The Literal Highs and The Lows: A Remmy Skye Story (C-Verse Custom)

Chapter 1: That One Night

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah81/blahblah12699/Remmy%20Skye%202_zpsphcftgk7.jpg

In what would be considered a drug binge for many, it was simply a normal day for one Remmy Skye. Knee deep in cocaine in marijuana, Remmy was partying it out in his favorite spot, that alley behind the Five Guys.

http://picresize.com/images/rsz_graffiti_alley_by_poultz.jpg

He was at his happiest when he was with his friends, and today both of them were present. Barry The Racoon had always been there for Remmy, even when he had rabies. That was the fault of Jen The Racoon, who has now been disposed of. His other friend, John The Moose, was a mysterious one. It didn't make sense how a moose could snort cocaine or live in America, but Remmy was rarely capable of asking that tough question.

Yooooo John, help set-up this line for me!

*moose noises*

Thanks bro, lemme do thi..... Woahhhhhh, what is happening to meeee.....?

http://www.theconversioncompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/splat_2.jpg

It was then that Remmy passed out. John and Barry presumed it was due to the drugs, so they just decided to go home and play some games and watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Realizing they should probably take Remmy with them, they turned back to grab him. But when they got back to the alley, he was gone!

THE NEXT DAY:

Remmy hadn't remembered what happened that night. About a minute after his friends left him in the alley, he had been picked up by a man who smelled strangely like Peter Michaels. He woke up the next day in a dark room, bound to the floor by the extreme viscosity of melted muenster cheese. As he opened his eyes, he saw a man standing over him.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah81/blahblah12699/Peter%20Michaels_alt3_zpszwjs9fta.jpg

What the f******k did I take last night, man?

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Chapter 2: A Putrid Smell

Once upon a time (about three years ago, give or take), Peter Michaels was on a trip to go cologne shopping. He had a unique scent that he enjoyed, one that was made from the skin of an actual panther. Earlier that week, he had been informed that a new cologne shop had opened up. In hope of finding the rare "Sex Panther" he so desired, Peter decided to take a day off and visit the store.

http://butterboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/atleiercologne_butterboom.jpg

As he walked in, a young woman approached Peter before he got far into the store.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah81/blahblah12699/FREE_WhiteFemale_013_zpslcevumwj.jpg

Hello sir, may I help you find anything today?

Why yes, you may! I'm looking for some high quality Sex Panther! Do you have any of that?

Oh, do we now. Follow me.

Peter followed the young woman who walked with a perk in her step to a large underground warehouse that appeared to be secret, as it was guarded by two armed men.

And here we are sir. Just go to one of the boxes and pick out a bottle.

34306f1.jpg

So you're telling me that all of these boxes are loaded to the brim with the cologne that works 60% of the time 100% of the time? My god.... I'll take 1000 bottles!

The woman is clearly shocked, but she follows Michaels' orders anyways and grabs ten boxes of the cologne and puts them on a cart for Peter. They go back to the front of the store to check out.

Soooo, carry the one, add the five, and we have a grand total of...... $450,000.02!

Peter proceeded to take out his credit card and swipe it with no remorse, and following the transaction, he took the boxes one by one to his old baby blue Nissan Stanza. He then drove away as the lady inside fainted, with some saying it was due to the intense scent of the Sex Panther.

Peter's name became synonymous with Sex Panther, and everyone around who knew the smell knew that it was probably Peter who was wearing it, since no one else on the earth could handle the intensity of it all. It was THAT... damn... good.

(OOC: Obvious credit to Swanny for the idea of Peter Michaels' car being a baby blue Nissan Stanza)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Chapter 3: Back to the Dungeon</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong> </strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>

</strong></span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah81/blahblah12699/Remmy%20Skye%202_zpsphcftgk7.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">What the f**k did I take last night, man?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span>http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah81/blahblah12699/Peter%20Michaels_alt3_zpszwjs9fta.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#008080;">From the looks of your face, ese, it appears you took a little bit of everything. You shouldn't do that my friend! The body is a temple, ese!</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Where am I, man? Did you like, kidnap me? Also, are you Peter Michaels? </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#008080;">Peter... Michaels, did you say? I do not know such a man. I, my friend, am El Peté! And I saved you my friend! If it wasn't for my kind soul, you'd be rotting in that alley, ese.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">So..... let me put this together... if you saved me, why am I bound by gouda cheese?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#008080;">I could not have you be running away, Remmy. You see, I need help. When I was fired from my job a year ago-</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">The SWF?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#008080;">Shut up, you fool! I saved you, remember that! Anyways, I needed someone to book my wrestling promotion, Lucha Xtrema Mexicana. I was on my way to meet Phil Vibert, but when I saw you in the alley, I knew you were the right gringo for the job, ese!</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Okay Pet.... Sorry, El Peté, what if I don't do.. this job you ask me to do. I got friends and stuff.. and man...</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#008080;">Then I kill you. Remember what I did for you, ese, and do as I ask of you.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Okay, fine man, put that away... just, you better pay me man, I got..... stuff.... to pay for.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#008080;">That will not be an issue, for I have handled that. Now, shall we begin? We have a show in under a month's time, you see, and we must prepare.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Okay..... so like, what's your style? Also, dude, lay off the Sex Panther, you smell like a horse just s**t on a dead body, man.</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived