Montreal Aftermath Alt Mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Genadi" data-cite="Genadi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41997" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>* Brian Pillman is not dead</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm sold.</p>

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chapmaer" data-cite="chapmaer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41997" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i know this is dark but after the screw job Brett goes back stage and ends up shooting Shawn killing him then himself leaving to a big scandle and Shaun friends leaving the company</div></blockquote><p> Taking The Hitman gimmick a bit too seriously I think.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chapmaer" data-cite="chapmaer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41997" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i know this is dark but after the screw job Brett goes back stage and ends up shooting Shawn killing him then himself leaving to a big scandle and Shaun friends leaving the company</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay, 1. *scandal, 2. I think I cut myself because of the edginess of this idea.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="chapmaer" data-cite="chapmaer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41997" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i know this is dark but after the screw job Brett goes back stage and ends up shooting Shawn killing him then himself leaving to a big scandle and Shaun friends leaving the company</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> huh, that is dark.</p>

Archived