... Either:

- Put them in matches with people who have higher performance ratings. Recruit people who can do this.

- Make a developmental company, and sign a trainer with high performance skills and put them there.

Those're pretty much your two options. As people work, they sometimes come up with new spots that often give them big boosts in Psychology, which can be a big help.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Inferno" data-cite="Inferno" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41917" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How can I make people's performance ratings go up? Alot of the people I push have low performance ratings and the company I created for women wrestlers, is a performance based company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Change your product then.. Or get rid of all the workers that can't work your product, and replace them with better workers.. that's what I would do anyway.</p>

Keeping all my questions to one thread. I'm in an alliance with Shine and Shimmer. I keep seeing that the NWA titles are being defended in other alliance promotions (We're ll part of the NWA, with the company of the same name.How would I say, have Shine's title defended on one of my shows?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Inferno" data-cite="Inferno" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41917" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Keeping all my questions to one thread. I'm in an alliance with Shine and Shimmer. I keep seeing that the NWA titles are being defended in other alliance promotions (We're ll part of the NWA, with the company of the same name.How would I say, have Shine's title defended on one of my shows?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In short order, you can't. You see NWA Titles being defended because the NWA titles are alliance titles. The Shine titles are not.</p>

Archived