I just recently bought WMMA 4 and I'm a complete new comer to the game. I'm going to be having McGregor vs dos anjos for the lightweight title. So I wanted to have a interim title match for the featherweight title in the mean time. So my question is how do I go about doing that? Do I just have to create a belt called the UFC interim featherweight title and then once real champion faces the interim champion I delete the interim belt? Or do I do something different?

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42136" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>All you have to do is put the belt on the line against two fighters and the interim is created automatically.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> tried it. It doesn't work.</p><p> Only says "Warning, you put the belt on the line but the champion is not present"</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42136" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span>http://i68.tinypic.com/x43ods.jpg</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is such an excellent feature. I wish more fighting games had interim titles integrated so smoothly. It even seems to calculate and transfer title defenses correctly for both the regular and interim champ.</p>

Archived