MAW: The Future Is Today

Many stars have and gone....

Many have failed to make their mark on the business....

Some of them went to bigger and greater things, but failed to impress....

Some have succeeded, but have had their credibility ruined in the process....

And others? The elite group, not only those who have survived, but have thrived; destined to become the future world champions of our business....

Cameron Vessey, Findlay O'Farraday, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Casey Valentine, Matthew Keith and Greg Gauge; these names have become synonymous with the MAW name.

Who will be the next?

One thing is certain....In MAW....

THE FUTURE IS TODAY.

So, what up?: Ok, so I get by the gist of it, you know what's up. It's time for me to throw my hat into the diary column once again. You know, since my short-lived (and I do mean very short lived) TEW2013 diaries went better than expected, I figured why not?

And since MAW seems to be popular within this game, why not go with this one? I'll warn you though, I've never played the company before; so this'll be a learning experience for me.

So, if you're ready as much as I am, let's get this ride started!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>THE ROSTER</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Cameron Jones (Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champion)</span></p><p>

Theme: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPett3tB7Q4" rel="external nofollow">Something for You by David Rolfe</a></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Cheetah Boy</span></p><p>

Theme:

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/GFQYaoiIFh8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Demons - Imagine Dragons"></iframe></div></div><span style="color:#FF0000;">George Wolfe</span><p>

Theme:

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/tw5nVVMeHIo?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="WWE:"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Greg Gauge (Mid Atlantic Champion)</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

</span>Age: 26</p><p>

Theme:

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KpzfdkTuiC4?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns (HQ)"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Upper Midcard</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Copperhead</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Age: 22</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Theme:

</span></p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WWXLlHyoJxQ?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Bad Religion New Dark Ages"></iframe></div></div><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#0000FF;">Miller Fforde</span></p><p>

Theme:

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/5uSTTdjEPe8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Our Lady Peace - Whatever"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Syd Collier (Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champion)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Age: 26</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Theme: </span><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPett3tB7Q4" rel="external nofollow"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Something for You by David Rolfe</span></a></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

The Architect</span></p><p>

Theme:

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/kkE_HEtI0gA?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="2015: Seth Rollins 5th WWE Theme Song -"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Midcard</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Bradley Blaze</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Deuce Deadline</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Age: 23</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Hal Harvard (Mid Atlantic American Champion)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Age: 33</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#0000FF;">Keith Vegas</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Nate DeMarcus</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

</span><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="color:#000000;">Age: 21</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Tyrone Gray</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#000000;">Age: 20</span></p><p> </p><p>

Lower Midcard</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Ade Nelson</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Age: 26</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Jonah Pilgrim</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Josh Jacobs</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Trix Triumph</span></p><p>

Opener</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Johnny Needham (Managed by Lisa Bowen)</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="color:#000000;">Age: 18</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Ralph Liotta (Managed by Lisa Bowen)</span></p><p>

Injured</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Roderick Remus</span></p><p>

Commentators</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Marvin Earnest</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Ernest Forthdyke-Hume</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thecoolestjedi12" data-cite="thecoolestjedi12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41718" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I like the use of real wrestler's theme songs for the characters, something about it feels right.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> *Shrug* I've had some inspiration from diaries of yesteryear (Eisenverse's SWF diary comes to mind; *wink, wink*)</p>

Rip Chord Invitational XI

It's time once again for the annual Rip Chord Invitational, one of the most prized tournaments of the modern wrestling era. They say, whoever wins this tournament will be immortalized forever as a superstar; one thing is certain, they will definitely have our highest regards.

As with all before it; We have special guests who will be joining up for the Rip Chord Invitational. Our first, coming from CZCW; The no holds barred street fighter Waylon Walls; who will be making his first appearence in a MAW event.

The second, a former Rip Chord Invitational winner in his own right; Representing NYCW, The legendary Steve Flash. Perhaps he's looking to win the title for a second time? And finally, we have a first in MAW history. A wrestler will be making his debut in this tournament; Who is he? Where does he come from? What is his story? While we don't have any information to share, It nonetheless; will be exciting to welcome him to the MAW family!

Also, a special treat for all; The Ring Generals from NYCW (Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf) will be defending their COTT Tag Team Titles against the ever arrogant Dynamite Express. Also, for all those who make it one hour before the show begins; they will get a bonus match. The CZCW's own Wildcats going one on one against the up-start Heartbreak Express. Whether their manager Lisa Bowen will play a part or not is widely spectated.

But one thing isn't, it's that with MAW; we can assure you will always have a good time!

Prediction Card:

Pre-Show: The Heartbreak Express (Johnny Needham and Ralph Liotta) vs The Wildcats (CZCW Guests)

COTT Tag Team Titles: Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf vs Cameron Jones and Syd Collier

Quarterfinals I: Bradley Blaze vs Hal Harvard

Quarterfinals II: Trix Triumph vs Steve Flash (NYCW Entree)

Quarterfinals III: Nate DeMarcus vs Waylon Walls (CZCW Entree)

Quarterfinals IV: The Architect vs ??? (New Signee)

Semifinals I: ??? vs ???

Semifinals II: ??? vs ???

Finals: ??? vs ???

MAW World Championship Match: Greg Gauge vs George Wolfe

Bonus Points: Who is the debuting worker?

Bonus Points: Will anyone be turning tonight?

Bonus Points: Beside the new superstar, will anyone else be debuting tonight?

<p>Pre-Show: <strong>The Heartbreak Express (Johnny Needham and Ralph Liotta) </strong>vs The Wildcats (CZCW Guests)</p><p>

COTT Tag Team Titles: Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf vs <strong>Cameron Jones and Syd Collier</strong></p><p>

Quarterfinals I: Bradley Blaze vs <strong>Hal Harvard</strong></p><p>

Quarterfinals II: Trix Triumph vs <strong>Steve Flash (NYCW Entree)</strong></p><p>

Quarterfinals III:<strong>Nate DeMarcus</strong> vs Waylon Walls (CZCW Entree)</p><p>

Quarterfinals IV: <strong>The Architect </strong>vs Sterling Whitlock</p><p>

Semifinals I: Hal Harvard vs <strong>Steve Flash</strong></p><p>

Semifinals II: <strong>The Architect</strong> vs. Nate Demarcus</p><p>

Finals: <strong>The Architect</strong> vs. Steve Flash</p><p>

MAW World Championship Match: Greg Gauge vs <strong>George Wolfe</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Bonus Points: Who is the debuting worker? Sterling Whitlock</p><p>

Bonus Points: Will anyone be turning tonight? Cameron Jones and Storm Spillane </p><p>

Bonus Points: Beside the new superstar, will anyone else be debuting tonight?</p><p>

Harry Allen</p>

Archived