WWF Brand Extension: Ruthless Agression

Hey there everybody,

So I have been reading a few diaries and I thought it would be fun to contribute one of my own. What I did was took a mod that began set in January of 2002 and booked it exactly as it happened up until Raw & Smackdown split into two separate brands.

This is where the story begins. It is the first Raw after the brand split. The very foundation of the World Wrestling Federation was shaken when it was announced that Raw and Smackdown would be split into two completely separate entities ran by "Nature Boy" Ric Flair & Vince McMahon respectively. Each show is filled with their own unique rosters.

Stay tuned for further information (rosters, champions, etc.)

Thanks!

WWF BRAND EXTENSION: RUTHLESS AGRESSION

Champions:

WWF Undisputed Champion: Triple H (able to appear on both brands)

WWF Intercontinental Champion: Rob Van Dam (exclusive to Raw)

WWF European Champion: William Regal (exclusive to Raw)

WWF Hardcore Champion: Raven (exclusive to Raw)

WWF Cruiserweight Champion: Tajiri (exclusive to Smackdown!)

WWF World Tag Team Champions: Billy & Chuck (exclusive to Smackdown!)

WWF Women's Champion: Jazz (able to appear on both brands)

Monday Night Raw

Owner: Ric Flair

Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler

Interviewers: Jonathan Coachman & Terri

Referees: Earl Hebner, Mike Chioda, Jack Doan & Chad Patton

Road Agents: Arn Anderson, Sgt. Slaughter, Pat Patterson & Gerald Brisco

Male Roster:

Big Bossman

Big Show

Booker T

Bradshaw

Brock Lesnar

Bubba Ray Dudley

Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Crash Holly

D'Lo Brown

Goldust

Jamal

Jeff Hardy

Justin Credible

Kane

Kevin Nash

Matt Hardy

Mr. Perfect

Raven

Rob Van Dam

Rosey

Scott Hall

Shawn Stasiak

Spike Dudley

Steven Richards

Tommy Dreamer

William Regal

X-Pac

Female Roster:

Jacqueline

Lita

Molly Holly

Trish Stratus

Thursday Night Smackdown!

Owner: Vince McMahon

Commentators: Michael Cole & Tazz

Interviewers: Kevin Kelly & Sharmell

Referees: Nick Patrick, Charles Robinson, Tim White, Teddy Long & Jimmy Korderas

Road Agents: Michael Hayes, Dean Malenko & Jack Lanza

Male Roster:

Al Snow

Albert

Billy

Billy Kidman

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Chris Kanyon

Christian

Chuck

DDP

D-Von Dudley

Edge

Faarooq

Funaki

Grand Master Sexay

Hardcore Holly

Hollywood Hogan

Hugh Morrus

Jamie Knoble

Kurt Angle

Lance Storm

Mark Henry

Maven

Mike Awesome

Perry Saturn

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio Jr.

Rico

Rikishi

Scotty 2 Hotty

Tajiri

Test

The Hurricane

The Rock

Val Venis

Female Roster:

Dawn Marie

Ivory

Nidia

Stacy Keibler

Please give me your thoughts. I will hopefully begin this very shortly! Thanks!

Just a quick note: You will notice that Hogan will only be appearing at PPV events. This is because when I attempted to sign him he was only willing to work PPV events. So it is going to be tough to include him in storylines with him only working the PPVs.

Thanks!

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">MONDAY NIGHT RAW</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Comcast Center - College, Park, MD</strong></p><p>

<em>14,102 in attendance</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Pre-Show;</strong></span></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Raven vs. Bradshaw</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (55 rating)</span></p><p>

In a match that had pretty good action but not much heat, Bradshaw defeated Raven after countering an attempted Raven Effect DDT into a devastating Clothesline from Hell. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Bradshaw via pinfall at 7:15</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Tommy Dreamer vs. Mr. Perfect</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (52 rating)</span></p><p>

A nice back and forth match showing the resilience of Tommy Dreamer against the cunning experience of Mr. Perfect. Dreamer was building some momentum in the match however with the referee's back turned, Mr. Perfect hits a well-placed thumb to the eye of Tommy Dreamer allowing the veteran to hit a Perfect-plex for the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Mr. Perfect via pinfall at 6:02 </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Show;</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Ric Flair & nWo backstage segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (80 rating)</span></p><p>

The owner of Monday Night Raw, Ric Flair, is backstage in his office. The nWo, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall, enter the office with cocky smirks on their face. They engage in a heated war of words. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ric Flair:</strong> "You two may have run roughshod in WCW but this is Monday Night Raw and that will not happen on the Nature Boy's watch." </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kevin Nash:</strong> "You don't scare us Flair. You may not want us to run this place but it's what we do and Raw will be no different." </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ric Flair:</strong> "Well I guess we will see about that. I told you two that I would draft somebody to keep you two at bay and tonight I use him. So tonight Scott, you will go one-on-one with the Big Red Machine... Kane!" </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Scott Hall:</strong> "Yo, whatever man. You can put that big red moron in the ring with me and I will carve him up... nWo style!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Undertaker interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (84 rating)</span></p><p>

The Coach is set to interview Raw's #1 draft pick, The Undertaker. The American Bad Ass talks about how he is one goal right now and that is to win the WWF Undisputed Championship and he will have no problem beating Triple H or anybody for that matter to win that title. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Undertaker:</strong> "There ain't no one man on Raw or Smackdown! that can beat me. I am bigger, I am stronger, I am smarter... I don't just beat people, I end their career and if Triple H or anybody for that matter is holding MY Undisputed Championship - then their days are numbered." </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>IC Title Match: Big Boss Man vs. Rob Van Dam ©</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (63 rating)</span></p><p>

In a pretty good match for the Intercontinental Championship, the Big Boss Man attempts to resurrect his career by winning the prestigious title from Rob Van Dam. The Boss Man was able to get the upper hand with some underhanded tactics however a well placed kick to the head followed by a Five Star Frog Splash finished off the veteran from Cobb County, GA. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> RVD via pinfall at 8:14</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Rob Van Dam is attacked</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (59 rating)</span></p><p>

Following his win over the Big Boss Man, RVD is celebrating in the ring to the delight of the crowd. Out of nowhere he is blindsided by the man he beat at No Way Out, Goldust. The Golden One hits a Curtain Call on the champ, followed by setting him up on the corner and delivering Shattered Dreams. With RVD writhing in pain on the mat, Goldust grabs a microphone and lays down next to the fallen Intercontinental Champion. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Goldust:</strong> Rob, you thought this was over after No Way Out? You are sadly mistaken my athletic and flexible friend because now that you are Intercontinental Champion you have something more that I want... GOLLLLLLLD! Once we are through you will never forget the name of.... GOLDUST! </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>nWo attack Kane in the back</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (85 rating)</span></p><p>

Kane is seen walking backstage when he is blindsided by Kevin Nash & Scott Hall, the nWo. Kane attempts to fight back but even the Big Red Machine is no match for the 2 on 1 numbers game. Hall & Nash take turns beating down Kane before they double team him and throw him through a plate glass window. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Scott Hall:</strong> "So you're supposed to keep the nWo at bay big man? I guess Nature Boy is going to need to come up with a plan B!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Justin Credible & Steven Richards vs. The Hardy Boyz</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (65 rating)</span></p><p>

In a surprisingly nice back and forth contest, Justin Credible & Steven Richards took on The Hardy Boyz. Credible & Richards clearly wanted to stake claim to becoming a serious team in the WWF however it was not to be when the Hardy brothers used their tag team expertise to double team both of their opponents. Matt Hardy hit a Swanton Bomb on Justin Credible and clotheslined Steven Richards over the top rope allowing Jeff Hardy to hit a Swanton Bomb on Credible for the win. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners:</strong> The Hardy Boyz via pinfall at 8:18</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Ric Flair & Arn Anderson backstage segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (73 rating)</span></p><p>

Ric Flair & Arn Anderson are in Flair's office backstage. They discuss what the nWo just did to Kane moments ago and how they are going to handle the New World Order. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ric Flair:</strong> "Maybe they're right Arn. Maybe I need to come up with a backup plan. I have to go talk to somebody." </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Undisputed Champion is on Raw</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (91 rating)</span></p><p>

The crowd erupts when the WWF Undisputed Champion, Triple H, makes his way to the ring. The Game says that after his injury last year he was told it may be years before he would wrestle again and that he would never be the same.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>HHH:</strong> "... However I proved everybody wrong because not only did I come back sooner than predicted but I came back stronger and better than ever before because this WWF Undisputed Championship over my shoulder proves it." </p><p> </p><p>

The Undertaker than interrupts the champ and walks out onto the stage. Taker reiterates what he said earlier in the night when he will beat whomever is holding the gold because it is his destiny to become Undisputed Champion. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Undertaker:</strong> "Triple H, you may be holding the gold right now but you aren't the real champion... I am the true champion and when I get my chance I will beat your ass and you will respect The Undertaker." </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Big Show interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (78 rating)</span></p><p>

The Big Show is interviewed by Terri. Big Show shares his disgust for what the nWo did earlier in the night to Kane and that he will not stand for anymore of their antics. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Big Show:</strong> "Terri - if the nWo think that they are running Monday Night Raw then they are in for a huge awakening because they will have to go through me!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Shawn Stasiak vs. Bubba Ray Dudley</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (46 rating)</span></p><p>

In a match with decent in-ring action Shawn Stasiak (whom was called up from developmental recently) goes one-on-one with Bubba Ray Dudley, who is beginning a singles career since being split from his half-brother D-Von thanks to the brand split. Stasiak put up a good fight but was no match for the larger Bubba Ray who puts Stasiak away with a Bubba Bomb. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Bubba Ray Dudley via pinfall at 8:07</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Brock Lesnar attacks Bubba Ray Dudley</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (42 rating)</span></p><p>

After his victory over Shawn Stasiak, Bubba Ray Dudley is celebrating his victory when out of nowhere he is blindsided by a clothesline to the back of the head from the newcomer - Brock Lesnar! Lesnar, who is accompanied by Paul Heyman, beats the hell out of Bubba Ray ending it with a huge tornado fireman's carry facebuster that Brock calls the F-5. The whole time Paul Heyman yells that Brock is the next big thing and that Bubba Ray is nothing. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Booker T interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (78 rating)</span></p><p>

Booker T is standing with The Coach backstage for an interview. Booker weighs in on his thoughts about the nWo. The former 5-time WCW Champion says that what the nWo was sick and uncalled for. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Booker T:</strong> "If the nWo got problems then they can come see the Booker Man because I will put them punk asses in their place! Coach, I've been dealing with these guys since the WCW days so I know how they roll and I know how to deal with them... NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT... SUCKAAAAA!!!!"</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>European Title Match: D'Lo Brown vs. William Regal ©</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (57 rating)</span></p><p>

Former European Champion, D'Lo Brown attempted to regain the gold from the current European Champion, William Regal. Before the match Regal was checked for brass knuckles by the referee. The match had some great back and forth action allowing both D'Lo and Regal to get some big moves in. It seemed as though D'Lo was going to once again become European Champion however when the referee was accidentally knocked out by D'Lo, this allowed William Regal to pull a pair of brass knuckles from one of the turnbuckle pads and lay out D'Lo Brown for the 1 2 3. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> William Regal via pinfall at 8:26</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>nWo backstage segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (80 rating)</span></p><p>

Kevin Nash & Scott Hall - the nWo - are shown backstage in their locker room. They gloat and laugh about what has transpired over the course of the night. From their confrontation with Ric Flair, to their attack on Kane, to numerous superstars calling them out, to Scott Hall's main event match against Kane later tonight. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kevin Nash:</strong> "Can you believe everybody getting their panties in a bunch? It's just like the good ol' days in WCW... we are the talk of the town, we run this place and tonight you take care of that big red freak." </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Scott Hall:</strong> "It doesn't matter whether Flair has an A, B, D, E or Z plan... there is nothing he will be able to do to stop us. And when our friend gets here next week... it's really over. As for Kane tonight... I bet the big fried doofus doesn't even show up. And if he does... we take him out for good!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (72 rating)</span></p><p>

Terri is standing backstage with Paul Heyman. Heyman says that he knew when he saw his new client that he would be the next big thing in the WWF. With those words, the monstrous Brock Lesnar steps in behind Paul and Terri. Heyman goes on to say that it will start with Paul Heyman but that is just the tip of the iceberg. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paul Heyman:</strong> "Just look at this man standing behind me. It is not just a right, not just a privilege but it is his DESTINY to be the WWF Undisputed Champion and in no time at all you will see that gold around the waist of the next big thing... BROCK LESNAR!!"</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Scott Hall vs. Kane</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (70 rating)</span></p><p>

The main event was up next which was scheduled to be Scott Hall vs. Kane. The nWo came out first to a chorus of boos. They talked to each other fully expecting Kane not to show up for the main event. Suddenly the pyro goes off and Kane's music hits. After a couple of minutes the music faded out... maybe Kane isn't going to show. Hall & Nash laugh as they now know that Kane is not going to appear. Just when they spoke to soon the pyro goes off again and Kane's music his... and Kane appears!! Kane walks down to the ring with an obvious limp. The match was a decent back and forth between Scott Hall and Kane where Kane does his best to overpower Hall despite being attacked earlier in the night. </p><p> </p><p>

It appeared as though Kane was going to put Scott Hall away with a chokeslam when he wrapped his hand out Hall's throat. However, Kevin Nash got up on the apron and distracted the referee which allowed Scott Hall to kick Kane below the belt and deliver an Outsider's Edge for a cheap victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Scott Hall via pinfall at 12:07</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>nWo attack Kane</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (85 rating)</span> </p><p>

Following the cheap win by Scott Hall, the nWo begin to put the boots to the fallen monster. It seems as though all hope is lost until... </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW!!! </strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd erupts as the Big Show runs as fast as he can down the ramp and slides into the ring. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall exit the ring quickly as Big Show yells at the nWo to come on back and then checks on Kane as the show ends. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: 78</strong></p><p>

Notes: The show increased the WWF's popularity in 8 regions and lost popularity in 11 regions.</p>

<p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">THURSDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Laramie Arena-Auditorium - Laramie, WY</strong></p><p>

<em>13,337 in attendance</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show;</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Randy Orton & Val Venis vs. Al Snow & Maven</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (38 rating)</span></p><p>

In a nice little tag team match Randy Orton & Val Venis took on the team of Al Snow and Maven. It was a good back and forth match which ended when Randy Orton caught Maven with a new jumping cutter finisher he calls the RKO.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Randy Orton & Val Venis via pinfall at 6:05</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Mark Henry vs. Chris Benoit</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (63 rating)</span></p><p>

