Is there a point in making a minor brand?

I treat my minor brand like NXT. When guys are done with development, I bring them there. It lets me develop workers in the way I want and ensures they won't be enhancement talent that has to job their way up the card when they debut on the main roster.

I treat my minor brand like NXT. When guys are done with development, I bring them there. It lets me develop workers in the way I want and ensures they won't be enhancement talent that has to job their way up the card when they debut on the main roster.

You don't have to really worry about guys debuting on the main roster as Enhancement Talent anymore, because you can give your child companies air time on your Broadcaster. Logan Wolfsbaine is still in developmental for me, and he's at B- Popularity across USA and Canada. Jacob Jett started developmental with F+ Popularity in USA, and 9 months later he's C+ across USA, they're both still in developmental.

So far out of all the guys I've called up more of them have debut anywhere from Lower to Upper Midcard, than Opener or Enhancement Talent.

This is if you have your own Broadcaster of course. It's well worth it, because between my three children companies (created company, MAW and SAISHO) I make over $2,000,000 in profits in the 'Developmental' portion of the financial ledger, most of that I assume comes from TV revenue from airing on my Broadcaster, which is about 18% of my gross monthly income, and as they increase in popularity, the profits will only increase.

You don't have to really worry about guys debuting on the main roster as Enhancement Talent anymore, because you can give your child companies air time on your Broadcaster. Logan Wolfsbaine is still in developmental for me, and he's at B- Popularity across USA and Canada. Jacob Jett started developmental with F+ Popularity in USA, and 9 months later he's C+ across USA, they're both still in developmental.

So far out of all the guys I've called up more of them have debut anywhere from Lower to Upper Midcard, than Opener or Enhancement Talent.

This is if you have your own Broadcaster of course. It's well worth it, because between my three children companies (created company, MAW and SAISHO) I make over $2,000,000 in profits in the 'Developmental' portion of the financial ledger, most of that I assume comes from TV revenue from airing on my Broadcaster, which is about 18% of my gross monthly income, and as they increase in popularity, the profits will only increase.

Still do t have my own broadcaster. I'm waiting until I have enough money to set it as huge in at least two areas, so I'm having fun booking Uprising as my my between for development and the main roster

Still do t have my own broadcaster. I'm waiting until I have enough money to set it as huge in at least two areas, so I'm having fun booking Uprising as my my between for development and the main roster

Nice, that's not a bad idea.

Also, lol... Uprising is the name of one of my developmental company's TV shows, their Midcard title is also the Uprising title.

Archived