The Return of the Ghost(Dogg)

(Note: This is a sequel to the diary that I wrote a few years back. This will take place after my original diary. In addition this will be using the Best in the World mod for this diary.... and there may (or may not ) be a special guest in this diary.... Prepare yourselves. If you read my diaries, you know its gonna be a BUMPY RIDE)

Prologue:

“The Return”

Its 3:47 am in the pouring Georgia rain, and a dark mysterious figure is walking along the Atlanta Streets.

Man: “I always was told, when you make enemies, you don’t hurt them. You make sure that they are dead. Not only do you make sure that they are destroyed, but you take out people who would have revenge on you in the future. Their family, their friends, everyone. You don’t defeat your opponent; you completely ERASE them”.

It’s been over 5 years since I have had any association with Wrestling. In the ring and outside of it. Five years ago, I came back both inside and outside of the ring and helped with the relaunch of Extreme Championship Wrestling. And I was partnered with probably one of the most creative genius in the world today, Paul Heyman. The way how we did it…. It was most a beautiful arrangement. His priority of work was the booking and back stage environment. My job was supposed be as far as the business dealings, bookings, partnerships with other promotions and talent scouting. Not only were ECW was successful, we were being noticed. Especially with bigger companies such as World Championship Wrestling and our one-time nemesis, Ring of Honor.

It’s funny, because the more that the more enemies that ECW gained, the one that would bring our downfall was not from them, but from within. It turns out that history would repeat itself. It turns out with some scheming and some manipulation, Heyman did the unthinkable, he would cause a coup within the locker room and wound up taking power from me, and it made me go into a self-imposed exile.

After 5 years, the battlefield in Professional Wrestling has changed. Nothing was the same as it was before, unlikely alliances has been formed and unbelievable enemies have been made. The main change is that the “Wrestling’s First Family”, are having a “family feud’ in the worse way. Vince has let his ego get to him, to the point that he had driven his family to leave. Shane has finally opened up his promotion, being the newest owner of World Championship Wrestling. But the biggest shock, came from Vince’s son in law. After disagreements and the frustration with the future direction of the company and booking, Paul “Triple H” Levesque shocked the world and LEFT WWE. And who would he join instead? That is even a bigger shock, he joined the last promotion anyone would expect. He joined Extreme Championship Wrestling, but to what degree, no one knows yet.

So since there is so much disorganized chaos in the world of Professional Wrestling, now would be perfect time for the “Wild Card’ to return back to the Wrestling world.

As the stranger, went back to his office, he takes off his trench coat and opens up his laptop and started working on some things, when he gets an icon on his phone signaling that he has a voicemail message. It is weird for a few reasons. One, its almost 5 am in the morning, and two, no has his number.

He answers, and the voice on the other end, he hasn’t heard from in years.

“Voice”: Hello, big brother, I understand that you are thinking about getting back in the “game” again. Well, I just want you to know that you might have a little bit of competition this time? Don’t know what I am talking about? Don’t worry, you’ll see. “

The man has a slight evil grin on face…

Man: “Ok, Damien. You wanna play….? Game on.

To Be Continued.

• 1 month later...

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"><span style="font-size:18px;">Chapter 1: “Rebirth”</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

It only a few days since I got that creepy call from my “brother”. I can’t really blame Damien for being the way that he is. We always pushed each other, since we were little kids. But for right now, I can concern myself with that right now. Right now, as much as I was amused by my “Little Brother”, I needed to get back into the wrestling game. With everything so embroiled in chaos right now, I honestly don’t know if I should open up my own promotion or should I work for someone else? I had to take a lot into consideration though. First off, if I was going to work for a promotion, it would be in the U.S., because hey let’s face it, I only know about the Wrestling Market in America, not internationally. Second, if I did try and go own my promotion, I would have to be very careful. I mean $500,000 is a lot of money to most people but to wrestling promotions, if you are not careful, it could be gone in a “blink of an eye”. So one of two things can happen, I can work for a promotion, until I get my reputation up, and take some of the workers with me, or I could start out with a promotion on my own. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Now if I take the booker route, there are few promotions that I could go to, not trying to be the #1 promotion over night, but hey, you got to start somewhere. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

So after doing a little bit of homework, here is the promotions that are in the United States that I could be working for, if I am lucky. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

EVOLVE Wrestling </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Extreme Championship Wrestling (how ironic)</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Full Impact Pro</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

Global Force Wrestling</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

House of Hardcore</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

World Championship Wrestling (Now owned by Shane McMahon) </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

I sent emails to all of the promotions and see if any of them show initial interest in me as a Head Booker. There was no way I was going to be working under Paul Heyman again. After getting stabbed in the back the last time, you know the old saying “Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Not going to be a 3rd time”. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

(3 days later) </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

So the only promotion that shows any remote interest, is World Championship Wrestling, which is ironically owned by Shane McMahon, which unless you been living under a rock for the last 20 years, is the son of Vincent K. McMahon. It’s almost “Shakespearean” so to speak on what’s going on in the world of Professional Wrestling, with Shane owning WCW, Vince and Stephanie still in WWE, and Triple H, while still being married to Stephanie, did a power move and broke away from WWE, and is now part of ECW, under the control of Paul Heyman. All I needed to do is find out what role do I perform in this play. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

To Be Continued....</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

(What promotion should I try to pursue, or do I create my own promotion? Next chapter coming real soon) </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Book Antiqua';">

</span></p>

Archived