Cornellverse 2016 - National Wrestling Federation

The National Wrestling Federation is born and the year is 2016, Fresh with new ideas British Samurai is looking to take the fight to 21CW, but first he must navigate a problem, the growth of his new company in the wake of Ring Of Fire's death. With the Exodus of many of ROF's original talent either being in Japan, Europe, or signed to 21CW, British Samurai must create new talent and foster a new Pure, yet Modern product with Engaging storylines.

Company Information

National Wrestling Federation - NWF

Money: 1,000,000

Product-----------

Key - Mainstream, Traditional

Heavy - Pure

Medium - Modern

Low - Cult, Realism

Very Low - Hardcore

None - Comedy, Risque, Hyper Realism, Lucha Libre

Match Ratio

Events - 90%

TV - 80%

Match Intensity - 20%

Match Danger - 40%

Women's Wrestling - Division

T&A Levels - Low

Face\Heel Divide - Yes

Weight Split - Yes

------------------------

Inaugural Championships

NWF World Heavyweight - Males, Min Middleweight, Main Event

NWF World Junior Heavyweight - Males, Max Lightweight, Floating

NWF World Tag Team - Males, Midcard

NWF World Women's - Females, Floating

NWF Young Lion's Cup - Males, Tourney, Floating, Youngsters

--------------------------------------------

Championships to Add Later

NWF World Television - Males, Low Level

--------------------------------------------

Events to Hold

NWF Chapter - Series of monthly events, numbered

This show will become yearly in April once NWF Wrestling is on TV.

--------------------------------------

NWF Anniversary Show - Yearly Show in January, Starts in 2017

NWF Rising - Yearly Show in May

NWF Heatstroke - Yearly Show in July

NWF Unbreakable - Yearly Show in October

NWF WrestleNation - Yearly Show in November

------------------------------------------------

* Events will become bi-monthly starting when NWF Gets a TV Deal.

<p>NWF Starting Roster and Other Details.</p><p> </p><p>

Week One News: NWF Signs broadcast deal with Deamon, a Free to Air service that seems to have redesigned itsef recently. </p><p>

****Deamon was a broadcaster from WMMA 4, I needed a Free to Air broadcaster so I brought the photo over and made them essentially RF Video.</p><p>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</p><p>

Broadcast Team: Martin Bloydell and Melanie Florence</p><p>

Refree: Allan Round</p><p>

Road Agent\Owner: British Samurai</p><p>

---------------------------------</p><p>

Roster</p><p>

Main Event:</p><p>

Bruiser</p><p>

Carl Edwards</p><p>

Stefan Raynor</p><p>

Tony Wright</p><p>

------------</p><p>

Upper Midcard:</p><p>

Brilliant White</p><p>

Jon Michael Sharp</p><p>

Louie Peyton</p><p>

Martin Heath</p><p>

-------------</p><p>

Midcard:</p><p>

Cannonball Logan</p><p>

Ian Vincible</p><p>

Maxwell Bleak</p><p>

Rave</p><p>

Stardust Phil Cox</p><p>

Trance</p><p>

--------------</p><p>

Lower Midcard:</p><p>

Curtis Jenkins</p><p>

Lenny Mochin</p><p>

Ripper LeStat</p><p>

Russel Nixon</p><p>

--------------</p><p>

Opener:</p><p>

Giancarlo Giabroni</p><p>

Moonsault Master</p><p>

--------------</p><p>

Women's Division:</p><p>

Geena The Warrior Princess</p><p>

Jeri Behr</p><p>

Karen Bilous</p><p>

Shiori Jippensha</p><p>

Viper McKenna</p><p>

Zofia Jankovic</p><p>

---------------</p>

<p>NWF Chapter 1 - A New Beginning</p><p> </p><p>

NWF Chapter 1 - Saturday Wk. 1 January</p><p>

Broadcaster: Deamon - Free To Air</p><p>

Location: Norman Blue Athletic Center - Central England</p><p>

Opener: <strong>Lenny Mochin</strong> vs. Curtis Jenkins - E+</p><p>

Angle: Bruiser comes down to the ring, talks about how he should be in contention for the NWF World Heavyweight Championship, then Tony Wright comes in to interrupt him, It's your classic match setup.</p><p>

Rating: E</p><p>

Match 2: <strong>The Party Animals</strong> vs. The Youth Bandits - D</p><p>

Note: Russel Nixon came to the ring and distracted Rave.</p><p>

Match 3: Shiori Jippensha vs. <strong>Viper McKenna</strong> - B-</p><p>

Match 4: <strong>Jon Michael Sharp</strong> vs. Stardust Phil Cox - D-</p><p>

Angle Brilliant White is backstage and is told he has a match with Carl Edwards, however it will be a Tag Team match and his partner is Tony Wright. Brilliant White rants about how much he hates Carl Edwards.</p><p>

