I'm not sure if this has been covered somewhere but I can't seem to find any information on it. But how does the reputation of Dojo's work? I started a dojo and spent like all my money on it to start it off with a A+ reputation. But it's slowly declined and now has a reputation of B-. Anyone have any clue as to what affects a dojo's rep? THANKS! :D

And to answer the question asked, the dojo reputation is dynamic and linked to the quality of prospects produced. Which is rather logical. So if the dojo isn't producing any decent new talents, or not producing any at all due to game settings, that's going to erode the perceived quality.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42190" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We have a thread for minor questions like this. Please use it so threads like this dont clutter the forum. Its literally at the top of this forum.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it really cluttering the forum though? </p><p> </p><p> I feel like that small question thread is WAAAAAY more cluttered and almost impossible to find what you need.</p>

Archived