Total Championship Wrestling: Rise to Immortality

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="burnum81" data-cite="burnum81" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What picture pack do you use?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't use an in-game render pack. I chose each render myself so they are cohesive -- most of the renders are from Slipshirt. The Rocky Golden one was done by James0 and can be found <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2139223&postcount=15" rel="external nofollow">here</a>, you need to ask permission to use in a diary.</p><p> </p><p> I edited the render to make it fit better with the others.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/TCW_zpsvpufxhbe.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Robert%20Oxford_zpszyoarx4e.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Kanine%20Komine_zps2gdos2mk.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Robert Oxford was in my office after the event. He was out of the breath. Panting. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Kaneie Komine: </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong>"Robert, what is the prognosis? I saw the injury. I'm holding my judgement"</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Robert Oxford: </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong>"Not good. I've got the early reports here"</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Kaneie Komine: </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong>"Show 'em"</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Injury_zpskzdmclel.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Kaneie Komine: </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong>"That's all well. What are the chances you can get him well for Malice"</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">?</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Robert Oxford: </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong>"Not good, not good at all. The doctors won't clear him for two full months"</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

</span></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Injury%20News_zpsf4ubrtbj.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"> </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Kaneie sits down, slumped over, and puts his hand to his head. It couldn't be true. We were already behind TCW and SWF, and Wolf was going to Main Event Malice in Wonderland for a shot at the TCW World Heavyweight Championship. Then, he tore his Pectoral. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Second injury this month. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

He looks at the Roster. What can he do that can resonate with the fans? A name. A name, my Pay-Per-View rights for a name. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

He crosses through </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong><em>"Wolf Hawkins"</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">, and next to it, erases the slash covering </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong><em>"Killer Shark"</em></strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">. Shark was due back before the next TV taping. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

It spoke to Kaneie Komine. He knew what to do. Kaneie put out his cigarette in the ashtray.</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Kaneie Komine: </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong>"Robert, I need you to bring someone to my office"</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">. He pushes the paper towards Robert Oxford. </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><strong>"We're going through with it next week. Let no one else know about this, not even Sammy"</strong></span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Georgia;">

Robert gets the piece of paper, nods in approval, and puts down the sheet face-down on Kaneie's desk. He leaves abruptly. </span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/TCW_zpsvpufxhbe.png</span></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING</span></strong></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Week3title_zpshfw2hked.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Aired January 16th, 2016 on The POP! Network</span></strong></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Main Event</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Sammy Bach vs. Troy Tornado</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Joel Bryant vs. Rocky Golden</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Edd Stone & Freddie Huggins </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[Canadian Animals]</span></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

American Buffalo vs. Giant Tana</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div>

<p><strong>Sammy Bach</strong> vs. Troy Tornado</p><p> </p><p>

Joel Bryant vs.<strong> Rocky Golden</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Edd Stone & Freddie Huggins [Canadian Animals]</strong> vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido</p><p> </p><p>

American Buffalo vs. <strong>Giant Tana</strong></p>

Guest Asaemon

<p><strong>Sammy Bach</strong> vs. Troy Tornado</p><p> </p><p>

Joel Bryant vs. <strong>Rocky Golden</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Edd Stone & Freddie Huggins [Canadian Animals]</strong> vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido</p><p> </p><p>