Recently recalled from developmental, Mark Henry was set to face "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit. This was a good match that saw Henry use his power against the technical expertise of Benoit. The experience of Benoit was too much though as he continue to work on the large shoulder of Mark Henry enough and eventually he locked in the Crippler Crossface to force the World's Strongest Man to tap out. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Chris Benoit via submission at 8:03</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Undisputed Title Match: The Rock vs. Triple H ©</span></strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> [66 rating]</span></p><p>

A great match between two of the WWF's top superstars ended the pre-show in spectacular fashion. The match was back and forth between The Rock and the Undisputed Champion Triple H. In a great finish, The Rock set Triple H up for the People's Elbow; however when The Rock hit the ropes, Triple H got up quickly and delivered a Pedigree for the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner: </strong>Triple H via pinfall at 10:25 </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Show;</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Rock in-ring promo</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (87 rating)</span></p><p>

The Rock makes his way out to the ring to open up the show to a raucous crowd. The Rock says that he's so happy to be on his show Smackdown! however he's not too happy that his boss is Vince McMahon. The Great One goes on to say that at Wrestlemania he beat the biggest icon in this business - Hollywood Hogan - which in his mind makes him the #1 contender to Triple H's WWF Undisputed Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

The Rock is then interrupted by the owner of Smackdown! Vince McMahon. Vince tells Rock that since The Rock is now best friends with Hollywood Hogan and since Hogan refuses to show up on Smackdown! then he will just have to make The Rock's life a living hell. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vince McMahon:</strong> "Rock, tonight in that very ring you will step into a tag team match. Your partner will be Edge and your opponents will be Kurt Angle and 'Y2J' Chris Jericho!!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Game arrives</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (76 rating)</span></p><p>

The WWF Undisputed Champion, Triple H, is shown arriving to the building. Clearly The Game has something on his mind. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Funaki & Billy Kidman vs. The Hurricane & Tajiri w/ Torrie Wilson</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (45 rating)</span></p><p>

In a very fun and fast paced cruiserweight tag team match, Funaki teamed with Billy Kidman to take on The Hurricane and the Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri. There was a lot of high-flying back and forth action which ended with Funaki fighting with The Hurricane on the outside and Billy Kidman hitting Tajiri with a Shooting Star Press for the win. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Billy Kidman & Funaki via pinfall at 7:55</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Tajiri attacks The Hurricane</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (37 rating)</span></p><p>

After the match, Tajiri is seething as The Hurricane tries to console the Cruiserweight Champion. As Hurricane starts to leave the ring, Tajiri kicks Hurricane in the back of the head and begins to go ballistic on the superhero to the shock of the crowd. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Triple H & The Rock backstage segment </strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;">(88 rating)</span></p><p>

Triple H is seen backstage talking to some of the crew. Suddenly, the crew members begin to back pedal and walk away as The Game turns around to be met face-to-face with The Rock. Both men smirk as The Rock makes his intentions known. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock:</strong> "You may be the champ right now Triple H but make no mistake about it, I am coming for that Undisputed Championship. I beat Hollywood Hogan at Wrestlemania and next I will beat you and once again become champion!"</p><p> </p><p>

Triple H nods his head and chuckles as he gives his rebuttal. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Triple H:</strong> "Rock, if I had a nickel every time I've heard that same line since I won the belt at Wrestlemania I'd be a very rich man. I'll tell you what I've told everybody that has said that to me - try your best but keep in mind that I am bigger, better and stronger and I am still THAT DAMN GOOD!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Test vs. Scotty 2 Hotty w/ Albert</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (53 rating)</span></p><p>

Test took on Scotty 2 Hotty with Scotty's tag team partner Albert at ringside. Test clearly had a size and power advantage against the quicker Scotty 2 Hotty but the match was very back and forth. Test stole a victory when he rolled up Scotty and used the ropes for leverage. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Test via pinfall at 7:36</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>T&A is back</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (43 rating)</span></p><p>

Albert got into the ring and helped his partner, Scotty 2 Hotty, to his feet. He then grabbed Scotty and hit him with a huge double handed chokeslam. Both Test and Albert then began to put the boots to the smaller man. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Kurt Angle interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (79 rating)</span></p><p>

Sharmell is standing backstage with Kurt Angle for an interview. Angle said that he has gotten no respect recently even though he is the only Olympic gold medalist in WWF history and a former WWF Champion. Kurt stakes claim that he wants a shot at Triple H's Undisputed Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Angle:</strong> "Everybody thinks that I'm nothing but a joke. Well we'll see who's laughing last when I make Triple H tap out and win the Undisputed Championship. And I'll give everybody a preview tonight when I make either The Rock or Edge tap out in the main event. Oh it's true... IT'S DAMN TRUE!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Vince McMahon & Chris Jericho backstage segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (79 rating)</span></p><p>

