The "Post your Pay-Per-View Main Events" thread.

I saw this thread in the TEW 13 forums awhile ago,and surprisngly no one made the '16 version.So let me do it.

In this thread you should post your past few,current or future PPV Main Events.I'll start with my future plans for TNA in 2005.

FINAL RESOLUTION(January) - Sting vs NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarett©.Both are giving me B+ ~ A* ratings in segments,including a contract singing also featuring Roddy Piper(wich is also busy making Petey Williams great again).This match is for the NWA WHC,altough Sting also holds the TNA Global Championship(see next PPV)

AGAINST ALL ODDS(February) - TNA Global Champion Sting© vs TNA Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles©.This is an unification match.I'll have Styles go over via Jeff Jarett interference.Styles is also busy teaming up with DDP to get rid of Kevin Nash&Scott Hall,but since Hall is on rehab I will have DDP take on Nash here.

DESTINATION X(March) - TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles© vs either X-Divison Champion Petey Williams(if he can make it atleast to UMC and improve in the ring,wich I think he will as we're nearly in the end of January and he went from opener to Midcarder,and already produces D~C matches) or Roddy Piper(NOT in physical decline,he is a manager/occasional wrestler),because Petey is his protege and client.Maybe Styles refuses to give Petey Williams a shot and Piper goes for revenge,something like that OR vs Jeff Jarett,who in this case will come saying how he gave the belt to Styles.

LOCKDOWN(April) - TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles&NWA World Heavyweight Champion Sting vs Jeff Jarett& TBD;most likely Nash.

Using Fleisch's RW mod from June. Playing as WWE, kept it close to real life to begin with but also added Network Specials.

Money in the Bank: Reigns beat Styles (B rating) followed by a Rollins return (Kevin Owens won MITB)

Bash at the Beach: Reigns again beat Styles (B)

Battleground: Reigns beat Rollins and Styles (B)

SummerSlam: Reigns beat Rollins and Ambrose (C+, I made a booking mistake and had them go all-out but 22 minutes)

King of the Ring: Rollins beat Styles in the finals (B+)

Night of Champions: Reigns beat Rollins (B+)

Hell in a Cell: Rollins beat Reigns (B) in Hell in a Cell, followed by Owens cashing-in and winning the title (A*)

Survivor Series: Owens defeated Rollins (B)

TLC: Owens beat Rollins (B+) TLC match

Have an upcoming Network special coming up but nothing special will happen there, using it mostly to see how my next NXT call-ups do against main roster.

But at Royal Rumble I'm planning on having Ambrose win the Rumble and defeat Rollins at WM

PWG PPV Main Events Past, Present, and Future

1. Threemendous IV - Zack Sabre Jr. defended the PWG World Heavyweight Championship against Roderick Strong - C (62)

2. Battle Of Los Angeles Day 1 - Adam Cole defeated Ricochet in a Opening Round Tournament Match - C (62)

3. Battle of Los Angeles Day 2 - Marty Scurll defeated Roderick Strong and Adam Cole - BOLA '16 Finals Match - 37 (D-)

4. The Perils of Rock 'N Roll Decadence - The Leaders of The New School (Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr.) defeated Mount Rushmore 2.0 (Adam Cole and Roderick Strong) - C (60)

5. Failure to Communicate - Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Marty Scurll to defend his PWG World Heavyweight Championship - C (61)

6. Free Admission (Just Kidding) - Zack Sabre Jr. defeated the ROH World Champion Jay Lethal to defend his PWG World Heavyweight Championship - C (65)

7. Mystery Vortex - Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Rhino to retain his PWG World Heavyweight Championship - B- (74)

8. DDT4 2017 - Death By Elbow (Chris Hero and JT Dunn) defeated Mount Rushmore 2.0 to retain their PWG World Tag Team Championships and win the DDT4 2017 Tournament Title - B- (74)

9. Card Subject to Change - Roderick Strong vs Zack Sabre Jr. for the PWG World Heavyweight Championship

10. All-Star Weekend 10 - Zack Sabre Jr. vs Ricochet for the PWG World Heavyweight Championship - Planned on this being the blow off match for a rivalry between Scurll and Sabre Jr. but Scurll can't stay healthy and it is messing with my booking plans hard core.

11. Kurt Russellreunion 4 - Zack Sabre Jr. vs Bobby Fish - Again was going to try and have the blow off here with Scurll and Sabre but he will still be recovering from the injury with like three or four days left to heal. So instead I am bringing in Bobby Fish the current ROH World Television Champion to face our main champion.