American Buffalo vs. <strong>Giant Tana</strong></p>

<p>Main Event</p><p>

<strong>Sammy Bach</strong> vs. Troy Tornado</p><p> </p><p>

Joel Bryant vs. <strong>Rocky Golden</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Edd Stone & Freddie Huggins [Canadian Animals]</strong> vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>American Buffalo </strong>vs. Giant Tana</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Week3title_zpshfw2hked.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Kyle Rhodes: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Welcome to the JAM-PACKED V. Thompson Arena in scenic Southern California! I'm Kyle Rhodes, and alongside Jason Azaria, I'll be bringing you every bit of TOTAL WRESTLING action. Jason, what do we have on tap tonight"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">?</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Kyle, tonight, our main event will be contender ROCKY GOLDEN against a formidable opponent, shoot wrestler Joel Bryant! Can Golden's raw power take out Bryant's technical prowess"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">? </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"But right now, let's get into the action, as we join American Buffalo against Giant Tana in a totally titanic clash already in progress"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>American Buffalo vs. Giant Tana</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/American%20Buffalo_zpsiaz7yxro.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Giant%20Tana_zpsl5ktiatl.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> American Buffalo goes right after Tana, landing stiff strike after stiff strike to the comical wrestler, who flails violently under the strain. American Buffalo mercifully finishes Tana with The Stampede </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[Running Bulldog]</span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> in under five minutes.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>American Buffalo d. Giant Tana by pinfall. </strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Kyle Rhodes: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Next up, we have the debuting Amazing Fire Fly and Rapido, two luchadors, face off in combat with the dominant Party Animals, who are on quite the winning streak! Jason, tell us about this pairing"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Here is a little fact you may not know, Kyle. Amazing Fire Fly and Rapido are representing Mexico in the inaugural Super World Summit! These peak performers will climb through an eight-man field against high-flying opposition! Total Championship Wrestling has fielded the best Junior wrestlers around the world for this competition. Next week, the competitors, lead by TCW stalwarts Benny Benson and Super Ninja, will face off in a five-on-five tournament preview! You can tell that this is going to be a ba"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">---</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Sammy%20Bach_zpsmfnitjyt.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Troy%20Tornado_zpsb4punhmw.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Jason, here is something that YOU may not KNOW. An impostor has TAKEN my BRAND on TOTAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING. I am the ORIGINAL ROCK STAR in TCW. I headed PAINFUL PROCEDURE. But now, this come-along-lately named SAMMY BACH has claimed my throne! Sammy, get your EXTREME behind in REVERSE down that ramp</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy Bach moonwalks down the entrance ramp, before pulling on his crotch and pointing to the sky. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy Bach:</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> "Troy, hey, why don't you cool it down, bud. We all know who the ORIGINAL ROCKSTAR in TCW is, and he has long left TOTAL WRESTLING. I"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> --</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"There AIN'T room in TOTAL WRESTLING for the two of us, Sammy! I challenge you to MANO-e-MANO combat, tonight, winner remains a rockstar.... loser? THE LOSER must enter to CLASSICAL MUSIC"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy Bach:</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> "I've never backed down from a challenge, Troy. You ARE on, tonight, in the MAIN EVENT"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Total Wrestling Fans, we've got an IMPROMPTU match between Tornado and Bach tonight, in our MAIN EVENT. Comments, Jason"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">?</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"ANYTHING can happen LIVE on Total Wrestling, Kyle. Anything"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Edd Stone & Freddy Huggins vs. Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido</strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Tag%20Teams/Canadian%20Animals_zpsz1r9pdnn.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/WITH_zpsvxufowyk.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Laura%20Huggins_zpshhvibeaq.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Vita_zpslzmld4pg.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Amazing%20Firefly_zpsdjkhtz8c.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Rapido_zps4w2zpcfg.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Edd Stone enters with Freddy Huggins, and the two go under the top rope. Amazing Fire Fly and Rapido stroll quickly down to the ring, leaping in tandem over the top rope. The Amazing Fire Fly starts off against the bigger Freddy Huggins. Huggins charges at Fire Fly, laying him out with a clothesline, before bouncing slamming him with a running bulldogs, mashing him against the ring posts. He lands several hard strikes before the referee restarts the match. Amazing Fire Fly makes a comeback, starting with springboard hurricanrana, following with a 450 splash, and chin checking his opponent with a superkick! He arm drags Freddy to enemy territory, tags in Rapido, and they launch tandem springboard dropkicks, knocking Freddie awkwardly to the ground! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rapido faces off with Freddie next. The two engage in several lucha inspired exchanges, with neither gaining significant advantage, leading to a brief pause with both circling the ring. Edd Stone, seeing an opening, tags himself in and lands a vicious </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Party's Over </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[moonsault]</span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">, blindsiding Rapido and covering him for.... 1...2...3...</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Edd Stone & Freddy Huggins d. Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido by pinfall. </strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Jay%20Chord_zpsiafgzqxr.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Jay Chord is in his locker room, applying tape to his fists. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jay Chord: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Being born a Chord, Mo, doesn't come easy"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. He clenches his fist. </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"It ain't all gravy, and you know what I mean"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. He pauses for a minute, looks into the camera, and smirks. </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Mo, at Malice in Wonderland, I'm going to show you how MIGHTY I am"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. He states with confidence. </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"And Mighty is an adjective wasted on you"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Joel Bryant vs. Rocky Golden</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Joel%20Bryant_zpsc7gw62no.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two wrestlers shake hands, and Rocky Golden slams his palms to the mat. Joel Bryant immediately takes him to the ground, but Rocky powers out quickly, throwing Joel Bryant to the ropes. Rocky powers through Bryant, who uses his wile to stay in the match, deftly avoiding Rocky's more damaging power moves. Joel Bryant can't keep up with the #1 Contender for the duration, and he begins to slip up. Rocky Golden hits Joel Bryant with the Running Powerslam, before throwing him to the ropes before slamming him with the Rocky Road </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[spinning Fireman's Carry Cutter]</span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">! Rocky covers his exhausted opponent for a three count. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Rocky Golden d. Joel Bryant by pinfall. </strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Sammy Bach vs. Troy Tornado</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Loser Enters to Classical Music</span></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Sammy%20Bach_zpsmfnitjyt.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Troy%20Tornado_zpsb4punhmw.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado enters. His intro music blasts through the arena.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The fans boo vociferously, loudly drowning out the theme. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:320px; height:280px;" data="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw?color2=FBE9EC&showsearch=0&showinfo=0&version=3"></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw?color2=FBE9EC&showsearch=0&showinfo=0&version=3" /></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </object></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Here's a little fact you may not know. In 2006, Troy Tornando started using </strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>"All The Small Things"</em></strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> as his theme. At Total Mayhem '06, Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker and Tom DeLongue played in Tornado as a stunned Painful Procedure watched. The TCW star turned on his band for the pop-punk trio Blink-182. Troy sent them out one by one, and since, none of the original members returned to TCW</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">". </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy lets the music video play out. Jason speculates Blink-182, now reunited, may return for a future event. Kyle shoots down the idea. Several ringside "groupies" accompany Tornado. Troy Tornado takes off his leather jacket. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:320px; height:280px;" data="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0?color2=FBE9EC&showsearch=0&showinfo=0&version=3"></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0?color2=FBE9EC&showsearch=0&showinfo=0&version=3" /></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </object></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The familiar beat plays into the arena. Troy Tornado glares at the entrance ramp. The audience chants </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><em>"BALLS TO THE WALL" </em></strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">as the chorus comes through the loudspeaker, and simultaneously Sammy Bach moonwalks down the entrance ramp, grabbing his "balls" and pulling them towards "the wall" before pointing to the crowd. He slaps several cheering audience members outstretched hands before sliding into the ring. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado is up in Sammy Bach's face, fuming. The referee separates the two individuals. Troy Tornado is immediately willing to play dirty, going for the low blow, before raking Bach's eyes. He retrieves a metallic item from his ringwear, and slams Sammy Bach with the brass knuckles, busting Sammy open, and going for the pin, lifting his left leg...</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> 1...2...</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> NO! Bach kicks out at the absolute last second, throwing his opponent off with authority! Tornado immediately gets on the referee, again heated and up in his face, but Bach gets between them, throws Tornado to the ropes, and slams him with a vicious superkick! Tornado ricochets between the ropes, and falls awkwardly to the outside! The battered and bloody Sammy Bach goes for the toupee to the outside, but Tornado dodges out of the way! The two exchange on the outside, and given the importance of the match, the referee seems willing to let the encounter continue! He doesn't start a count! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Tornado gets the upper hand, tripping Bach with the ring steps before slamming him into the post, splattering the ropes with blood! Bach is gushing crimson blood! Tornado climbs into the ring, and the referee begins a ten count.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Bach is up! He crawls exhausted into the ring! Troy is a bit miffed, but he acts abruptly, climbing atop the ring post! He launches the star maker off the top rope! Sammy Bach counters quickly with a roll up! 1..2..3..!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado rises to his feet, angry. He immediately gets up in the referee's face, yelling obscenities, before Bach inserts himself between them. Tornado shoves Bach down to the mat, spilling blood on the first rope, before huffing out with his "groupies".</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Sammy Bach d. Troy Tornado with a flash pinfall</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div>

TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Week%204%20Title_zpssoas2dzz.png

Aired January 23rd, 2016 on The POP! Network

Main Event

Jay Chord vs. Rocky Golden

Aaron Andrews vs. Guide

Edd Stone vs. Sammy Bach

Avalanche Takano vs. Remmy Honeyman

Benny Benson, Amazing Fire Fly, Rapido, ??? & ??? vs. Super Ninja, ???, ???, ??? & ???

Bonus Question 1: Who are the two debuting TCW Wrestlers [lightweight or smaller] that will team with Benny Benson? One point for each correct guess.

Bonus Question 2: Who are the four debuting TCW Wrestlers [lightweight or smaller] that will team with Super Ninja? One point for each correct guess.

