1994: Clash of The Titans

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DaBigRy" data-cite="DaBigRy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41951" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any idea when, if at all, the mod will be made available to download again?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I''m afraid not. After being banned from these boards, TsuMirren demanded that all mods using any of his work (which mine does) delete all his content. And I haven't gotten around to deal with this issue yet, since it's a rather cumbersome and annoying procedure to either delete or replace every tidbit he's been involved with.</p>

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I''m afraid not. After being banned from these boards, TsuMirren demanded that all mods using any of his work (which mine does) delete all his content. And I haven't gotten around to deal with this issue yet, since it's a rather cumbersome and annoying procedure to either delete or replace every tidbit he's been involved with.

That's no good. I enjoy a lot of his mods, but that's something very childish on behalf of him. As a matter of fact, i was planning a while ago to make a diary based one of the alternate real world mods (i haven't decided which one yet).

That's no good. I enjoy a lot of his mods, but that's something very childish on behalf of him. As a matter of fact, i was planning a while ago to make a diary based one of the alternate real world mods (i haven't decided which one yet).

Hi

This falls under rule number 2 - "2. If you want to use someone else's work, ask first. Most people are perfectly happy to let others use their work as long as they get credit, but please ask permission first. Content creators can also ask to have their work removed at any time too. We at GDS also have no problem with content creators hosting their work on other sites and communities, that is their decision and should be respected as such.

TsuMirren is within his rights to request this. I hate to go all mod like but given how things have went in the past, please refrain from commenting on Tsu's own personal decision and keep the chat in here about Hive's 1994 mod. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived