Mods by TheWho87 (Including Monthly Real World Updates)

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm noticing some of the US indy companies are in the game but a lot are set as closed. GCW was super surprising to see as their one of the top indy companies in the US currently, but I saw IWS, IWA Mid-South, Beyond Wrestling, and some others were set as inactive. Just curious why. Excellent mod otherwise from what I've seen.

I'm noticing some of the US indy companies are in the game but a lot are set as closed. GCW was super surprising to see as their one of the top indy companies in the US currently, but I saw IWS, IWA Mid-South, Beyond Wrestling, and some others were set as inactive. Just curious why. Excellent mod otherwise from what I've seen.

I think the number of feds effects the speed of the game so what the mod makers do is give you the shell of a company which would allow you to play as that company or set it as open if you wanted too but in most games it's dormant/closed or yet to open. Everyone would love all the feds in game but they don't want to sacrifice game speed.

I think the number of feds effects the speed of the game so what the mod makers do is give you the shell of a company which would allow you to play as that company or set it as open if you wanted too but in most games it's dormant/closed or yet to open. Everyone would love all the feds in game but they don't want to sacrifice game speed.

That actually makes a ton of sense

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Here is the update for March, bit of a slow month so just the usual updates this time round, not much to shout about. Although saying that I'm going to confirm that I'll be releasing a post WrestleMania April update next month, since TEW2020 has been mentioned to be our around April if it's released in March I'll be getting the April update out and will then be moving over to TEW2020 and then likely taking a month out to work on converting and cleaning it up. So as usual any problems or updates just post them. </p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/ws5uw1qg2cxwttg/03_TEW16_March_2020.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">March 2020</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/3sk5l8fm3dccu3s/03_TEWR_March_2020_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">March 2020</span></strong></a></p>

• 2 weeks later...
I've noticed Jervis and Kevin Condron are both in the data. They are the same person. Also he tends to use the name Gentleman Jervis now.

This is down to the "Chikara Reason", basically they tend to keep kayfabe on their masked talent to the point that unless they officially unmask or retire I keep both active in the database.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the update for April, and will be my final update for TEW2016, due to all the things going on not a lot happened this month and I havent been updating much due to waiting on TEW2020, only worker addition this month is Rob Gronkowski, other than that just updating things that have been posted and doing the title changes for March and WrestleMania.

Since this is my last real world mod for TEW2016, if anyone wishes to continue updating this feel free, all I ask is that you credit me and the the original source of the mod.

Enjoy

Database: April 2020

Graphics: April 2020

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here is the update for April, and will be my final update for TEW2016, due to all the things going on not a lot happened this month and I havent been updating much due to waiting on TEW2020, only worker addition this month is Rob Gronkowski, other than that just updating things that have been posted and doing the title changes for March and WrestleMania.<p> </p><p> Since this is my last real world mod for TEW2016, if anyone wishes to continue updating this feel free, all I ask is that you credit me and the the original source of the mod.</p><p> </p><p> Enjoy</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/7cksrut8qryt4rx/04_TEW16_April_2020.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">April 2020</span></strong></a></p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/nhxqlck8xf21vau/04_TEWR_April_2020_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">April 2020</span></strong></a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not a lot happened this month, ha.. those words came back to bite you in the behind, haha.</p>

• 1 month later...