<p>I enjoyed the Bach/Tornado match and stipulation. I think losing this will definitely help Troy become more interested as I've never be able to get behind him much in any of my TCW saves.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

Jay Chord vs. <strong>Rocky Golden </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aaron Andrews</strong> vs. Guide</p><p> </p><p>

Edd Stone vs. <strong>Sammy Bach</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Avalanche Takano vs. <strong>Remmy Honeyman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Benny Benson, Amazing Fire Fly, Rapido, ??? & ???</strong> vs. Super Ninja, ???, ???, ??? & ???</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Question 1: Who are the two debuting TCW Wrestlers [lightweight or smaller] that will team with Benny Benson? One point for each correct guess.</p><p>

Bonus Question 2: Who are the four debuting TCW Wrestlers [lightweight or smaller] that will team with Super Ninja? One point for each correct guess. </p><p> </p><p>

Tough ones really but I'll say Greg Black comes back to help Benny and they are joined by Fox Mask</p><p>

Against them La Sombre JR, Silver TIger, Amo del gato and Lobo blanco. A very random mixture but just went for any mexicans.</p>

<p>Jay Chord vs. <strong>Rocky Golden </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aaron Andrews</strong> vs. Guide</p><p> </p><p>

Edd Stone vs. <strong>Sammy Bach</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Avalanche Takano vs. <strong>Remmy Honeyman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Benny Benson, Amazing Fire Fly, Rapido, ??? & ??? vs. <strong>Super Ninja, ???, ???, ??? & ???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Bonus Question 1: Who are the two debuting TCW Wrestlers [lightweight or smaller] that will team with Benny Benson? Greg Black and Fox Mask</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">Bonus Question 2: Who are the four debuting TCW Wrestlers [lightweight or smaller] that will team with Super Ninja? El Jaguar, Tigre Salvaje Jr, Brimstone and Fumihiro Ota</span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;">

</span></p>

Guest Asaemon

Main Event

Jay Chord vs. Rocky Golden

Aaron Andrews vs. Guide

Edd Stone vs. Sammy Bach

Avalanche Takano vs. Remmy Honeyman

Benny Benson, Amazing Fire Fly, Rapido, ??? & ??? vs. Super Ninja, ???, ???, ??? & ???

<p>Jay Chord vs. <strong>Rocky Golden </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong> Aaron Andrews</strong> vs. Guide</p><p> </p><p>

Edd Stone vs. <strong>Sammy Bach</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Avalanche Takano</strong> vs. Remmy Honeyman</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Benny Benson, Amazing Fire Fly, Rapido, ??? & ???</strong> vs. <strong>Super Ninja, ???, ???, ??? & ???</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Bonus Question 1: Who are the two debuting TCW Wrestlers [lightweight or smaller] that will team with Benny Benson? One point for each correct guess.</p><p>

<strong>Greg Black and Art Reed</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Week%204%20Title_zpssoas2dzz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>We're FIVE DAYS AWAY from MALICE IN WONDERLAND! Jason, JASON, what do you we have for tonight on TOTAL WRESTLING</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Kyle, tonight, we have a Super World Summit preview! The eight best TOTAL JUNIOR wrestlers face off under TCW legends SUPER NINJA and BENNY BENSON! Then, Sammy Bach prepares for his MAIN EVENT match with Troy Tornado! And, we reveal the stipulation that will SHOCK the wrestling world"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Finally, #1 Contender Rocky Golden tunes up for his square off for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship facing off against champion Aaron Andrews opponent...Rising star Jay Chord"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Aaron Andrews will make his first appearance, as well, right</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"?</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Andrews has a non-title match against Guide, the 6-time Tag Team Champion, who will be accompanied by Scout. But, now, we've got high-flying Super Junior action LIVE in the center-ring</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">".!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Benny Benson, Amazing Fire Fly, Jayson Van Pelt, Rapido & White Angel vs. Super Ninja, Kill Switch, La Estrella, Ray Snow & Rob Reynolds </strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Benny%20Benson_zpsao9nqnvf.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Amazing%20Firefly_zpsdjkhtz8c.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Jason%20Van%20Pelt_zps2gt9mlcb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Rapido_zps4w2zpcfg.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/White%20Angel_zpsse4dq0gu.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/5x5_2_zpslrmhdgqn.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Versus_5x5_zpsdn0u8sez.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/5x5_2_zpslrmhdgqn.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Fumihiro%20Ota_zpsmigsn806.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Kill%20Switch_zps8a4q0i6r.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/La%20Estrella_zps5kuildmz.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Ray%20Snow_zpsps1r5e8v.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Rob%20Reynolds_zpsyhexhzcp.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">The match engages at a frenetic pace. The eight contestants each get a few spots to showcase their skills. Amazing Fire Fly launches a beautiful springboard moonsault on Ray Snow. Ray Snow smashes Fire Fly with a vicious lariat that sends him over the top rope, and Rapido takes the opportunity to jump in, but Snow catches him with a piledriver! He goes for one of many pinfall attempts, but Benson quickly breaks it up, and tags in Jayson Van Pelt who slams Snow with a springboard drop kick! There is a double tag, and Rob Reynolds faces off against White Angel. The two exchange MMA-influenced strikes, and fight to a stalemate, with Angel tagging in Fire Fly and Reynolds tagging in La Estrella, who leaps into an exhausted Fire Fly with his own springboard drop kick! Fire Fly tumbles over the top rope. La Estrella quickly tags in Kill Switch. Switch charges as Van Pelt replaces Fire Fly leaping over the top rope. Kill Switch catches him with a cutter, and transitions into the Throat Closer </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[Anaconda Vice]</span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">! Van Pelt is forced to tap! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Super Ninja, Kill Switch, La Estrella, Ray Snow & Rob Reynolds d. </strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> Benny Benson, Amazing Fire Fly, Jayson Van Pelt, Rapido & White Angel when Kill Switch forced Jayson Van Pelt to submit.</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Kill%20Switch_zps8a4q0i6r.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"How about that Kill Switch! What a submission"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"He's got to be the odds-on-favorite to win the Super World Summit, such grace in the ring"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kill Switch dons his cape, closes it, and bares his teeth at Jason Azaria, spitting blood onto the mat. He ascends the ring ramp.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"But... is he mortal? Or, is this something supernatural"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">?</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes:</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> "I don't know, but I wouldn't want to be left alone with him for five minutes. He'd make me uncomfortable"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Avalanche Takano vs. Remmy Honeyman</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Avalanche%20Takano_zpsn03howjk.jpg</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/RemmyHoneyman_zpssww151or.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Takano immediately lays into Remmy Honeyman. He slams several hard strikes into the local wrestler, before slamming on a Hyper-Extension Arm Lock and stretching Remmy. Remmy screams in pain before tapping. He needs help exiting the ring, clearly shaken. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Avalanche Takano d. Remmy Honeyman by submission. </strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Aaron_Andrews_zpsailb5jtj.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden strolls down the entrance ramp. Perhaps he expects to see Aaron Andrews in the building. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky picks up a microphone. Andrew appears on the monitor above the ring entrance.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Aaron Andrews: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Good to see you, Rocky, I've been meaning to tell you something. You seemed hasty the last time we met</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">". </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Andrews adjusts the TCW World Heavyweight Championship over his slim right shoulder.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"You got something to say to me? Spit it out, [finger quotes] Champion"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Aaron Andrews: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Tonight, the match, against, Jay Chord, Rocky.. Well..."</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Well? Get to the point, Andrews"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Aaron Andrews: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Yes. If you beat, Jay Chord, you face me at Malice in Wonderland"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"I already knew that"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Aaron Andrews: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Well, if Jay wins... and you lose, he faces me at Malice in Wonderland"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky is angry. He slams his microphone to the ground in frustration. Andrews smirks, as he fades off the monitor.</div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Edd Stone vs. Sammy Bach</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Edd%20Stone_zpsdgc2ggnm.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Sammy%20Bach_zpsmfnitjyt.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Edd enters alone, slapping fans hands jovial on the way to the ring. The crowd seems to respect him. Edd stands in the ring, anticipating his opponent to arrive. Sammy Bach runs down to the ring, quickly, slapping fans hands. He removes the leather jacket. The two respected competitors shake hands, and circle each other. Edd seems intent to push Sammy, and the two engage in lucha-influenced high paced exchanges, with Edd managing to get the upper hand. He hits a beautiful springboard tilt-a-whirl DDT, a flying clothesline and a reverse moonsault! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The crowd gets behind Stone, who goes for the cover, but he can't seem to put Sammy Bach away. Sammy starts a comeback, slamming Stone with a springboard drop kick, and arm dragging him into the corner, where he gets great heat in a counting spot. He gets several blows on Edd, before bringing him back down with the Hurricanrana and transitioning to the Bach on Your Bach </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[surfboard]</span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">! Edd has nowhere to go and quickly taps! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Edd gets up, slowly, and the two shake hands before Edd heads up the ramp. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Sammy Bach d. Edd Stone by submission.</strong></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Sammy%20Bach_zpsmfnitjyt.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Troy%20Tornado_zpsb4punhmw.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado storms out of the locker room. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>It is not settled! That was not a fair fight, Bach!</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">" </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy Bach: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>It looked like a clear three count to me, Troy Tornado</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">."</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden enters the arena. Rocky walks slowly down to the ring. The crowd erupts.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Troy. Troy. Why don't you add something to the pot for Bach. Give him a reason to accept a rematch</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">".</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Like what? I've lost my rock entrance. I'm going to be synonymous with Beethoven's 5th!</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>I checked. According to management, you still have the rights to Painful Procedure. So, if you win, you get your entrance music back. If Bach wins, he gets the rights to the Painful Procedure catalog...</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Well, that isn't a big deal, sure...</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden: ".</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>.and Bach can re-form the band at any time</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>WHAT? No, no! He can't do that! Painful Procedure is a wrestling treasure</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"! </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy Bach: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Troy, if you're fully confident you can win, it doesn't matter what's on the line -- you can earn your entrance music back</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">". </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden: "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Think of it as an opportunity</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">". </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy Tornado "</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>An opportunity, eh? Sounds good, sounds good. I'll take it</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">"!</div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Aaron Andrews vs. Guide w/Scout</strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Aaron_Andrews_zpsailb5jtj.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Guide_zpsgqnddhjb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/WITH_zpsvxufowyk.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Scout_zps07slzmgv.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Guide enters first, flanked by Scout. The longtime tag partners walk timidly together down to the ring. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Andrews arrives two minutes later, smugly holding the TCW World Heavyweight Championship, slung over his shoulder. Kyle Rhodes speculates he is avoiding someone. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Andrews takes Guide lightly from the bell. He toys with his opponent early on, putting little effort. Guide makes him pay, and takes him to the ground, stretching him painfully with an ankle lock. Andrews is able to grab the bottom rope, and Guide obliges, only to receive an eye rake for his troubles. Guide slowly wears the World Heavyweight Champion down, and seems to get more leverage on each attempt.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Suddenly....</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Eddie%20Peak_zpshifphgtd.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Eddie Peak charges headlong down the ramp. He throws Guide to the ropes, laying several stiff kicks to his opponent, busting him open! Scout tries to help his comrade, but Eddie lays him out with a vicious spear! The referee separates Guide and Scout and Eddie... then Andrew taps Eddie on the shoulder.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The referee continues the match as a tag encounter.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Did the World Heavyweight Champion tag himself in"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">?</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Whatever he did, Eddie Peak seems willing to oblige! He seems to respect our TOTAL World Heavyweight Champion"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kyle Rhodes: </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>"Could this be an alliance"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">? </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria:</div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong> "I don't know Kyle. We don't have any hard evidence"</strong></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Aaron Andrews takes advantage of the confusion. He goes after Guide, landing several hard blows to the chest, before hitting The Standing Hot Shot </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[superkick]</span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> and covering Guide for the three count.</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Aaron Andrews & Eddie Peak d. The New Wave by pinfall. </strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jay Chord vs. Rocky Golden </strong></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Jay%20Chord_zpsiafgzqxr.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two lock up from the jump. Jay fights with an unusual tenacity, and seems to have the advantage on his larger opponent. He quickly moves under Rocky's power offense, and focuses instead on countering him. Jay deals particular damage countering a powerbomb attempt with a Russian legsweep, and transitions into a leglock. Rocky almost taps but manages to make it to the ropes. Jay seems ready to put Rocky away when...</div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Mighty%20Mo_zps7yli2irq.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Mighty Mo runs down to the ring. He lays several stiff strikes into Chord, before slamming him into the corner with a running bulldog, and exiting the ring. Chord is visibly shaken, and Rocky uses this an opportunity to recover. He pounds away at Chord, before throwing him to the ropes, and hitting Chord with the Rocky Road </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[spinning fireman's carry cutter] </span></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> and covering for the pinfall. </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Rocky Golden d. Jay Chord by pinfall.</strong></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I enjoyed the Bach/Tornado match and stipulation. I think losing this will definitely help Troy become more interested as I've never be able to get behind him much in any of my TCW saves.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> Thank you! </p><p> </p><p> Honestly, I feel the same way booking Tornado-- I had few plans for him until Rocky went down, and probably drew [subconsciously] from Phantom_Stranger's [?] old diary. </p><p> </p><p> He was chosen over other Main Eventers for one reason -- and he earned his spot. I have plans for him after this match.</p>

