Picking/Replacing Your Next Figure Head

How have everyone gone about selecting there next figure head in the games. Have you gone straight Highest Charisma and Star Quality or have you picked some of your favorites? Have you gone with someone difficult backstage?

In My SWF game, my top NBT is Hollywood Brett Starr but I am hesitant to pick him with all the backstage drama. Right now, I think I am going to try to go with Mainstream Hernandez instead.

In my SWF game, I was originally going to go with Joey Morgan after Jack Bruce because he had good star quality, but Valiant also has good Charisma and Star Quality and eventually showed himself to be ready for the position, so he got it instead.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="codey_v2" data-cite="codey_v2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In SWF, I left Bruce as the figurehead but out of the main event, while I built Mikey James up for a year and half. Once his charisma got high enough and I had knocked USPW down to cult, I made the switch.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I assume that even out of the main event you guys make them win right? Or else it wouldn't work well.</p>

<p>Playing as a British fed.</p><p> </p><p>

I've gone with what the game told me. Giving me details on the main event workers, I went with Joe Hendry (Who I renamed Tommy Nash). No-one else was close. I had to get Hendry over quite a bit so he was the most over worker. The only negative is that it says he's a little injury prone. I never experienced any injuries with him until I made him figurehead, but he was only out for 15 days or so. Touch wood, all is working well so far.</p>

I've left John Cena as the figurehead. I experimented in a practice save with Daniel Bryan, but he was a neutral figurehead. CM Punk is currently a heel so it wouldn't work. AJ Lee can also be a figurehead as well, but she's not quite where I want her to be yet. I would love to pull the trigger on a female figurehead though.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AfRoMaN36" data-cite="AfRoMaN36" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've left John Cena as the figurehead. I experimented in a practice save with Daniel Bryan, but he was a neutral figurehead. CM Punk is currently a heel so it wouldn't work. AJ Lee can also be a figurehead as well, but she's not quite where I want her to be yet. I would love to pull the trigger on a female figurehead though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> why wouldn't CM punk work? Playing TGA and Ric Flair is figure head of JCP and hes Heel</p>

<p>Guess I ain't got much to contribute... </p><p> </p><p>

Almost three years with NYCW, and after most the initial main event scene either jumped ship or retired, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a huge push for Bulldozer Brandon Smith. Once he developed some more charisma and passed everyone in overness, he was a perfect fit.</p><p> </p><p>

He's taken a small hit recently, as Ernest Youngman has developed better charisma, but BBS is still doing a good job as my figurehead. If something happened to him... Don't recall if Youngman has the SQ to cut it or not. Could keep pushing The Silencer and make sure he gets a wee bit more charisma. For the future... I think Xavi Ferrara has the chops.</p>

<p>TCW first few months I lost Rocky Golden to USPW's 100,000$/month offer. Kyle Rhodes wouldn't allow me to bid anywhere close to that.</p><p> </p><p>

I turned and set Wolf Hawkins as my next figurehead after Golden left. Still haven't gotten to see the results yet, but he was at the top of my creative meeting's talk the talk, showstopper, franchise player lists and was 3rd on the ring generals.</p><p> </p><p>

Sammy Bach had slightly more SQ but 97 vs 92 SQ isn't a big deal. Bach was also more over at the time but that was just a matter of having Rocky Golden put Wolf over clean.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42070" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>why wouldn't CM punk work? Playing TGA and Ric Flair is figure head of JCP and hes Heel</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On the figurehead suggestion screen, he had a mark against him because he was a heel. I'm sure he wouldn't do terribly but the game prefers figureheads be faces.</p>

Archived