FutureVerse Ideas

I want to make a mod based 100 years in the future. Can you guys help me come up with ideas for the mod such as, Companies their product style, workers, Broadcasters and much more. I would really like a group effort on this product. I'm also going to need help with someone making renders for this project.

Couple Ideas I have

• WWE is the only remaining company from last century
  • Time Travel certain workers will be popping up
  • WWE will be International

Much more updates to come thank you for your interest

1) Wrestling goes full circle; society has collapsed and the only vestiges of what used to be 'wrestling' are bare knuckle brawls surrounded by destitute ner-do-wells in ramshackle settlements squatting on the ruins of a once great world. (Numerous local companies and workers with terrible stats and random growth)

2) All Combat Sports have been outlawed. Wrestling companies continue to persist under the notice of the law. (Numerous small companies. Every worker starts with an abnormally high 'law problems" rating).

3) Aggressive eugenics, gene therapy and cybernetics have created a race of nigh indestructible wrestling supermen. Smaller companies utilize unenhanced humans to cater to a small crowd of wrestling purists. (National/International companies stocked with Overpowered workers. Smaller companies have terrible workers).

4)Similar to 4, numerous scientific advances now allow workers to grow faster, work longer and improve seemingly without limit. (All workers have their maturity age set to 30, their Decline age set to 55 and their potential set to 'excellent')

<p>1) Mae Young has been revived through technology/alien magic and at the ripe age of 180 years young has cybernetic enhancements that make her one of the strongest competitors in the industry with no end in sight. She becomes a dominant Brock Lesnar type as a Main Eventer in the top mens wrestling company. Her menace skill is maxed as she now sports giant mechanical legs which makes her height over 7 feet and half her face looks like it is a terminator exoskeleton</p><p> </p><p>

2) One of the McMahon offspring have become a politician who was ultimately responsible for the ban on Combat Sports.</p>

<p>I like the idea of this mod. So many ways you can go with it.</p><p> </p><p>

You could have WWE as the only company left and with a small(ish) roster as not many people go into the industry anymore. You could have a handful of workers in the database but let it be populated by the New Worker generation.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dan Severn: Cyborg Hunter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don Frye: Severn Hunter.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don Frye: Severn Hunter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dan Frye & Don Severn: Humanity's Last Hope?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dan Frye & Don Severn: Humanity's Last Hope?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh my god, them as a tag team would be the epitome of awesome.</p>

<p>I like it</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Alucidus" data-cite="Alucidus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42009" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1) Wrestling goes full circle; society has collapsed and the only vestiges of what used to be 'wrestling' are bare knuckle brawls surrounded by destitute ner-do-wells in ramshackle settlements squatting on the ruins of a once great world. (Numerous local companies and workers with terrible stats and random growth)<p> </p><p> 2) All Combat Sports have been outlawed. Wrestling companies continue to persist under the notice of the law. (Numerous small companies. Every worker starts with an abnormally high 'law problems" rating).</p><p> </p><p> 3) Aggressive eugenics, gene therapy and cybernetics have created a race of nigh indestructible wrestling supermen. Smaller companies utilize unenhanced humans to cater to a small crowd of wrestling purists. (National/International companies stocked with Overpowered workers. Smaller companies have terrible workers).</p><p> </p><p> 4)Similar to 4, numerous scientific advances now allow workers to grow faster, work longer and improve seemingly without limit. (All workers have their maturity age set to 30, their Decline age set to 55 and their potential set to 'excellent')</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I really like your some of your ideas I'm thinking of making this mod like this, due such good ideas you made. The idea of Society collapsing interest me very much and gives wrestling more of a underground feel also with the idea of combat sports being outlawed makes it even harder to rise over regional size. It would be cool adding narratives where Companies gets busted and shut down.</p>

Archived