Could you guys help me out?

I tried to install the who87's june 2016 real world update mod. the pictures of the workers and graphics replaced the default however the game wouldn't start. i would get a message that it wasn't able to finish loading because of a lack of the default picture packs as if i permanently deleted them. i figured my only option was to uninstall the game and get a new copy but even then i have my doubts about that. if i can get the default picture pack back somehow please let me know how i can pull it off and if i can't then can you answer some questions i have that prevent me from doing it? like do i get a refund or do i have to pay for the game again, stuff like that. i sincerely appreciate it if you could help a fellow TEW fan out here! also please let me know if i got the area of this topic wrong, this is my first GDS forum post.

<p>Hopefully I can help you out. I have never heard of such a thing happening and it may be better to place this question in the tech support thread for the game. However I'm not going to not answer the question and turn you away. Firstly, I would uninstall the game and then reinstall. You will NOT have to repurchase the game or anything of the sort due to your license not being deactivated on the device your using.</p><p> </p><p>

As far as simply getting the default picture pack I'm not sure anyone has uploaded the default picture pack but the original database can be found here.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533554" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533554</a></p><p> </p><p>

Hopefully a more seasoned member/player of the game can get in here and answer your question much better.</p>

You should look in the Pictures folder.

If your Default folder is literally missing, or does not contain the eight folders that it should have, then you've made some sort of error during installation. This can be rectified simply by reinstalling the game. This is done by downloading the installer again and running it. You do not have to pay for it again.

If your Default folder and eight subfolders are all present then it sounds like you are attempting to run the game outside of administrator mode, or, were running it outside of administrator mode to begin with and have now switched. If you were running it outside of admin mode you would have received a pop-up message when you loaded the game.

Archived