Vince McMahon is backstage hitting on WWF Diva and his new personal assistant, Stacy Keibler, when former Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho enters the office. Vince is not too happy that Jericho interrupted him however Y2J needed to speak to the boss. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Jericho:</strong> "Vince, I'm sorry but I need to talk to you. You know that I should have beaten Triple H at Wrestlemania and if there wasn't an incompetent referee in the ring I would have won! I am asking you for another shot at MY championship." </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vince McMahon:</strong> "Chris, you're right... you should have beaten Triple H... but you didn't. I do think though that you deserve a shot at the title because I strongly believe that you will beat Triple H!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Lance Storm vs. DDP</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (56 rating)</span></p><p>

In a very good match, Lance Storm took on DDP. Everybody had thought DDP would win when he hit Storm with a Diamond Cutter; however thanks to the referee being inadvertently being taken out of the match Christian ran down and hit DDP with an Unprettier allowing Lance Storm to lock in his Canadian Maple Leaf submission which forced DDP to tap out. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Lance Storm via submission at 7:37 </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Triple H & Chris Jericho in-ring segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (92 rating)</span></p><p>

The WWF Undisputed Champion, Triple H, made his way out to the ring to a huge ovation from the sizzling crowd. The Game says that he needs to make a list of all the superstars from both Raw and Smackdown! that have claimed they wanted a shot at the Undisputed Title. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Triple H:</strong> "Vince McMahon decided that Chris Jericho deserves a shot to regain the title I took from him at Wrestlemania. That is all good with me because Chris, just like I did at Wrestlemania, I will prove to you why I am The Game and why I am THAT... DAMN..."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A gleeful Chris Jericho makes his way out to the stage interrupting The Game. Jericho tells Triple H that he can talk all he wants but when they step into the ring he will get his Undisputed Championship back. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Billy Kidman confronts Tajiri</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (53 rating)</span></p><p>

Tajiri is seen backstage with his girlfriend Torrie Wilson still seething from being pinned by Billy Kidman earlier in the night. Kidman asks Tajiri why he attacked Hurricane after the match and Tajiri refused to answer the question. Then when Kidman turns to walk away, Tajiri whips Kidman around and spits green mist in his face. Kidman falls to his knees in pain as he holds his face. Tajiri then delivers a Buzzsaw Kick to the back of Kidman's head knocking him out cold. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Chris Kanyon vs. Rikishi </strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;">(59 rating)</span></p><p>

Chris Kanyon took on Rikishi in a very good back and forth match. The crowd was surprised at how Kanyon took it to Rikishi for a good portion of the match. Unfortunately it was ended with a thrust kick to Kanyon's face and then a Rump Shaker from Rikishi for the victory.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Rikishi via pinfall at 7:38 </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Rock & Edge backstage segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (80 rating)</span></p><p>

The Rock is backstage in his locker room when Edge enters. Edge and The Rock shake hands as Edge says he cannot wait to get his hands on the loud mouths Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho. The Rock says he likes the fire that he sees in Edge's eyes, kind of reminds him of a young Rock. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock:</strong> "Tonight Edge, you and the Great One lay one hell of an ass whoopin' on that red, white and blue bitch Kurt Angle and that blonde bimbo wannabe rock star Chris Jericho." </p><p> </p><p>

"Chris Benoit is Coming" video promo (71 rating)</p><p>

A video package plays hyping up the return of "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit to Smackdown. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Triple H & Vince McMahon backstage segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (75 rating)</span> </p><p>

Vince McMahon is shown once again in his office sitting next to his personal assistant, Stacy Keibler. He runs his hand up and down Stacy's leg and it looks like he is going to kiss her when he is interrupted - this time by the WWF Undisputed Champion, Triple H. HHH tells Vince that he has no problem with kicking Jericho's ass again and proving why he is The Game but if the old man has any plans on screwing The Game in their match then he will have no problems kicking his ass.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Triple H:</strong> "You want to throw Jericho to the wolves again? Fine by me! But if you have any plans on screwing me out of the Undisputed Championship then I suggest you rethink them because I will have no hesitation in beating your ass!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>WWF Tag Team Title Match - Billy & Chuck w/ Rico vs. Faarooq & D-Von Dudley</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (50 rating)</span></p><p>

WWF Tag Team Champions, Billy & Chuck alongside their new stylist Rico, defended the gold against an interesting team - Faarooq & D-Von Dudley, both men were split from their tag team partners thanks to the brand split. The match was a good won with Faarooq and D-Von almost pulling out the victory on a couple of occasions. However it was the interference from Rico that cost Faarooq and D-Von the match. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners:</strong> Billy & Chuck via pinfall at 8:04</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">D-Von Dudley attacks Faarooq</span></strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (52 rating)</span></p><p>

After the match, Faarooq gets to his feet only to be leveled by D-Von Dudley. D-Von grabs a steel chair and wears out Faarooq leaving him down and out. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Kurt Angle/Chris Jericho & Edge/The Rock getting ready</span></strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (75 rating)</span></p><p>

Kurt Angle is shown getting ready with Chris Jericho while Edge is shown getting ready with The Rock for their huge tag team match coming up next. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Game on color commentary</span></strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (75 rating)</span></p><p>

The WWF Undisputed Champion comes down to the ring to do guest commentary for the main event tag team match. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Kurt Angle & Chris Jericho vs. Edge & The Rock</span></strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (78 rating)</span></p><p>