<p>It was about time to read through this diary! I enjoyed what I've seen, that's for sure. The layout looks nice, and some of your characters seem to be pretty interesting, especially the likes of Sammy Bach and Wolf Hawkins (too bad that he's been injured).</p><p> </p><p>

One thing I'd like to mention is that your match write-ups give the impression of being actual complete write-ups, although they describe way too few in-ring actions for that. They're missing key phrases/words like "a few minutes later" or "eventually" that tell the reader that some time has passed since the last event you described, and because of that the matches appeal to be very short when I'm fairly sure they aren't.</p><p> </p><p>

Count me in as a reader.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Xendarii" data-cite="Xendarii" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It was about time to read through this diary! I enjoyed what I've seen, that's for sure. The layout looks nice, and some of your characters seem to be pretty interesting, especially the likes of Sammy Bach and Wolf Hawkins (too bad that he's been injured).<p> </p><p> One thing I'd like to mention is that your match write-ups give the impression of being actual complete write-ups, although they describe way too few in-ring actions for that. They're missing key phrases/words like "a few minutes later" or "eventually" that tell the reader that some time has passed since the last event you described, and because of that the matches appeal to be very short when I'm fairly sure they aren't.</p><p> </p><p> Count me in as a reader.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Great to have you on board! </p><p> </p><p> I'll definitely work on the match write-ups and emphasize time -- I'll add in those terms and others to emphasize time. It's something I need to work on.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Malice in Wonderland</span></strong></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/MALICE_zpsvo8eagrs.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Aired January 28th, 2016 on UDemand!</span></strong></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Main Event</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Winner Owns Painful Procedure Rights</em></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Sammy Bach vs. Troy Tornado</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>TCW World Heavyweight Championship Match</em></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Aaron Andrews © vs. Rocky Golden</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Jay Chord vs. Mighty Mo</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

American Buffalo vs. Ricky Dale Johnson</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Super World Summit</em></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">: Jayson Van Pelt vs. Ray Snow</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Super World Summit</em></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">: Amazing Fire Fly vs. La Estrella </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Super World Summit</em></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">: Kill Switch vs. Rapido</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Super World Summit</em></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">: Rob Reynolds vs. White Angel</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Handicap Match</em></span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Eddie Peak vs. Guide & Scout </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[New Wave]</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Benny Benson vs. Super Ninja</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Main Event</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Winner Owns Painful Procedure Rights</em></span></p><p>

<strong>Sammy Bach</strong> vs. Troy Tornado</p><p>

<em>Please don't!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>TCW World Heavyweight Championship Match</em></p><p>

<strong>Aaron Andrews ©</strong> vs. Rocky Golden</p><p>

<em>Champ finds a way...</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jay Chord</strong> vs. Mighty Mo</p><p>

<em>So hard to live in such shadows</em></p><p> </p><p>

American Buffalo vs. <strong>Ricky Dale Johnson</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><em>RDJ! RDJ! RDJ!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Super World Summit</em>: <strong>Jayson Van Pelt</strong> vs. Ray Snow</p><p>

<em>There's something I like about JVP, and he just got killed so I'd like to see him get one back</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Super World Summit</em>: Amazing Fire Fly vs. <strong>La Estrella</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Super World Summit</em>: <strong>Kill Switch</strong> vs. Rapido</p><p>

<em>This guy looks like heading on a serious push. Why not?</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Super World Summit</em>: Rob Reynolds vs. <strong>White Angel</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Handicap Match</em></span></p><p>

Eddie Peak vs. <strong>Guide & Scout </strong><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">[New Wave]</span></strong></p><p>

<em>Not that they're too much for the Bulldozer Eddie, but they'll somehow find a way</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Benny Benson</strong> vs. Super Ninja</p><p>

<em>Bounce Back Benny Benson!!!</em></p>

Guest Asaemon

<p>Main Event</p><p>

Winner Owns Painful Procedure Rights</p><p>

<strong>Sammy Bach</strong> vs. Troy Tornado</p><p> </p><p>

TCW World Heavyweight Championship Match</p><p>

<strong>Aaron Andrews ©</strong> vs. Rocky Golden</p><p> </p><p>

Jay Chord vs. <strong>Mighty Mo</strong></p><p> </p><p>

American Buffalo vs. <strong>Ricky Dale Johnson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Super World Summit: Jayson Van Pelt vs. <strong>Ray Snow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Super World Summit: <strong>Amazing Fire Fly</strong> vs. La Estrella</p><p> </p><p>

Super World Summit: <strong>Kill Switch</strong> vs. Rapido</p><p> </p><p>

Super World Summit: Rob Reynolds vs. <strong>White Angel</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Handicap Match</p><p>

