Backstage Incident Handling

So my question got lost in the small questions thread and I'm not ready to report this as a bug until I get some feed back from other people. I'm usually a light touch with my roster. I handle most things with "slap on the wrist: and the occasional "no action" or "stern talking too." Usually this moves you on the Velvet Glove end of that axis but for some reason I keep getting further and further into Iron Fist. Is this as intended? If so how do you work toward getting to Velvet Glove?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41986" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So my question got lost in the small questions thread and I'm not ready to report this as a bug until I get some feed back from other people. I'm usually a light touch with my roster. I handle most things with "slap on the wrist: and the occasional "no action" or "stern talking too." Usually this moves you on the Velvet Glove end of that axis but for some reason I keep getting further and further into Iron Fist. Is this as intended? If so how do you work toward getting to Velvet Glove?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not 100% sure, but do bonuses and post-show praise in speeches move towards velvet glove?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41986" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not 100% sure, but do bonuses and post-show praise in speeches move towards velvet glove?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Post show speeches work toward loyalty I think and I always give postivie post show speeches</p>

Archived