Match 5: Martin Heath vs. <strong>Stefan Raynor</strong> - D+</p><p>

Main Event: <strong>Brilliant White and Tony Wright</strong> vs. Bruiser and Carl Edwards - E+ </p><p>

Note Lenny Mochin Distracted Bruiser which caused Bruiser to be counted out.</p><p>

Final Rating - D-</p><p>

SELL OUT CROWD OF 300!</p><p>

TV Rating: 0.02 (17,950 viewers)</p><p> </p><p>

Note: I think I'm going to make the women's division much more important in the NWF due to how well constructed the division is. </p><p> </p><p>

Fallout of NWF Chapter 1: Big Contract Signing to be announced at NWF Chapter 2.</p>

<p>NWF End of Month Report.</p><p> </p><p>

NWF End of January Report</p><p> </p><p>

+ Popularity: Gained Worldwide due to the Free to Air contract with Deamon. Still a small company however.</p><p> </p><p>

+ Storylines: All the company storylines are meeting minimum requirements of at least an E+ rating. </p><p> </p><p>

+ Quality of Shows: Shows are meeting Deamons Minimum E quality rating for Late Night Broadcasting.</p><p> </p><p>

+ Roster: New Signing to be Announced, I honestly didn't think I would get the Signing.</p><p> </p><p>

- Financial Issue: Made a Net Loss of $4,288, Might need to trim the roster or cut production values, for now its a minimal loss.</p>

NWF Chapter 2 - Where the Big Dogs Play

NWF Chapter 2 - Saturday Wk 1, February 2016

Broadcaster: Deamon, Free to Air Worldwide.

Location - Generic Venue, Central England.

Dark Match: Ripper LeStat vs. Giancarlo Gaibroni: E-

Opener: Curtis Jenkins vs. Maxwell Bleak: E

Angle: Tony Wright is interviewed about his upcoming match with Bruiser, He tells the world that tonight will be no different, he will defeat the bitter old wrestler.

Rating: E-

Match 2: The Party Animals vs. The Assassin's Guild: D

Note: Nixon once again appears to distract Rave, this time costing him the match.

Angle: Rave is in the ring with Trance when he grabs a mic, "Nixon, What's your game bro? You come in here last month and try to distract me and Trance, yet you fail. Now this month you come in here and Distract me again, this is getting personal and out of hand." Nixon just smiles and walks back into the curtains toward the locker room.

Rating: E

Match 3: Jon Michael Sharp vs. Stardust Phil Cox: D

Angle: British Samurai's music hits, *Crowd Pop* the lights dim, he walks to the ring and grabs a mic. "Now if you were online last month at our website, you may have seen a story about a Big signing. *Crowd Pop* "Yes, that's right It's time and It's official, please welcome my personal handpicked future of this company/ *Lights Dim, Crowd is silent and eager to see* Music Hits, Small Screen reads 5... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1... *Crowd Pops*

Announcer: IT'S NATE MANCHESTER!!!! HE'S HERE!

Nate Manchester makes his way to the ring and is given the mic. "I am so excited to be a part of a young growing company that is more inclined to showcase TRUE, and PURE wrestling, I am hereby inserting myself into the race for the NWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship. *Drops Mic, Both men clear the ring.*

Rating: D

Match 4: Jeri Behr vs. Geena The Warrior Princess: C-

Match 5: Brilliant White vs. Carl Edwards: E

Angle: White is walking backstage after his match with Carl Edwards when he and Nate Manchester have a confrontation.

White: "So, the new guy comes in and gets handpicked on his first night by British Samurai? Then he goes out of his way to insert himself into the Race for the World Junior Heavyweight Championship, well Manchester, if you think for a second that you can come in here and take MY WJH Championship, then you have anoth-"

Manchester: "You done?"

White: "Wait, you don't cut me of-"

Manchester: "What?"

White: "Why You little son of a bit-"

Manchester: *Blows off White* "Bye Felicia"

*White Storms out angrily*

Rating: D-

Match 6: Viper Mckenna vs. Karen Bilous: C-

Main Event: Bruiser vs. Tony Wright: E

Show Rating: D-

Attendance: 406

TV: 0.02 (19,650 Viewers)

Fallout of Show: Stefan Raynor has negative opinion of Ripper LeStat, says he can't sell.

NWF End of Month Report.

NWF End of February Report

+ Popularity: Small Increase due to show ratings.

+ Storylines: Some have improved, one out of four is failing. Minimum requirement is 2 Storylines rated at E+

+ Quality: Last show exceeded Deamon's requirements of an E for Late Night Broadcasting.

+ Nate Manchester is currently the most popular on the roster.

[] Roster: Some minor shakeups in pushes.

- Financial Issues: We have improved since month in ticket sales, merch revenue and production costs, Net Loss of $2,936

Small Break - Will post again on Monday, June 6, 2016

I have work this weekend and won't really be up to the task of sharing my dynasty on here, for those who have read it thus far, thank you. Please comment and share your thoughts on here.