<strong>Eddie Peak</strong> vs. Guide & Scout [New Wave]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Benny Benson</strong> vs. Super Ninja</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>TCW Presents Malice in Wonderland</strong></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/MALICE_zpsvo8eagrs.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Kyle%20Rhodes_zpseheznndu.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Non-Wrestlers/Jason%20Azaria_zpshzkkntoz.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Kyle Rhodes: </strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Welcome, TOTAL WRESTLING FANS, to MALICE in WONDERLAND! Jason, tell the good folks at home what we've got in store!</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jason Azaria: </strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Tonight, we have a double main event! AARON ANDREWS faces off against ROCKY GOLDEN for the TCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! In our other man event, we have Sammy Bach, the ELATION SENSATION, face off against TROY TORNADO!</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Kyle Rhodes: </strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Plus, the Super World Summit kicks off! FOUR first round match-ups! But now, a match of two great cruiserweight competitors. Last week, Team Ninja defeated Team Benny. This week, Benny Benson has a match with Super Ninja! Ninja and Benson are multiple-time champions and accomplished athletes! Who will win?</div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Benny Benson vs. Super Ninja</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Benny%20Benson_zpsao9nqnvf.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Fumihiro%20Ota_zpsmigsn806.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two fighters square off before the match. Benny offers his hand, Super Ninja takes hold, firmly... and throws Benson to the ropes and delivers a stiff super kick! Super Ninja gains the momentum, outpacing his opponent, laying into Benson, decimating the former International champion with vicious, material art strikes, battering his opponent for several minutes. Super Ninja tosses Benson to the turnbuckle cornering him. Benson rakes the eyes and Super Ninja stumbles backward. Benson nails Ninja with a vicious super kick to the chin and follows with a stiff lariat! Super Ninja is down! Benny Benson climbs to the top rope leaping off with the Shockwave From Next Year [Moonsault Double Foot Stomp]. He covers Super Ninja..1..2..3..</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Benny Benson d. Super Ninja</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Aaron_Andrews_zpsailb5jtj.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Aaron Andrews walks down to the ring. He is flanked by private security with the World Heavyweight Championship slung over his shoulder. Andrews directs his security to stand at the ring posts. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Andrews: "Tonight, Rocky, I'm looking out for the complete wrestler, number one, myself. The World Heavyweight Cha---". </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> One of the security members moves towards Andrews from behind. He taps Andrews on the shoulder and removes his mask. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky Golden stares into Andrews eyes. Andrews clutches his title belt. Rocky kicks Andrews in the gut, sending the World Heavyweight Title into the air, and the two begin to slug it out... only for several wrestlers to charge the ring and pull them apart. </div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Eddie Peak vs. Guide & Scout </strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">[New Wave]</span></strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Eddie%20Peak_zpshifphgtd.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Tag%20Teams/New%20Wave_zps8dhid4a4.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Guide and Scout make their way down to the ring. The New Wave stand in camaraderie with each other, just outside the ring. Eddie Peak runs down to the ring, clearly furious, and the New Wave hesitate. Guide starts off the match with Eddie Peak. Peak lays into Guide immediately throwing Guide into ring post. Scout falls to the floor landing awkwardly. Eddie Peak lays into Guide with several stiff strikes busting him open, refusing to stop. The referee tries to ward him off, and Scout takes matters into his own hands, striking Eddie Peak with brass knuckles! It doesn't seem to faze Peak, but he does back up... before hitting a running bulldog on Guide! </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Scout tags in. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Eddie Peak batters Scout for several minutes, toying with him, as Guide barely stands on the ring apron, battered and exhausted. He destroys Scout with a number of power spots decimating the military wrestler. Guide taunts Peak from the sideline. Eddie slams Guide with a brutal forearm, and he falls to the ground, as Scout uses the opportunity to blindside Eddie with a axe-handle... but it does nothing! Scout slams him with several stiff punches to the cheek, with Eddie wincing in pain, before rolling his eyes and grinning sheepishly! Eddie Peak peak grabs his powerless opponent and slams him violently with the Peak of Perfection </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[Pop-Up Powerbomb]</span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Eddie Peak d. Guide & Scout </strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:8px;">[New Wave]</span></strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Rob Reynolds vs. White Angel</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Super World Summit</span></em></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/Rob_Reynolds_zpsnswin4pb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/White_Angel_zpslasmjjya.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> White Angel enters to mark the Super World Summit debut match. He is representing The Philippines in the tournament. Rob Reynolds represents Japan, though Jason gets over he was born to Japanese immigrants. Both individuals engage in a brutal puroresu affair, exchanging stiff strikes in front of a shocked audience. White Angel wears down Rob Reynolds with his superior power, knocking his opponent back to the ropes several times. Rob Reynolds is clearly spent within five minutes, staggering to the ropes and leaning on the post. White Angel slams Reynolds with a vicious Shinjuku Kick [Reverse Roundhouse Kick] to Reynolds head, which slams into the turnbuckle, before Reynolds falls to the mat. White Angel covers for the easy three count. </div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Kill Switch vs. Rapido</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Super World Summit</span></em></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/Kill_Switch_zps2qdot4nn.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/Rapido_zpsir4jrr92.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kill Switch strolls down to the ring. The announcers get over he is representing Romania, but Kyle Rhodes questions if Switch really is from there. Kill Switch stares down Kyle after the comment. Rapido, as announced earlier, represents Mexico.</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The match bell rings. Kill Switch goes after Rapido, slamming into him with stiff chops, before working over the luchador with a vicious armlock. Rapido looks ready to submit, but Kill Switch pulls Rapido's arm and throws him to the rope, and slams him with a vicious tombstone piledriver! Kill Switch makes no effort to cover, instead he goes to the top rope, taunting for several seconds, before landing a brutal somersault leg drop! Kill Switch goes to comical length to avoid stoppage, battering Rapido in what appears to be a recreational activity. He continues a couple minutes before locking a semi-conscious Rapido in the Throat Closer </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[Anaconda Vice]</span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">. Rapido seems unable to tap, so the referee checks the wrestlers' consciousness by lifting the combatants hand. Not surprisingly, Rapido's hand falls limp to the ground, as he falls unconscious.</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Kill Switch d. Rapido by submission. </strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Super World Summit</span></em></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Sammy%20Bach_zpsmfnitjyt.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy Bach is backstage shadowboxing. He seems intense, ready for his match with Troy Tornado. Rocky Golden enters and puts his hand on Bach's shoulder. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Rocky Golden</strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">: "Hey, man, just know you got me in your corner, I'll be rooting for you".</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy looks puzzled.</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Rocky Golden</strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">: "I got your Bach, Bach". </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy laughs for a minute, chuckles, and regains composure.</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Sammy Bach:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Thanks, Rocky. Someone oughta look out for the little guy". </div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Amazing Fire Fly vs. La Estrella</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Super World Summit</span></em></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/Fire_Fly_zpsa5ad6rrz.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/La_Estrella_zpsrfhwd4ej.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jason Azaria notes that La Estrella, known by many as "the Hollywood Luchador" is representing America, where he maintains a summer home. He's up against proud Mexican Amazing Fire Fly. The two engage in fast-paced, frenetic action, however both struggle to keep up the pac, moving clumsily in the ring. Amazing Fire Fly manages to outpace La Estrella in the early going, gaining the advantage with several top rope maneuvers, sending La Estrella to the outside and hitting a toupee to the ring post. La Estrella works his way into the match slowly, and as the match wears on, it becomes clear his size gives him a significant advantage. Amazing Fire Fly starts to show wear, and Estrella launches him into the ropes, setting up for a super kick -- but Amazing Fire Fly predicts the move and hits a vicious Springboard Tilt-A-Whirl DDT from the rope! Estrella is blindsided! Firefly goes to the top rope, as Estrella regains his bearing, moving slowly to his feet -- but he loses his footing! Fire Fly slams into him with the Sky High Fire Fly [five star frog splash] and covers La Estrella for a three count. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Amazing Fire Fly d. La Estrella</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jayson Van Pelt vs. Ray Snow</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Super World Summit</span></em></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/Jayson_Van_Pelt_zpschiq5iei.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Super%20World%20Summit/Ray_Snow_zpssfd2ub8l.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jayson Van Pelt is shown wearing a Canadian Flag as a cape as he walks down to the ring. Snow, representing America, wears knee pads and MMA gloves, which the referee demands he remove. Snow seems hesitant, but does so. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The match is a brutal slugfest, and the fans quickly lose interest. Snow takes his opponent to the ground, engaging in several choke, arm, and leg holds. Van Pelt is able to break the first two, but for the third, he seems to struggle -- but Snow instead wrenches his arm and jam his knee into the arm! Van Pelt holds his arm and Snow charges at him -- but the referee stops the match to check on Van Pelt. The match is restarted, and Van Pelt reverses the momentum, gaining the advantage by dodging his opponent and slamming Snow with a number of stiff kicks. Ray continues to go for the arm, but Van Pelt manages to dodge the predictable offense, and after several minutes Ray Snow is reeling. Jayson Van Pelt slams Ray Snow with a vicious Poutine Mash </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">[scissors Kick]</span></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">.</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jayson Van Pelt d. Ray Snow by pinfall.</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>American Buffalo vs. Ricky Dale Johnson</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/American%20Buffalo_zpsiaz7yxro.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Ricky%20Dale%20Johnson_zps2dwbu5ng.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two individuals walked slowly down to the ring. American Buffalo and Ricky Dale Johnson immediately slug it out, throwing a series of punches that sends Buffalo into the ropes. Ricky Dale Johnson clotheslines Buffalo, and Buffalo goes careening over the top rope. He hits a toupee to the outside, and the two engage in several ringside spots, brawling along the apron, and the referee seems willing to let them fight it out. Johnson rams American Buffalo into the ring post, throws him into the announce table and slams his forehead into the ring steps. taking several minutes to pummel his opponent before rolling Buffalo into the ring and hitting the Southern Justice [sit out power bomb] and covering American Buffalo to win the match. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Ricky Dale Johnson d. American Buffalo</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Killer%20Shark_zps6dmkdhzb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Titan_zpsn7ega1px.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Ricky%20Dale%20Johnson_zps2dwbu5ng.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Titan and Killer Shark run down to the ring and beat the breaks off Johnson. Titan floors Johnson with a lariat before putting his foot on RDJ's chest and forcing the referee to count. </div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jay Chord vs. Mighty Mo</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Jay%20Chord_zpsiafgzqxr.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Mighty%20Mo_zps7yli2irq.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Jay Chord takes off his sequined jacket, hands it to a ringside assistant, and moves into the ring. Mighty Mo walks down the ramp, menacingly, before pulling himself up by the ropes and launching himself into the ring. The two engage in a test of strength, with Mo sending Chord to the ropes, and laid out Jay Chord with a stiff forearm. Chord crawls back towards the left ring post. He begins to plead comedically to Mo, who stomps him with a hard kick to the throat, trapping Chord. The referee pulls off Mighty Mo, and restarts the match. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two competitors circle, and Chord, darts from the ring. Mighty Mo launches a toupee and Jay Chord dodges out of the way, and Mighty Mo slams into the barricade. Jay orders the referee to start the count, and the ref obliges, but Mo is surprisingly quick on his feet, and makes it back into the ring... only for Jay again to head to the floor. Mighty Mo launches himself at Jay Chord, but Chord catches him mid-air with the cutter, and after taking in the applause, launches himself over the top rope into the ring. The referee counts... 8...9... Mighty Mo is back in the ring. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Mighty Mo launches himself at Chord, wearing him down with fast-paced offense, while Jay does damage control. Jay manages to regain the momentum with an eye rake, and works over the head for a minute or two, landing stiff forearm strikes and slamming Mo into the turnbuckle. He eventually slams Mo with a super kick, and goes for the cover, but Mighty Mo throws Jay off viciously! Jay lunges at his opponent, but the powerful adversary catches Jay Chord off guard with the plunging spine buster and covers for a pinfall! 1...2...3...</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Mighty Mo d. Jay Chord by pinfall.</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Aaron Andrews © vs. Rocky Golden </strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">TCW World Heavyweight Title Match</span></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Title%20Belts/TCW%20World_zpshv24p6ew.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Aaron_Andrews_zpsailb5jtj.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jason Azaria:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "The following match is scheduled for one fall... for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship... now presenting... YOUR champion "Ace" Aaron Andrews"!</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "and...introducing...the CHALLENGER...the TOTAL Wrestler...Rocky Golden"!</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Andrews hands the World Heavyweight Championship to the referee. The referee holds up the World Heavyweight Championship, the bell rings, and the referee ducks out, and takes the belt to ringside. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Andrews and Golden lock up, but Andrews soon slams his foot into Golden's leg, and backs up, slinking to the ring ramp. Rocky lunges at Ace, but Andrew slides out of the corner, and Rocky goes head-first into the turnbuckle. Andrews goes for a super kick, but Rocky catches him mid-air, and slams Andrews foot into the turnbuckle!</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The referee slides into the ring, and restarts the match. Andrews already shows a bit of a limp, and has a wobbly gait. The two circle for several seconds, before Rocky charges at Andrews, who slides under the attack, and ricochets off the ropes! Rocky is waiting and lays out the World Heavyweight Champion with a forearm! Rocky stomps his feet to the ground and goes for the guillotine leg drop but Ace rolls out of the way! Ace slinks into the corner, again, and Rocky charges at him... but Ace pulls himself up by the ropes and somersaults to the floor below! Rocky hits the ring post hard! The champion grabs the belt and retreats up the ring ramp! The referee begins counting....7...8...9...10..</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Rocky shouts loudly, screaming expletives at his opponent, as the referee raises his hand, signaling a count-out victory for the challenger. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Rocky Golden d. Aaron Andrews by count-out. Aaron Andrews retains the TCW World Heavyweight Championship.</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Eddie%20Peak_zpshifphgtd.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The referee quickly rolls out of the ring as a stunned Rocky stares blankly towards the ring ramp. Eddie Peak hits the ring and lays Rocky over the top rope with a vicious axe-handle! Peak hits a toupee slamming the stunned champion into the guardrail and beings raining stiff punches to Rocky's head! Rocky busts open on the ring apron! Several wrestlers, personelle and road agents swarm the ringside area and pull Peak away, who seems to resist for several seconds, and breaks free dashing towards Rocky... before he calms down, stares at the Total Wrestler, and runs his thumb across his own throat. Peak slowly walks up the ring ramp, taking one last gaze at his fallen rival. </div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Sammy Bach vs. Troy Tornado</strong></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Sammy%20Bach_zpsmfnitjyt.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/VSTV_zpsgd2risty.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Troy%20Tornado_zpsb4punhmw.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0?color2=FBE9EC&version=3"></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" /></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </object></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Sammy Bach walks slowly down to the ring. "Balls to the Wall" plays loudly. He slaps hands, kisses a baby, and eventually transitions flawlessly into a backwards moonwalk towards the ring. Bach ascends the ring post. He lifts his arms, high into the air, and screams. Mozart's Little G Symphony plays and Troy Tornado slowly moves down to the ring. He seems oddly uncomfortable walking slowly to classical music, unaware that the fans, familiar with the song, have began screaming "little member" and "small package" at him. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:450px; height:366px;" data="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s?color2=FBE9EC&version=3"></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" /></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </object></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jason Azaria:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Another odd musical choice for Tornado, giving the fans an open outlet to question his manhood. Should've gone with the big G symphony instead".</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Kyle Rhodes:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Does it really matter if the song implies Troy has a "small package? Or does Tornado simply using the song imply his smaller man-parts"?</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Jason Azaria:</strong></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> "Well, he chose Blink 182's All The Small Things as theme music, so maybe he is simply proud of his tiny member". </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The two lock up immediately. Troy pushes Sammy back into the turnbuckle quickly and pulls himself up by the top rope. He begins to lay into Sammy Bach with several stiff strikes, the desperation obvious. Bach takes advantage. He knees Troy in the gut, striking his opponent hard enough to make him wince. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy winces. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> He throws Bach into center ring, and attempts to capitalize. Bach is too quick. The two wrestlers have a desperate, valiant exchange, with Troy bent on beating Bach. The match for the next several minutes is a brutal beating, one-sided, but Troy can't seem to beat Sammy. He gets increasingly frustrated with the referee, especially after a close near fall, and nearly gets disqualified. Bach, for his part, seems unwilling to give up. </div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Troy begins to wear out, and Bach begins to recover. Slowly, the tide turns. Desperate, Troy Tornado reaches into his boots, and picks up brass knuckles. He goes for a clothesline...</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Bach ducks under at the last second, and slams Troy Tornado with a stiff super kick! Tornado slams into the rope, and Bach pulls him into the Seated Surfboard! Troy Tornado has nowhere else to go! He taps out!</div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Sammy Bach d. Troy Tornado by submission.</strong></div></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote>

