What to do with Women's Wrestling

I'm currently running a real world mod (by Fleisch, great work btw) and I'm in a mini dilemma. I'm running a WWE game, and on one hand, I want to keep using women wrestlers, but on the other hand, they are dragging down show ratings (maybe I just don't know how to book women's wrestling effectively) and could get costly, along with taking up space. So, any thoughts? Thanks!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Super Maso" data-cite="Super Maso" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42160" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm currently running a real world mod (by Fleisch, great work btw) and I'm in a mini dilemma. I'm running a WWE game, and on one hand, I want to keep using women wrestlers, but on the other hand, they are dragging down show ratings (maybe I just don't know how to book women's wrestling effectively) and could get costly, along with taking up space. So, any thoughts? Thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well if you can overlook their cost, you could always give them their own B-Show (Then again that will cost you money as well so you might not be able to justify it.).</p>

<p>Use them as a cool down match before your main event.</p><p> </p><p>

One low match score is not going to affect your show rating and the cool down will help increase your main event. Plus, as the women gain in Popularity, their ratings will go up.</p>

<p>I've got the same problem. I'm running the same mod and the issue is that quite a few of the ladies are just terrible in the ring. A few can drag a passable match out. But the strength in depth isn't there, so its a tricky one. </p><p> </p><p>

I quite like the B show idea though. Maybe I'll run a completely separate WWE Network 100% female show. Might be worth a bash.</p>

<p>I've not played the mod loads, but being doing my best to mess around with the ladies. It seems weird I've probably booked them in 10 or so matches each diva and someone like Naomi is singled out as a next big thing by creative, yet her best in ring performance is 21. Which is like painfully low.</p><p> </p><p>

To slightly hijack it this, but with the Fleisch mod did everyone else find they almost immediately drop to National size straight away. I've started a few times and it always seem to happen, no matter how much effort I put into that first Raw episode.</p>

<p>I tend to use the women in angles where they are rated on 'sex appeal' this should get decent ratings and help to improve the popularity. </p><p> </p><p> Like mentioned above one bad match will not affect your show rating (depending on the placement). I've never had much problem booking the females but many of them are valets for male wrestlers and appear with them in angles (therefore should be gaining pop from that)</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lois lily" data-cite="lois lily" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42160" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've not played the mod loads, but being doing my best to mess around with the ladies. It seems weird I've probably booked them in 10 or so matches each diva and someone like Naomi is singled out as a next big thing by creative, yet her best in ring performance is 21. Which is like painfully low.<p> </p><p> To slightly hijack it this, but with the Fleisch mod did everyone else find they almost immediately drop to National size straight away. I've started a few times and it always seem to happen, no matter how much effort I put into that first Raw episode.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What was the rating on your first show?</p>

I mean you could scrap them, but I usually just wait for them to improve, after a good 6 or so months, the main roster women can get you a B-, then you have Dev, where your other women are rapidly improving, you could put them in the middle of the show and run angle afterwards, which is what I usually do with the women after there match to get the crowd back until they put on better matches.

In my experience, once you get someone to at least C- popularity, the rest is just some legwork to get them even more over and get ratings from them in a popularity-based promotion, unless they have low star quality, destiny, and/or potential.

I've worked my sweet little ass off to get mighty Molly and ivory up to at least C pop. So now at least I have some sort of foundation to build on, going to introduce a women's belt and see where I can go with it. I did cheat a little a got like Benoit to be mentor for Molly and Dean melenko to be mentor for ivory so they get good skillz. So hopefully the women's division can take off in my fed. It probably will cos I'm awesome at this game

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DevilofNG" data-cite="DevilofNG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42160" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just curious. What are you guys' highest rated women's matches. I have 3 Trish vs Lita matches that have pulled an 84, an 84, and an 87 at Wrestlemania 21.</div></blockquote><p> My highest rated was Nia Jax vs Bayley at Money In The Bank 2017 for the Women's Championship. Nia had 80 pop and Bayley had 84 but didn't expect that rating.</p>

<p>In my 1987 save as WWF I have cut the omens division, aside from Wendi Richter there is no one over enough with the in ring skills I like to build a division around.. Sherri Martel and Medusa are even on the low end of overness and I refuse to use Moolah. It needs a lot of development and time spent on it that I don't have time for the next year or two. Around 1989/90 I'll have a look at it. </p><p> </p><p>

I'll be using the Joshi as they have the most talented women but they need building up overness wise mega. They will join Sherri, Medusa and Richter.</p><p> </p><p>

I'll start by giving them a match on every Raw pre show, pre show of my B show Superstars and give them a main show match on my second B show Wrestling challenge and a pre show match on my PPV's. </p><p> </p><p>

That should get them over to an extent. </p><p> </p><p>

It's going to take a lot of work, time and development but I don't know if I care enough about women's wrestling to put that sort of effort in. I do like Sherri, Bull Nakano, Richter so maybe i'll do it for them.</p>

Archived