I plan to post Chapter 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 next week, integrating the Monthly Report sections, I will also post the Roster Push shakeups every 6 in game months to cut down on how much has to be typed.

Due to the lack of big names that are middleweight or above I will probably be unifying the World Heavyweight and World Junior Heavyweight Championships and referring to the single title as the NWF World Championship.

The reason for this decision is a lack of decent Middleweight or above workers as well as the lack of interest in their storylines, this also will let me release multiple workers who have been rather dull and uneventful thus helping finances a little.

If you know of any decent Middleweight workers who can work in the British Isles area post them and I'll see about having a roster shakeup.

- Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

<p>NWF Chapter 3 - Dawn of A New Era</p><p> </p><p>

NWF Chapter 3 - Saturday Wk 1, March 2016</p><p>

Broadcaster: Deamon, Free to Air Worldwide.</p><p>

Location - Generic Venue, Southern England.</p><p> </p><p>

Match 1:</p><p>

<strong>Curtis Jenkins</strong> vs. Lenny Mochin by Submission - D-</p><p> </p><p>

Angle:</p><p>

Brilliant White is backstage ranting and raving about Nate Manchester.</p><p>

White: Manchester comes into town last month, and has the audacity to not only insert himself into the NWF World Championship race, but to cut me off? Manchester, consider this your last warning, you do not want to face me tonight.</p><p>

Martin Bloydell: White is noooot happy with manchester and you get to see the match tonight in the Main Event! Stay tuned for more NWF Action!</p><p> </p><p>

Match 2:</p><p>

Stardust Phil Cox vs. <strong>Ian Vincible</strong> by Pinfall - D-</p><p> </p><p>

Match 3:</p><p>

<strong>Sharp & Heath</strong> vs. The Party Animals by Pinfall - D</p><p>

Note: Nixon interfered coming to blows with Rave, however the ref was out of commission and Nixon ended up hitting Sharp in the process.</p><p> </p><p>

Rave is in the ring looking at a downed Nixon</p><p> </p><p>

Rave: Nixon, you have done it now bro, next month, you and me, one on one. If I win, you leave the NWF! and if i lose... spoiler alert, which I wont! </p><p> </p><p>

British Samurai's music hit's</p><p> </p><p>

Samurai: Next month, you will get that match Rave, however it will be a Tag Team Match. The Winners will get the spot in the Inaugural Tag Team Championship match, while the losers will be Fired! Nixon you have one Month to find a partner and if you fail to do so, The match will be a Handicap match.</p><p> </p><p>

Florance: Wow what a matchup for next month's show.</p><p>

Bloydell: Be sure to tune into NWF Chapter 4 right here on Deamon.</p><p> </p><p>

Match 4:</p><p>

Shiori Jippensha vs. <strong>Viper McKenna</strong> by submission - C+</p><p> </p><p>

Stefan Raynor vs. Carl Edwards vs. <strong>Louie Peyton</strong> in a Ladder Match - E+</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event:</p><p>

Brilliant White vs. <strong>Nate Manchester</strong> by pinfall - D-</p><p> </p><p>

Bloydell: Manchester has done it! He put away White! </p><p>

Florance: You know what this means right?</p><p> </p><p>

Manchester grabs a mic.</p><p> </p><p>

Manchester: With this victory I have cemented my spot in the race for the World Championship, and this is a PSA to anyone in the back. If you want to get the Title, you will have to go through me. </p><p> </p><p>

British Samurai's music hits.</p><p> </p><p>

Samurai: Manchester with this victory over White you have earned yourself a spot in the Fatal Four Way match for the NWF World Championship at NWF Rising. Your opponents will be decided next month.</p><p> </p><p>

Bloydell: Well this is a development, be sure to tune into NWF Chapter 4 Live next month here on Deamon.</p><p>

Florance: And as always thank you for watching!</p><p> </p><p>

Angle Rating - C-</p><p> </p><p>

Show Rating - D</p><p>

Attendance: 475</p><p>

TV: 0.02 (22,070 Viewers)</p><p> </p><p>

Fallout of Show: Stardust Phil Cox apparently does not connect with the fans. </p><p>

Build up to Chapter 4 on Deamon.</p><p> </p><p>

End of Month Report:</p><p> </p><p>

Popularity: Small Increase due to show ratings.</p><p> </p><p>

+ Storylines: Some have improved, one out of four is failing. Minimum requirement is 2 Storylines rated at E+</p><p> </p><p>

+ Quality: Last show exceeded Deamon's requirements of an E for Late Night Broadcasting.</p><p> </p><p>

+ Finances: $1,139 PROFIT!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I have unified the WHC and WJHC idea. There will be one championship known only as the NWF World Championship.</p>

Archived