TRW: Total Rage Wrestling

TRW

Champs

TRW Champ: Copperhead (2nd time)

Prestige: 78

TRW Showmens Champ: Tyrone Gray (2nd time)

Prestige: 55

TRW Tag Team Champs: Ryan Trevors and Logan Wolfsbaine (3rd time)

Prestige: 70

TRW Women's Champ: Emma May (Inaugural champ)

Prestige: 68

History

TRW was created in Jan of 2016, the first year of shows saw TRW put on as many shows as physically possible and while highly successful, it also cost a great deal, but thanks to an alliance with a few key promotions and the rapid fire booking TRW came through the year in the green (Barely)

The first years booking was chaotic almost as if the booker was on autopilot (He he) but starting their 2nd year they begun a new booking method more hands on. With the success of the roster and a bit of extra money TRW expanded its workers and made a women's division as well as signing a huge deal with Ace Youngblood.

Tag Teams

World Beaters (Ryan Trevors and Logan Wolfsbaine )

Forgotten Generation (Nate Demacus and Tyrone Gray)

The New Midnights (Ralph Liotta and Johnny Needham)

Roster

Ace YoungBlood

Ava Anderson

Bradley Blaze

Copperhead

Deuce Deadline

Emma May

Freedom Eagle

Johnny Needham

Jonah Pilgrim

Lily Snyder

Logan Wolfsbaine

Michel Bull (Refere, Owner)

Ralph Liotta

Reese Paige (Road Agent)

Ryan Trevors

Trix Triumph

Tyrone Gray

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">TRW: Fire in the Belly </span></span></p><p>

March 1st 2017: New Mexico Armory Mid South </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">Card</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">

</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

Opener: Ryan Trevors Vs Ace Youngblood:</p><p>

Ace Youngblood has been on a row ever since his debut, dispite failing to win the TRW at the last card he put on what many say is a contender for the best match ever held in TRW, and when talking bout best match its hard to not talk bout Ryan Trevors. These two face off for the first time, and regardless of who wins one thing is for sure these two will meet again down the road. </p><p> </p><p>

2nd match: Tyrone Gray© Vs Trix Triumph: TRW Showmens Title </p><p>

Trix Triumpth was the first TRW Showmens champion, the 2nd was Tyrone Gray. Trix's record 4th TRW reign was ended by Tyrone getting his first. They have faced many times but Trix has never won a title match against Tyrone. A fact that Trix looks to chnage as he looks to regain the TRW Showmens title for the first time since the lingual run which incidentally was ended exactly a year ago. </p><p> </p><p>

3rd match: Emma May© Vs Ava Anderson: Womens Title</p><p>

The Womens title was introduced just four months ago at the last card of the year for TRW, Emma May won and has kept it since, Ava looks to change that but Emma has had her number since day one, Emma winning every match they face off on, Emma is undefeated in TRW.</p><p> </p><p>

4th Match: Deuce Deadline Vs Freedom Eagle: Number 1 contender </p><p>

Deuce has been running rampant this year and is now gunning for a title, he may get his shot as he faces Eagle for a number one contender slot for the TRW Showmens title.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event: Copperhead Vs Nate DeMarcus: TRW Title</p><p>

The Inaugural champion DeMarcus looks to regain the title and tie Trix Triumph for the most reigns , Copperhead how ever has been on a row and even defeated Trix to retain the title.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;">TRW: Fire in the Belly</span></span> </p><p>

March 1st 2017: New Mexico Armory Mid South (883)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p>The Show Starts with Ace Youngblood music hitting and Ace coming out to a huge pop due to the match of the year caliber match he had with Copperhead for the TRW title last month, despite coming out short in that match he won many fans that night.</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<em>Ace Youngblood: "Last card I was the main Event and Copperhead and I went toe to toe. The match was anyone at anytime and unfortunately he managed to get that win. My quest for the TRW title is not over but I need to climb my way back up, I know no way better then to put on a match even better then the last. As great as my match last month was the only arguements I hear aginst it being the best all involve one man. Ryan. Trevors. So Ryan I know you're in the back, get out here and lets see if we can compromise on the greatest match in TRW history." </em></p><p>

Ryan's music plays and he comes out with the tag belt on his shoulder</p><p>

<em>Ryan Trevors: "I watched you since you got here Ace, and I gotta say that I'm impressed. I was surprised to see you lose last month but there is no shame in losing in a classic like that. I admire that you want to prove you deserve another shot, and I to want to put these talks to rest, I will prove I am the best wrestler once and for all after I beat the 2nd best. </em></p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 31</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Opener: Ryan Trevors Vs <strong>Ace Youngblood</strong>: Rating: 43</p><p>

Ryan and Ace's first match may not have been the best match TRW ever had but Ace did show he can beat the man with the best match in TRW history.</p><p> </p><p>

2nd match: Tyrone Gray© Vs <strong>Trix Triumph</strong>: TRW Showmens Title: Rating: 33 </p><p>

Trix has done the one thing he was never able to to before, Beat Tyrone in a title match, winning the Showmens title for the 2nd time</p><p> </p><p>

3rd match: <strong>Emma May</strong>© Vs Ava Anderson: Womens Title Rating: 43 </p><p>

Emma May may very well be unbeatable at this rate as she wins yet again</p><p> </p><p>

4th Match: <strong>Deuce Deadline</strong> Vs Freedom Eagle: Number 1 contender Rating: 31 </p><p>

Deuce Deadline now earned a shot at new champion Trix's title.</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event: Copperhead© Vs<strong> Nate DeMarcus</strong>: TRW Title Rating: 41 </p><p>

With that victory Nate now ties Trix for the most Reigns could Nate be on his way to becoming the number one wrestler?</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived