Modding Discussion Thread

Figure this is as good a place as any to ask.... Owners and bookers... In the 2013 mod I'm working on, the WWN-affiliated companies are pretty incestuous with owners and bookers. I don't think TEW would like it if one worker was an owner of two separate companies.... but what about someone owning one and booking another? Has anyone tested that to see if it causes conflicts, errors, or generally wonky outcomes?

The game won't let you load a game where people have two positions of power, whether that is own one and are booker as another, or booker in both places. I've tried it before and even just did a quick retest to see if I was remember it correctly.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42115" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The game won't let you load a game where people have two positions of power, whether that is own one and are booker as another, or booker in both places. I've tried it before and even just did a quick retest to see if I was remember it correctly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you much and I suspected as much.</p>

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tardelli" data-cite="Tardelli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42115" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Which RW Mod has the most narratives?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure, but you can mass import narratives from other mods. This won't work for all narratives, however, as some mods use different names for the same worker or company. For example, if you're using 1980s mod and you import narratives from a 2006 mod - narratives concerning WWE don't import, since it'll be called WWF in your database. But you can always change the name, then import, and then change it back. I have a mod with about 500+ narratives now by doing this and I didn't make a single one myself.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SilentDeath" data-cite="SilentDeath" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42115" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone know how to get mods from the mod squad now???</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think here:</p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://homeofprowrestling.com/tew-1/tew%25202016/rwmods.html" rel="external nofollow">https://homeofprowrestling.com/tew-1/tew%25202016/rwmods.html</a></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jhonatan02" data-cite="Jhonatan02" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42115" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello guys, i'm looking for a real World mod based on 2006. Do you know one?<p> PD: If it have The WWE ECW is better </p><p> Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542122" rel="external nofollow">http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542122</a></p>

• 2 months later...
Hi guys. Hope this is the right topic. I'm having a little problem with the 2009 mod that Brendenplayz used for his series. Basically, since his picture pack link is down, I choosed another one but the mod doesn't recognize them, for the people I used mass edit and it didn't work completely, but belts, companies, shows, everything has default image