Not suited to Gimmick

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DevilofNG" data-cite="DevilofNG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41829" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well for workers on your roster, you can go click on them and check their gimmick out and it'll let you know if their gimmick is good for them or not on their gimmick screen. Not ideal but better than booking every wrestler.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks but doesn't really help for a mod creator with a database of 2000+ workers</p>

I've seen this too. A lot of the time, the wrestlers Sex Appeal isn't high enough. Apparently Adam Ryland updated the Sex Appeal so that Men's rating should be higher like the Woman's is. I had to edit the gimmicks to match the Wrestlers rating so they would work for mine.

Is this part of a mod you are making or changes once you hire someone? IIRC Adam announced that any worker who debuts with a set gimmick will always be "right" for that gimmick even if they technically don't have the right abilities.

I believe this was in the developers journal, but I could have completely misread the entry.

Is this part of a mod you are making or changes once you hire someone? IIRC Adam announced that any worker who debuts with a set gimmick will always be "right" for that gimmick even if they technically don't have the right abilities.

I believe this was in the developers journal, but I could have completely misread the entry.

This is part of the mod im working mod.

According to my understanding all workers can use their default gimmick automatically, I think the difficulty comes when workers have different gimmicks via their contract. I'm fairly sure that the only way to be sure that people can use the gimmicks that they have been assigned is to load up the game and check via each company's roster screen

<p>Not the end of the world if a worker is not suited to their gimmick btw. WWE at any given time has a dozen workers who have gimmicks that don't suit them. See: Drew McYntire and Jinder Mahal as rock star members of 3MB.</p><p> </p><p>

Otherwise just make sure that their gimmick that they are using under their contract is the same as their default gimmick.</p>

It would be a huge help if you could check a worker's aptitude for a gimmick while editing a worker. Even with a tiny mod, it's a pain just having a scroll-list of hundreds of gimmicks with no way to see the gimmicks' parameters anywhere near the worker's skills. You either have to go back and forth between the gimmick editor and the worker editor, or start up a game and use the proper gimmick assignment tools to see who matches what.

Archived