[RELEASE] 1970++++ v0.1

Hi all,

So here is the story. I LOVE historical mods, and I love to run multiple years and build towards dream matches and steer history in the direction I want. One thing that bothers me is that most Mods only fill out about 10-15 years worth of future workers.

So here is what I did: I started with Mammoths *AWESOME* 1970s mod, and then used Alvarusus War to settle the score, Hives Clash of the Titans, Idolized Ruthless Aggression and Fleisch Real World Chronicles to fill in with Future Workers, Companies etc... I always tried to grab the earliest version available for every worker. I then converted it all to TEW2016.

This is very much a work in progress. Obviously each worker will need to be updated for the new 2016 changes, and then rebalanced and the same with everything else.

This is version 0.1. The next step is to eliminate any duplicates in the database which creeped in the import process (due to différant spelling of names). I'm focusing on Workers, Companies and Broadcasters. I've done quite a bit on my own, but would love it if you guys could point out all I've

missed.

Enjoy!

http://www.filedropper.com/tiab1970

I like the idea to get the future workers. The major problem I see will be you will need to balance the stats for everyone in the game. You can't have aj styles debuting with awesome stats. The concept works you are just looking at alot of work. Once you get passed the new tew 2016 features. You will have to work on stats through out it. I suggest using cagematch website for duplicates. Remember to do body types easy way. You can mass edit body types and you can filter by size. So you can divide and conquer. Good luck to you

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="drcat123" data-cite="drcat123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41703" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like the idea to get the future workers. The major problem I see will be you will need to balance the stats for everyone in the game. You can't have aj styles debuting with awesome stats. The concept works you are just looking at alot of work. Once you get passed the new tew 2016 features. You will have to work on stats through out it. I suggest using cagematch website for duplicates. Remember to do body types easy way. You can mass edit body types and you can filter by size. So you can divide and conquer. Good luck to you</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The issue with starting stats isn't one. Almost all of the "future" workers are their "debut" versions with lowered.</p><p> </p><p> Good idea about the body types! thanks!</p>

Since you liked the way i did body types. The best way to do copies . Filter by age. Do debuted first then set to debut second. You will see only a small list each time. Plus you don't have to guess over if that is a duplicate or not. Same birthday it probably is a duplicate. Lastly I suggest you start with oldest to youngest. If you go youngest to oldest you will feel overwhelmed. I found ultimatewarrior,warrior,etc/ johnny stamboi is called relkik in other mods/ paul buchil sister in wwe. She had a bunch of names. Thomasillis brothers usually are different in each mod. I'm sure you have a sal and one with full name. Those are few starting examples. I hope that helps you

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DomNWO" data-cite="DomNWO" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41703" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm really interested in this mod. How is it going for you? I figure it's going to take a long time, but when it's done, it will be amazing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have done a bit of cleanup, and started looking at body types for the active wrestlers in the game. If I get a little more time to get into this, I might release a v0.2 soon.</p>

• 1 year later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dolfanar" data-cite="Dolfanar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41703" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi all,<p> </p><p> So here is the story. I LOVE historical mods, and I love to run multiple years and build towards dream matches and steer history in the direction I want. One thing that bothers me is that most Mods only fill out about 10-15 years worth of future workers.</p><p> </p><p> So here is what I did: I started with Mammoths *AWESOME* 1970s mod, and then used Alvarusus War to settle the score, Hives Clash of the Titans, Idolized Ruthless Aggression and Fleisch Real World Chronicles to fill in with Future Workers, Companies etc... I always tried to grab the earliest version available for every worker. I then converted it all to TEW2016.</p><p> </p><p> This is very much a work in progress. Obviously each worker will need to be updated for the new 2016 changes, and then rebalanced and the same with everything else.</p><p> </p><p> This is version 0.1. The next step is to eliminate any duplicates in the database which creeped in the import process (due to différant spelling of names). I'm focusing on Workers, Companies and Broadcasters. I've done quite a bit on my own, but would love it if you guys could point out all I've</p><p> missed.</p><p> </p><p> Enjoy!</p><p> <a href="http://www.filedropper.com/tiab1970" rel="external nofollow">http://www.filedropper.com/tiab1970</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That link is dead, could you reupload the database somewhere?</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived