Commercial Rating

I know this has been brought up a bunch, but I don't think anyone's entirely posted how it works. I keep having problems with the Commercial Ratings for my cards. Normally I run a 10 fight main card, no prelims.

My last card had a main even that was a "great main event" a comain that was a "Potential Main Event" the next fight was a main card. The 4th and 5th fights were borderline prelim-main card the other 5 fights were prelim level. My commercial rating for the card was 51%.

I tend to run my shows with this dynamic. 2 Main event level fights, 1-2 main card fights, and 1-2 prelim-main card borderline fights, then the rest all prelim quality. I keep getting commercial ratings in the 40s and 50s. Should I be making those other fights prelims to get my commercial ratings up?

<p>Yep, it's all relative. </p><p> </p><p>

To answer your very last question, no. The way cards are rated is this: 70% of your main commercial rating, 20% of your semi rating, and 10% of everything else. So, the ratings of your undercard matches are so incredibly miniscule that you can just put anything on the show.</p>

<p>I think you need a better co-main. I tend to have a main event that is atleast 2-3 lvl above my popularity and co-main 1-2 lvl above my popularity depending upon my main evenvt. Ex:- If I am running a low level national, I tend to have a Low Level International Main and Med Level National co main or if I can't find a Low Level International, I go for a high level national man and co-main. For the commercial rating, the game chooses the more popular among your main and co-main as the main for calculating commercial. </p><p> </p><p>

Hope it helps</p>

I think you need a better co-main. I tend to have a main event that is atleast 2-3 lvl above my popularity and co-main 1-2 lvl above my popularity depending upon my main evenvt. Ex:- If I am running a low level national, I tend to have a Low Level International Main and Med Level National co main or if I can't find a Low Level International, I go for a high level national man and co-main. For the commercial rating, the game chooses the more popular among your main and co-main as the main for calculating commercial.

Hope it helps

I'll give that a shot. Thanks

Essentially, your main is your title fight at that level, and the co-main is the fight with your golden boy (or girl), that has been fed cans of beans and is skyrocketing in popularity. It'll often eclipse the title fight in pop and will determine how fast your rise will be. If you have dull people fighting, or you've failed to let the 'good' ones win, you're losing pop.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gtact420" data-cite="Gtact420" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41929" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think you need a better co-main. I tend to have a main event that is atleast 2-3 lvl above my popularity and co-main 1-2 lvl above my popularity depending upon my main evenvt. Ex:- If I am running a low level national, I tend to have a Low Level International Main and Med Level National co main or if I can't find a Low Level International, I go for a high level national man and co-main. For the commercial rating, the game chooses the more popular among your main and co-main as the main for calculating commercial. <p> </p><p> Hope it helps</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So I tried this on 3 cards and my commercial ratings have been in the 60s now. Thanks for the advice</p>

Archived