Auto Booker Time Limits

Playing as WWF in 94. I usually like to let my autobooker book matches. However, with Raw only being 1 hour long; the autobooker usually only books 2 30 min matches.

Is there a way to change the time limits so I could have more shorter timed matches on the show? Or am I pretty much stuck having to book Raw myself? Thank you for any help.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wayne28" data-cite="Wayne28" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42092" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing as WWF in 94. I usually like to let my autobooker book matches. However, with Raw only being 1 hour long; the autobooker usually only books 2 30 min matches. <p> </p><p> Is there a way to change the time limits so I could have more shorter timed matches on the show? Or am I pretty much stuck having to book Raw myself? Thank you for any help.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe the auto-booker works based on the AI recommended match lengths, which you can change in the editor.</p>

There aren't any match times in the product screen anymore. My guess would be that it goes by your match ratio. When I tested this using a 2 hour show with a 60% match ratio, the auto booker booked 3 angles for a total of 21 mins and 6 matches for a total of 103mins.

Archived