New Dynasty That's To Be A Youtube Series And Heavily Involves Your Participation!

Hi Guys,

I am going to cut to the chase and not spend time introducing myself but thanks ahead for reading this. I am not sure if something like this has ever been done before so someone please correct me if it has. I came up with a great idea for a dynasty that would need everyone participation, I am creating a YouTube series but I am not going to do it if I do not get enough participation. Ok This is what I am going to do.

1. I am going to take a 2016 real world mod

2. Then I am going to put people from this website/forum in the database

3. So I need if you would like to be in this database send 1 or 2 pics of yourself

along with your wrestlers information as if you were creating yourself in the database. NAME, DOB, Hometown, and Weight Class "Everything Important"

4. Everyone from this Forum will work for my Company EWF!

Also this is going to be unique and fun because listen carefully, I WILL BE MESSAGING SOME OF YOU TELLING YOU WHO YOU ARE FEUDING WITH ALTHOUGH I WILL SHOW YOU ALL ON YOUTUBE ALSO BUT I WILL ASK SOME OF YOU TO SEND A VIDEO OF YOU CUTTING A WRESTLING PROMO ON YOUR RIVAL OR SOMEONE YOU MAY HAVE TO WRESTLE AND I WILL BE PUTTING YOUR PROMO ON THE SHOW TO MAKE THIS REAL.

So come on guys help me make this very popular, it can possibly help TEW grow in popularity. Anyone interested in this YouTube series? This is something if popular I will continue doing for years to come.

Thanks for your interest, yes I am sure getting in front of a camera would be an issue for most people so I am thinking if it is an issue I may just ask that everyone just send voice recording promo if video promos are a problem.

<p>Ok</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42029" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Message me?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just sent you a message</p>

<p>All I need out of everyone is </p><p> </p><p>

1. First and Last Name</p><p>

2. Nickname/Wrestling Name</p><p>

3. Date Of Birth</p><p>

4. State In Which They are Based in</p><p>

5. Size</p><p>

6. Two Pics</p>

Archived