought out BCG before I started giving me Funakoshi and Razan Okamoto. Both of these guys are insane and make me want to play BCG so I can build them into stars as opposed to this game where they both auto-push as Main Eventer.

My generic non-mentioned favorites regardless of game are Robbie Retro, Pavel Vanzychka, Rich Money, El Sucio, Angry Gilmore, The Canadian Animals, Darryl Devine, and Sammy The Shark.

Shiori Jippensha, just for the sheer weirdness of her name. Shiori is a more uncommon name but Jippensha isn't even really a name, it's part of the pen name of Shigeta Sadakazu, a very eccentric Japanese comedic writer early in the 19th century. He was the sort of person who after asked his students to place certain packets on his body after he died when they were getting ready to cremate his body. The packets were filled with firecrackers.

I always try to imagine what sort of girl picks that name to wrestle under. I usually make her a History Girl and just have fun with the historical references and quotes.

Razan Okamoto. His selling statistic and his star power make him so very valuable in Japan. Of course, he's my figurehead in a PGHW save at 26....Glory Crown champ...Okada push. His ego is gigantic and unless he's moving the needle when I find out about his figurehead run, I'm going to have to bring him back down to earth.

However, that selling statistic is amazing. He's at a 97 in my game, which means he can avoid the "lack of selling" penalty versus almost any decent worker.

The fact that I haven't seen Gino Montero mentioned in this thread at least once blows my mind. El Mitico Jr.(whom I just call Mitico) is a great talent to continue his build, Greg Gauge is great as well as Roderick Remus. These are all guys who I've built my first company around in '16 and have no regrets

Archived