Am I crazy, or...

...does almost every wrestler now have anywhere from 8-20% skill in color commentary? I've been futzing around a lot in the editor and I don't think I've come across a worker yet that doesn't have at least a little bit of color skill.

I don't think it matters or anything, just seemed weird. Is it intentional, or some kind of weird bug do ya think?

...does almost every wrestler now have anywhere from 8-20% skill in color commentary? I've been futzing around a lot in the editor and I don't think I've come across a worker yet that doesn't have at least a little bit of color skill.

I don't think it matters or anything, just seemed weird. Is it intentional, or some kind of weird bug do ya think?

Well I guess having a zero in colour commentary would be akin to literally shouting gibberish into the microphone so it makes sense for every wrestler to have some kind of skill for it.

It's based on their entertainment skills.

Using a wrestler as a momentary commentator is a great way to advance your storyline so; I guess; that's perfectly normal that every worker has some colour commenting skills.

It's in order not to tank match rating too much when they're at the announcing table.

Well I guess having a zero in colour commentary would be akin to literally shouting gibberish into the microphone so it makes sense for every wrestler to have some kind of skill for it.

I actually laughed out loud to this. But then I thought, what if the worker's gimmick is shouting gibberish (Umaga, for example)? And, what's JBL's excuse? WTH is a MAGGLE?

Hopefully Adam used the personality skill of BOLD and TIMID to affect the color commentary rating as sometimes you have workers in the WWE for example who have pretty good charisma and mic work get thrown out there and fail because they are too timid.

It would make sense to have personality influence the rating.

Archived