How To MOD

Hello,

Please forgive me as I am a first time player of Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 and I absolutely love the game. I am trying to build my own database and I am wondering how to do so. Is there anyone here who can maybe point me in the right direction on how to create a new database? I'd like to build a Marvel comics one if possible and build an organization around that with pictures. I do have Microsoft Access and have used that to edit .dat files if that's necessary.

I guess my main question is how do i input custom photos for pictures in the game?

Please help - thanks!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eplate2" data-cite="eplate2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42177" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello,<p> </p><p> Please forgive me as I am a first time player of Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 and I absolutely love the game. I am trying to build my own database and I am wondering how to do so. Is there anyone here who can maybe point me in the right direction on how to create a new database? I'd like to build a Marvel comics one if possible and build an organization around that with pictures. I do have Microsoft Access and have used that to edit .dat files if that's necessary.</p><p> </p><p> I guess my main question is how do i input custom photos for pictures in the game?</p><p> </p><p> Please help - thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Everything needs to be done in the in-game editor as far as data editing. You won't be able to use access to edit files.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Idolized" data-cite="Idolized" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42177" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everything needs to be done in the in-game editor as far as data editing. You won't be able to use access to edit files.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ok excellent - but when I add workers and try to add a custom photo it only allows me to look through the default database rather than the one I created. I tried putting a custom jpg into that folder but the game crashed when i did so. Is there a special way to input custom photos for workers and shows etc?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eplate2" data-cite="eplate2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42177" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ok excellent - but when I add workers and try to add a custom photo it only allows me to look through the default database rather than the one I created. I tried putting a custom jpg into that folder but the game crashed when i did so. Is there a special way to input custom photos for workers and shows etc?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Click on Database Info in the editor then under Picture Folder pick a different folder, if there isnt another folder return to the first screen of the editor (the one it says create database / data check / edit database) and then click create picture folder.</p><p> </p><p> Did you have the picture option open when you added the image, if so crash was that the options were not updated, you would need to close and then reopen the picture selection window for the added image to be in there.</p>

Archived