In a spectacular tag team match, Kurt Angle & Chris Jericho took on Edge & The Rock with Triple H at ringside for commentary. The match was tremendous as you would expect with multiple near falls and blatant cheating from Jericho and Angle. With The Rock battling Jericho on the outside, Kurt Angle rolled Edge up and grabbed a handful of tights to gain a cheap victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners:</strong> Kurt Angle & Chris Jericho via pinfall at 14:09</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Chris Jericho & Triple H staredown</span></strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (75 rating)</span></p><p>

After Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho defeated Edge and The Rock due to underhanded tactics, Chris Jericho stares down The Game as Triple H stands out of his chair and badmouths Y2J to end the show. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: 79</strong></p><p>

Notes: The show increased the WWF's popularity in 13 regions and lost popularity in 11 regions.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">WWF BACKLASH 2002</span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Kemper Arena - Kansas City, MO</strong></p><p>

<em>15,000 in attendance</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show;</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>T & A vs. Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (47 rating)</span></p><p>

In a good opening tag team match, the newly reformed T & A (Test & Albert) took on two good friends; Scotty 2 Hotty & Rikishi. The match was very back and forth and on a few occasions it looked like Scotty & Rikishi were going to pick up the win. However when Test pulled Rikishi off the apron and threw him into the steel steps that distracted Scotty 2 Hotty long enough for Albert to hit him with a Train Wreck for the 1 2 3. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners:</strong> T & A via pinfall at 8:10</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>DDP vs. Booker T</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (57 rating)</span></p><p>

In a match-up between two former WCW World Heavyweight Champions, Booker T went one-on-one with Diamond Dallas Page. These two are no strangers to one another and this match showed just that. They countered each others moves left and right and it looked as though DDP was set to win the match however Booker T countered the Diamond Cutter into a Book End and then a Scissors Kick for the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Booker T via pinfall at 7:35</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>William Regal vs. Chris Benoit</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (67 rating)</span> </p><p>

In another match between two former WCW wrestlers, William Regal took on Chris Benoit who is looking to get into shape for a return to television. This match was a technical masterpiece between two veterans. Regal attempted to use his Power of the Punch after he retrieved a pair of brass knuckles from his knee pad however Benoit countered it into a trifecta of German suplexes followed by a Crippler Crossface for a tap out victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Chris Benoit via submission at 8:12</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Backlash promo video</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (86 rating)</span></p><p>

A video package plays hyping up the upcoming Backlash pay-per-view. It showcases somes of the big matches that will take place tonight - with the main event being Triple H vs. Chris Jericho for the WWF Undisputed Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Shady nWo Business??</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (75 rating)</span> </p><p>

A camera catches up with Kevin Nash & Scott Hall - the nWo - talking to an unknown person backstage. It appears as though this person is the "friend" that they were talking about last week on Raw. Hall & Nash notice the camera and tell the cameraman to get out of here as they shut the door. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Cruiserweight Title Match - Billy Kidman vs. Tajiri © w/ Torrie Wilson</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (52 rating)</span></p><p>

After Billy Kidman's non-title victory over the Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri and Tajiri's attack on Billy Kidman on Smackdown! - Kidman was awarded a shot at the title. The match was very fast-paced and high-flying which saw numerous near falls for both men. It seemed as though Billy Kidman had the match won however when Kidman went up top for the Shooting Star Press, Tajiri kicked the ropes causing Kidman to flip off the ropes to the mat below. Tajiri then took the advantage and caught Kidman with a Buzzsaw Kick for the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Tajiri via pinfall at 9:37</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (71 rating)</span></p><p>

Before his client Brock Lesnar's match with Bubba Ray Dudley, Paul Heyman and Lesnar are backstage with The Coach for an interview. Heyman says that Monday on Raw was just a taste of what Bubba Ray Dudley has to deal with tonight. Paul Heyman then declares their intentions going forward. </p><p> </p><p>

Paul Heyman: "After my client BROCK LESNAR destroys Bubba Ray Dudley he will then set his eyes on the ultimate prize... the WWF Undisputed Championship! And it doesn't matter who is the champion when that time comes - whether it's Triple H or Chris Jericho Brock will go from being the next big thing to THE big thing!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (53 rating)</span></p><p>

A match between two huge men is next as Bubba Ray Dudley looks to exact some revenge over the newcomer Brock Lesnar after Lesnar brutally assaulted him on Raw. During the match Bubba Ray was able to get the upper hand and it looked as though Bubba may get the victory. However with the distraction of Paul Heyman and interference from his half-brother D-Von Lesnar was able to hit a big F-5 on Bubba Ray Dudley for the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Brock Lesnar via pinfall at 9:37</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Vince McMahon, Ric Flair, The Undertaker & The Rock segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (86 rating)</span></p><p>

Ric Flair is shown backstage in his office when his nemesis Vince McMahon enters. Vince gloats about how Smackdown! blew Raw out of the water after the first week of the WWF brand split and that will continue for years to come. Flair then tells Vince that he must have smoked something good to make a statement like that. </p><p> </p><p>