• 1 month later...

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/TCW_zpsvpufxhbe.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>February 2016 Roster</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>The Main Event</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Aaron_Andrews_zpsailb5jtj.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Bryan%20Vessey_zpspxm7qkd0.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Joshua%20Taylor_zps1qkushlh.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Eddie%20Peak_zpshifphgtd.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Ricky%20Dale%20Johnson_zps2dwbu5ng.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Aaron Andrews | Bryan Vessey | Eddie Peak | Joshua Taylor | Ricky Dale Johnson</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Rocky%20Golden_zpsqjbiy956.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Sammy%20Bach_zpsmfnitjyt.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Troy%20Tornado_zpsb4punhmw.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Wolf%20Hawkins_zpsxxbjrydm.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Rocky Golden | Sammy Bach | Troy Tornado | Wolf Hawkins</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>The Midcard</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/American%20Buffalo_zpsiaz7yxro.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Brent%20Hill_zpstq7kub4p.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Danny%20Fonzarelli_zps5p5mudpo.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Dazzling%20Dave%20Diamond_zpswhqe9jzp.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

American Buffalo | Brent Hill | Danny Fonzarelli | Dazzling Dave Diamond</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Eddie%20Chandler_zpsrgvha85s.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Giant%20Tana_zpsl5ktiatl.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Guide_zpsgqnddhjb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Freddy_Huggins_zpssiog2wq0.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Eddie Chandler | Giant Tana | Guide | Freddy Huggins</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Killer%20Shark_zps6dmkdhzb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Jay%20Chord_zpsiafgzqxr.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Joel%20Bryant_zpsc7gw62no.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Human%20Arsenal_zpsgjiclsq8.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Killer Shark | Jay Chord | Joel Bryant | Human Arsenal</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Marc%20Speed_zps2zvn40xm.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Matt%20Hocking_zpsyupwsj2h.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Mighty%20Mo_zps7yli2irq.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Scout_zps07slzmgv.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Marc Speed | Matt Hocking | Mighty Mo | Scout</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Opening Acts</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Takano_alt3_zpsghefzdia.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Jeremie%20Courtney_zpsvjiigo3k.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Nate%20Johnson_zpspswqtcb0.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Titan_zpsn7ega1px.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Avalanche Takano | Jermaine Courtney | Nate Johnson | Titan</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Junior Division</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Amazing%20Firefly_zpsdjkhtz8c.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Brett%20Biggins_zpsnblohzh3.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Benny%20Benson_zpsao9nqnvf.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Chance%20Fortune_alt1_zpspsis0m07.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Amazing Fire Fly | Brett Biggins| Benny Benson | Chance Fortune </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Darryl%20Devine_alt1_zpseuwzmhdw.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Elliot%20Thomas_zpskyyf4qxb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Edd%20Stone_zpsdgc2ggnm.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Starting%20Roster/Flying%20Jimmy%20Foxx_zpsxdzvui4v.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Darryl Devine | Elliot Thomas | Edd Stone | Flying Jimmy Foxx</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Jason%20Van%20Pelt_zps2gt9mlcb.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Rapido_zps4w2zpcfg.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/La%20Estrella_zps2zlzrsd1.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Kill%20Switch_zps8a4q0i6r.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Jason Van Pelt | Rapido | La Estrella | Kill Switch</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Ray_Snow_zps10qaf8hp.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Rob%20Reynolds_zpsyhexhzcp.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/Fumihiro%20Ota_zpsmigsn806.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/New%20Hires/White%20Angel_zpsse4dq0gu.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Ray Snow | Rob Reynolds | Super Ninja | White Angel</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/TCW_zpsvpufxhbe.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/TCW_zpsvpufxhbe.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Alliances (February 2016)</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Tag Teams</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Tag%20Teams/Canadian%20Animals_zpsz1r9pdnn.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Tag%20Teams/Devine%20Fortune_zpscti1j2td.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Tag%20Teams/The%20Elite_zpsz1vptagd.png</span><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Tag%20Teams/New%20Wave_zps8dhid4a4.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Stables</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Tag%20Teams/BHEMOTHS_zps5zppsgan.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/TCW_zpsvpufxhbe.png</span></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING</span></strong></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><span>http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t602/SoulshineSeeker/TCW/Broadcasts/Taylor_Andrews_zpsjgravxrd.png</span><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Aired February 1st, 2016 on The POP! Network</span></strong></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div><p>

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">World Heavyweight Title Match</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Aaron Andrews [c] vs. Joshua Taylor</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">International Title Match</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Marc Speed [c] vs. Mighty Mo</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Super World Summit: Jayson Van Pelt vs. White Angel</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Super World Summit: La Estrella vs. Rapido</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Loser is Eliminated From The Summit</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Super World Summit: Ray Snow vs. Rob Reynolds</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Loser is Eliminated From The Summit</span></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

Super World Summit: Amazing Fire Fly vs. Kill Switch</div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div>

Archived