(HYPE) Death of WWE

Hi Everyone I am Jose you may know for comments such as Matilda on a pole and Fleisch Wrestling and I am here today to announce that I am making a mod which is basically The Fall mod but in 2016 now how WWE dies is very simple well Vince just died and I know that will never happen but this mod is fantasy. Now I will say more about the story of what happened a little later and I am very excited to release this mod when it is ready now I will be using Fleisch's database as a base now this mod is nowhere near getting finished and right now they will probably not be many people who will be interested maybe...... but once I reveal more of the story you will see it is great so I am just going to put a list of the most important things.

Lesnar is a Full Time Wrestler now

HHH owns NXT

Shane McMahon owns FPW(Yes it is because of that FPW)

NXT has more wrestlers

FPW has more money and Star Power

FPW has Tanahashii and Okada

TNA is Screwed

Unemployment is more over than Roman Reigns

Big Surprise in August 2017 PS: Do not Hire Adam Ryland when he debuts ;)

Link(Beta):http://www.mediafire.com/download/mjbd4msw5u5qaal/DOW.rar

This Beta is not the finished version of the mod it is mostly so you can play it and tell me if you find anything I missed while testing myself

<p><strong>Story</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>May 31, 2016</strong></p><p>

Once upon a .............. no</p><p>

On May the 31 of 2016 the biggest shock in profesional wrestling happened the immortal Vincent Kennedy McMahon (I know he was never known as Immortal) passed away and it was revealed that in his will WWE was not there and that Vince decided that WWE will die along with him but he did split up parts of the company between his two children. Stephanie got NXT which she gave to HHH, she also got the WWE Network rebranding it NXT Network and Finally she got the rights to WWE Events meaning WrestleMania 33 will happen under the NXT label meanwhile Shane got a big sum of Vince's money and got all rights to WCW, Linda well she got.................. Buff Bagwell?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>June 2, 2016</strong></p><p> </p><p>

As NXT was shaping its new roster another shock in Pro Wrestling came when Shane McMahon founded Fusion Pro Wrestling which he claims has no influence of a wrestling game at all and it was a mere coincidence that same day he announced the signing of numerous wrestlers including Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Hiroshii Tanahashii he also announced a deal with Spike to show FPW Skyfall starting on July but that was not all since he revealed the FPW World Championship and that was the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, but although it may seem as pro wrestling was getting better it was not like that since many sponsors turned their back on wrestling and so did some TV Networks but while the Industry might be in a bad position now it still has some sponsors who are predicting wrestling will become red hot as 1997 in 6 to 7 years but they might be wrong</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> June 10, 2016</strong></p><p>

FPW and NXT had their rosters completed they were getting ready for July when a new fresh start will happen when out of nowhere Shane announced the signing of Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar who will be competing under a Full Time Schedule this gave FPW a major advantage in Star Power against NXT who had a bigger roster but less Star Quality, also the rest of the world started to feel the effects of there being no more WWE since there has been less and less new workers if this continues there may be no new workers to rely on to carry a company in the future well except from one worker that many veterans say will be the next big thing lets hope that does not get to his head.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>June 25, 2016</strong></p><p>

FPW announce their biggest show will happen on December and it will be FPW Starrcade and just as the tickets went on sale half the stadium was already sold out as many hope FPW will make Wrestling great again, NXT meanwhile announced the Intercontinental Title will become a NXT Championship and the first champion will be crowned on their next PPV live from the NXT Network for only $9.99 a month with all WWE Events and also the NXT app has the most downloads in the whole sports apps more than the NFL, NBA, and WWE wait........ back to the story, that same day CMLL and AAA began a war and NJPW became a little hostile with Japanese companies also several companies closed and many workers were left without a job.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> June 31, 2016</strong></p><p>

Finally in a restaurant while HHH, Stephanie and Shane were having dinner discussing business to make NXT and FPW not be hostile towards each other Shane claimed that Steph stole his spot in WWE and if it was not for her WWE will still be open and he also said that only because of her did Triple H became a legend if it was not for him being with her and Shane also said that Triple H was always and will always be a B+ player this made Triple H and Stephanie mad as a taxi driver and therefore it was announced that FPW and NXT were now on war and soon they will both clash on Monday Nights in a war that proves that Pro Wrestling will always be about the McMahon but wait there is more Taker Retired, Cena Retired, Orton is on Hiatus, basically the only real big star left is Lensar.</p><p> </p><p>

Now you know the story and when this mod releases you will decide who will win this war or will you take another promotion and bring them to a new era?</p><p>

Well..................</p><p> </p><p>

You have the whole world in your hands.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Mod Progress: BETA</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tokoya" data-cite="Tokoya" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WWE banked everything on Roman Reigns and it backfired. One of the leading causes for WWe's demise.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Actually when putting Roman in the title lineage I accidentally put Booman Reigns.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jose13" data-cite="Jose13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick Question <p> Am I bad person if i make Eva Marie be out for 140 weeks with athletesFoot?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A pregnancy would be realistic haha</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pepsil" data-cite="Pepsil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41898" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why would Steph give NXT away? xD</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Beacuse triple H was doing great with NXT before.</p>

Archived