The Undertaker then barges into the locker room and demands that he get the next shot at the WWF Undisputed Championship against whoever wins the Triple H vs. Chris Jericho match tonight. Before either McMahon or Flair can respond, The Rock enters the office. The Rock says he beat Hollywood Hogan at Wrestlemania and earned a shot at the Undisputed Championship so he deserves the next shot at the gold. </p><p> </p><p>

Ric Flair and Vince McMahon shockingly agree on something and make a match for later tonight pitting The Undertaker vs. The Rock and the winner would become the #1 contender for the WWF Undisputed Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Undertaker:</strong> "Rock, you just made the biggest mistake of your life kid. Not only are you going to receive the worst beating of your life but tonight - I'm ending your career to get what I want... the Undisputed title." </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock:</strong> "You talk big and bad, you look bad ass with your tattoos. Tonight though Undertaker... I'm going to make you my bitch! IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Intercontinental Title Match - Goldust vs. Rob Van Dam ©</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (69 rating)</span></p><p>

In a really good match Goldust challenged Rob Van Dam for the Intercontinental Championship. The match was hard hitting and back and forth and on a few occasions is looked like Goldust may have had the championship in his possession. However in typical RVD fashion, Van Dam battled back and delivered a kick to the face followed by a Five Star Frog Splash for a 1 2 3. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Rob Van Dam via pinfall at 13:33</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Kurt Angle interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (80 rating)</span></p><p>

Terri was backstage with Kurt Angle for an interview. Angle said that tonight he will beat respect into Edge and make him tap out. He then said that after he beats Edge he will go on to win the WWF Undisputed Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kurt Angle:</strong> "The Rock and The Undertaker for the #1 contendership?! What a load of crap! I should be in that match because I am the only Olympic Gold Medalist in WWF history and a former WWF Champion! Edge tonight I will make you tap tap tap and prove that I am the best wrestler in the WWF today - oh it's true... IT'S DAMN TRUE!!!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Kurt Angle vs. Edge</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (69 rating)</span></p><p>

It was time for the Kurt Angle vs. Edge match. There was some hatred between the two after their friendship fell through months ago. The match itself was very good and high paced with great action. Kurt Angle used some underhanded tactics and it seemed as though Angle may be able to steal a victory however when Kurt Angle applied the Ankle Lock, Edge was able to roll through and hit Angle with an Edgecution for the win. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Edge via pinfall at 13:59</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Big Show Down & Out - nWo look on</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (80 rating)</span></p><p>

The cameras cut to the backstage area where the Big Show is down and out on the cold concrete floor. There are multiple superstars and road agents surrounding the World's Largest Athlete and speculation runs rampant over who is responsible. The camera then spots Kevin Nash & Scott Hall who sneak off. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>WWF Tag Team Title Match - Billy & Chuck w/ Rico vs. The Hardy Boyz</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (64 rating)</span></p><p>

The WWF Tag Team Champions, Billy & Chuck make their way to the ring with their stylist Rico. They do not know who is challenging them for the Tag Team titles. They looked shocked and the crowd goes crazy when the theme music of Matt & Jeff, The Hardy Boyz, plays throughout the arena. The Hardy Boyz run down to the ring and the fight is on. The match is fast paced and back and forth throughout. It appears that the Hardyz are set to win the Tag Team titles once again when they begin some great double team maneuvers however with the distraction of Rico, Chuck is able to hit Jeff Hardy with a foreign object and use the ropes for leverage for the 1 2 3. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners:</strong> Billy & Chuck via pinfall at 10:21</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Hollywood Hogan & Vince McMahon backstage segment</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (84 rating)</span></p><p>

Hollywood Hogan is shown backstage getting a cup of coffee when he is approached by Vince McMahon. The two stare each other down before Vince calls Hogan a coward. He tells Hogan that he gets drafted by Smackdown! and doesn't have the decency or respect to show up for work. Hogan tells McMahon that he does not respect him however he does respect the WWF and the WWF fans. Hogan goes on to say that the reason he wasn't on Smackdown! was because of personal family issues at home. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vince McMahon: </strong>"You're a liar Hogan! You are a coward but I will tell you what - I will give you one more chance. You show up this Thursday night on Smackdown! or I will suspend you without pay and give you a reason to not show up!" </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hollywood Hogan: </strong>"Oh, I'll be there this Thursday - don't you worry. What you should worry about is the main event tonight because if you do what I think you're going to do and stick your nose in the match then I will just have to come down and take you out of it BROTHER!!"</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>nWo vs. Kane & Big Show video package</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (75 rating)</span></p><p>

A video package plays showing the recent issues between the Kane, the Big Show & the nWo including the nWo beating up Kane this past week on Raw. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>nWo vs. Kane - handicap match</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (74 rating)</span></p><p>

