Creating Additional Companies in Game

So I have a problem (well many problems) of constantly signing up all the young talent I can find and sticking them in my developmental company. I am currently playing as TCW and just started year #2. I even have a Brand Split with 2 shows. My roster is about 56 people right now and thats about perfect. I usually find a way to fit just about every single person on every show. It is tough but I make it work.

Every week I was getting emails from talent in developmental about how they are ready to be called up. If you dont call them up then their morale tanks. Also I dont think they are really ready to be called up. Most all of the ones saying they are ready still only have about 65 or less in psychology. I try not to hire less than 70. Eventually I just started releasing the ones I feel are not good enough to be called up but are complaining about being in developmental.

I found that hardly any of them were finding new companies to work for as most of the United States based companies already had full rosters. Now seeing as I was sitting on close to 35 million dollars I decided to try something. I created a regional based developmental company. I set the owner/booker. Then I went into relationships and ended my relationship making them a new independent company. Sure enough almost all of the wrestlers I had released from my developmental company were picked up by this new company.

Since then I have created 2 more to make a total of 3 new companies in the United States. I made one of them an old school promotion and the second a spot monkey promotion trying to make sure everyone has a place to work.

its been real nice seeing everyone have a place to work and watch their stats continue to grow because they are all getting so much more experience. If you have the money to burn I high recommend it. For the fun of it I am thinking of doing another one soon and making Big Smack Scott the Owner (he is currently unemployed) and Big Redwood the booker.

I did this too. Even when I didn't have the money, I opened the company then reimbursed myself in the editor. If it helps with the flow of the game, I don't see why not. Sometimes I end up buying up promotions just so they don't go bust and then end my relationship with them immediately if too many are dying at once.

<p>You can also change the focus of why people are in developmental. Just switch it to "work down there" and they stop complaining from what I've heard.</p><p> </p><p>

e.g. Sort of like when Tyson Kidd was in NXT, he was just a member of the roster, not "working on his _______ skills."</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42135" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can also change the focus of why people are in developmental. Just switch it to "work down there" and they stop complaining from what I've heard.<p> </p><p> e.g. Sort of like when Tyson Kidd was in NXT, he was just a member of the roster, not "working on his _______ skills."</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes I do this. Generally I start them with Working on Overall skills. They complain about being ready and I change it to something else. This usually only last for about another month before the complaining starts again</p>

Ah, OK. I've been start/stopping games with USPW, haven't gotten to a month yet. But usually I sign El Mitico and Frantic Ali and send them to Development (to work there) since they won't accept developmental deals.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42135" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ah, OK. I've been start/stopping games with USPW, haven't gotten to a month yet. But usually I sign El Mitico and Frantic Ali and send them to Development (to work there) since they won't accept developmental deals.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I also have Frantic Ali. He was a bit of a jobber to the stars for a long time for me (6+ months) until i noticed all his jobbing to high level talent got his overness up to 80 in USA. Now I repackaged him a bit and he is an upper midcard heel about to have a Storyline with a fading quick RDJ</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42135" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes I do this. Generally I start them with Working on Overall skills. They complain about being ready and I change it to something else. This usually only last for about another month before the complaining starts again</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I thought the "Work Down There" option would prevent any further complaints.</p><p> </p><p> Well, there's something for the new patch.</p>

Archived