Low Match Rating

So I have been noticing lately that I am getting pretty low match ratings in any match that doesn't have a storyline attached to the match. When I check the dirt sheet it always says I get docked for "not having a hot storyline" associated with the match. I do not remember seeing this at all in the first 6 months or so of my game with TCW. Now that I am about 18 months in there is a huge difference in matches. I just had a match with between A* over Champagne Lover and a debuting Angry Gilmore who is B+. I would except this match to get atleast a B- or B based purely off of their attributes. Beofre the match I did a Modern TV opening between the two and the angle received an A*.

The match pulled down only a C. Is there something that says the higher popular your company gets the more it requires hot storylines for matches?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Greylocke" data-cite="Greylocke" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In my (very limited) experience, the note tends to come up for me if I run Main Event matches without a storyline. I haven't gotten them anywhere else on the card thus far.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So maybe since all my roster is 75 pop or above right now they are expecting the talents to all have a hot storyline? I am reaching here but I am wondering if this is it. When I first started the game I only had 2 in the 90's , like 4 in the 80's etc etc. Now even my enhancement talent is 75 pop in US</p>

Archived