The nWo make their way down to the ring for what is scheduled to be a tag team match but with the Big Show being taken out earlier in the night the match is definitely in jeopardy. The pyro goes off and Kane makes his way to the ring as the ring announcer makes the announcement that the Big Show was taken to a local hospital and this match is now a 2-on-1 handicap match much to the delight of Kevin Nash & Scott Hall. </p><p> </p><p>

The match itself was more even than you would expect being a handicap match. Kane was able to hold his own for the majority of the match. The tide swung in the court of the nWo when the referee was taken out and X-PAC made his way down to the ring. X-Pac, clearly the newest member of the nWo low blows Kane which allows Scott Hall to hit Kane with an Outsider's Edge for the cheap win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winners:</strong> nWo via pinfall at 11:41</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Rock interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (86 rating)</span></p><p>

The Rock is interviewed by The Coach. Coach attempts to ask a question however The Rock cuts him off and tells him to go fetch The Rock a coffee. The Rock then conducts a promo saying that The Undertaker thinks he can just intimidate Vince McMahon and Ric Flair into giving him a WWF Undisputed Championship match. He goes on to say that he will beat The Undertaker tonight and become #1 contender for the Undisputed Title. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Rock:</strong> "Undertaker, you big tattooed roody poo candy ass! You think that just because you're 'The American Bad Ass' that you deserve a shot at the WWF Undisputed Title?! Try beating the icon Hollywood Hogan at Wrestlemania and then come talk to The Rock. Tonight I will do what The Rock does best and that's lay the smackdown on your big tattooed candy ass and tonight, just as I said to your face... I will make you The Rock's personal American Bad Ass Bitch!! IF YA SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!!!"</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Undertaker vs. The Rock</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (79 rating)</span></p><p>

In a match made earlier in the night, The Undertaker went one-on-one with The Rock in which the winner of the match would be next in line for a shot at the WWF Undisputed Championship. The match was amazing and the crowd was hot as The Undertaker and The Rock put on a spectacle that you would imagine they would deliver. The fight spilled outside the ring and it looked like The Rock was set to become #1 contender when he set The Undertaker up for the Rock Bottom however the wily veteran Undertaker hit the referee "inadvertently". This allowed Chris Jericho to run to the ring and hit The Rock with a steel chair which set The Undertaker up to Tombstone The Rock for the victory and the #1 contendership to the WWF Undisputed Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> The Undertaker via pinfall at 16:01</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Chris Jericho interview</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (80 rating)</span> </p><p>

Next up was an interview conducted by Terri with the challenger for the WWF Undisputed Championship, Chris Jericho. Jericho said that tonight is the night he rights a wrong in the WWF and regains his WWF Undisputed Championship when he beats Triple H. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Jericho:</strong> "Triple H, for the last month you have been parading around pretending to be the WWF Undisputed Champion when I am the true Undisputed Champion and the unquestioned King... OF THE WORLD! Tonight I right all the wrongs in the WWF when I beat you fair and square and win back MY Undisputed Championship, JUNIOR!!" </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Chris Jericho vs. Triple H video package</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (74 rating)</span></p><p>

A video package plays hyping up the next match which is Triple H defending his WWF Undisputed Championship against Chris Jericho. It highlights Triple H winning the Royal Rumble and the match in which he beat Y2J for the championship at Wrestlemania. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF Undisputed Title Match - Chris Jericho vs. Triple H</strong> (86 rating)</p><p>

In a rematch from Wrestlemania X8 where Triple H won the Undisputed Championship from Chris Jericho, The Game defends his title against Y2J. The match was incredible and the crowd as absolutely on fire the whole way through. The match surpassed even what they did at Wrestlemania and it kept everybody on the edge of their seats. On numerous occasions Jericho attempted to use underhanded tactics to win back the title however Triple H was able to thwart off every cheap attempt by Y2J. We even saw Vince McMahon attempt to get involved and cost his son-in-law Triple H the championship. This made Hollywood Hogan make his way down and fight off Vince McMahon. The ending of the match saw Chris Jericho attempt to use a steel chair on The Game however Triple H countered into a spinebuster and followed it up with a Pedigree for a successful title defense. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Winner:</strong> Triple H via pinfall at 19:41</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Undertaker attacks The Game</strong></span><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> (84 rating)</span> </p><p>

After a successful defense of the WWF Undisputed Championship, Triple H was celebrating when he was blindsided by the new #1 contender to the title - The Undertaker. The Undertaker obliterated the champion with numerous chokeslams and chair shots leaving the Undisputed Champion down and out as the pay-per-view came to a close. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final Show Rating: 83</strong></p><p>

Note: The show increased the WWF's popularity in 25 regions.</p>

<p>Hey everybody, </p><p> </p><p>

So I have put up Raw, Smackdown! and Backlash following the brand split. Raw and Smackdown! were pretty good and I think the pay-per-view was quite successful. </p><p> </p><p>

I am going to take a short break and I hope to hear some feedback if anybody is reading. Please let me know what you like, what you want to see changed or added, etc. </p><p> </p><p>

I am already enjoying booking the WWF following the brand split and I hope that it only gets better from here. </p><p> </p><p>

Thank you and enjoy!</p>

Archived