Resurrecting companies

I brought APWF back for a 2013 game just by buying the APWF World title, making a new updated APWF logo, and creating my own company under the storyline that my user character had 'bought the rights' to the APWF name.

<p>Probably something you could do in the editor? Correct me if I'm wrong, you may be able to give them a new set to debut date.</p><p> </p><p>

I know it's not the same as it happening "in-game", but if you want to do it to enhance your playing experience.......</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redhilleagle" data-cite="redhilleagle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42111" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Probably something you could do in the editor? Correct me if I'm wrong, you may be able to give them a new set to debut date.<p> </p><p> I know it's not the same as it happening "in-game", but if you want to do it to enhance your playing experience.......</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I hadn't thought of that. I will make sure I make a copy of my database first before I start messing around with it.</p><p> </p><p> So I'm guessing "Random" open date and make sure the closing date is blank?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redhilleagle" data-cite="redhilleagle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42111" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Probably something you could do in the editor? Correct me if I'm wrong, you may be able to give them a new set to debut date.<p> </p><p> I know it's not the same as it happening "in-game", but if you want to do it to enhance your playing experience.......</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is almost exactly what I do when I'm reviving defunct companies. But I don't copy the whole database like Brother CQ does. I just copy the entry for the company I'm bringing back. Then once I'm done with that game, I can just delete the entry for the active version and the company can go back to being defunct again.</p>

Archived