12. Death to All But Metal - Zack Sabre Jr. vs Jimmy Havoc for the PWG World Heavyweight Championship. - Marty Scurll will be all healed up here but looking at the calender he has like six straight days of shows before this so I am going to keep him off the card, plus I need to push someone else to the forefront of this storyline if Scurll can't stay healthy.

13. Is Your Body Ready - Zack Sabre Jr. vs Jimmy Havoc 2 for the PWG World Heavyweight Championship - Like I said need a new front man main eventer for this rivalry between the ELITE and Sabre Jr. so I got to give Havoc his second shot here.

14. Threemendous V - Zack Sabre Jr. vs Marty Scurll 60 Minute Iron Man Match for the PWG World Heavyweight Championship - If Scurll is still healthy here this will be the blow off match to a one year rivalry, a match one whole year in the making so I really, really hope this works out to come to fruition especially since I have something really big working towards this match and all that will fold into it.

Also I am using the Fleisch Real World July 2016 mod here.

<p>Using Fleisch's June 2016 mod, about 6 months in. Also including random events I have run.</p><p> </p><p>

Money in the Bank: AJ Styles defeated Roman Reigns in a Steel Cage to win the World Heavyweight Title (92)</p><p> </p><p>

Battleground 2016: AJ Styles defeated Brock Lesnar (With the help of Bulletproof) to retain the World Heavyweight Title (77)</p><p> </p><p>

King of the Ring 2016: Cesaro defeated Del Rio to become King of the Ring (77)</p><p> </p><p>

Summerslam 2016: AJ Styles defeated Seth Rollins to retain World Title (94)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Takes Over: NJPW: Finn Balor defeated Shinsuke Nakamura to retain the US Title (94)</p><p> </p><p>

NOC 2016: Seth Rollins defeated AJ Styles to Win WWE Title (94)</p><p> </p><p>

Halloween Havoc 2016: Seth Rollins defeated Owens to retain WWE Title (78)</p><p> </p><p>

Survivor Series: Seth Rollins defeated Owens to retain WWE title (80)</p><p> </p><p>

Queen of the Ring: Emma defeated Becky Lynch to become QOTR (60)</p><p> </p><p>

Armageddon 2016: Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens, Rusev, Cena, Rollins and Styles in a 6 man Hell in a Cell (99)</p>

<p>Update:Final Resolution and Against All odds were a sucess.Both Main Events got an A.Final Resolution was a B+ overall and Against all Odds was an A.I'm still thinking of doing AJ-Piper @Destination X,as TNA is pop>>perf and Piper is over as hell.I've retired the global title and renamed the Heavyweight Title World Heavyweight.For Immersion I also changed the pic.</p><p> </p><p>

Destination X will also feature Sting-JJ in the Co-Main.That's Jarret's rematch for the NWA WHC.I'm thinking of doing a gimmick match here.DDP will face Nash one more time.</p><p> </p><p>

About Lockdown,yeah,I will do a tag match.Since I've disabled the Face/Heel divide of the product I may do Sting&AJ vs JJ&Jushin Liger.I hope his next 22 days of injury won't slow him down.</p><p> </p><p>

Then we got Hard Justice.I'm thinking of Either AJ-Liger or Sting-Liger here.I will save AJ-JJ to Slammiversary.Remember that I've also yet to give Sting his rematch.</p><p> </p><p>

At Slammiversary,we got AJ-Jeff Jarett and Sting-Liger for the NWA Title OR,if I do Sting-Liger at Hard Justice I may instead do Sting-Christian Cage or Sting-Piper.Gotta use Piper's overness before he retires.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm struggling to think of Something for No Surrender,Sacrifice and Unbreakable.At Bound For Glory I will of course do Sting-AJ II.I will only have them face eachother again in about 6 months.AJ will go over.</p>

<p>Haven't played the full year yet, but my SWF game went like this so far, with projected Main Events listed as well:</p><p> </p><p>

January: Remo d. Angry Gilmore, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

February: Remo d. Angry Gilmore & Rogue, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

March: Remo d. Valiant, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

April: Remo d. Valiant, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

May: Remo d. Jack Bruce, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

June: Remo d. Squeeky McClean, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

July: Valiant d. Remo & Jack Bruce, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

August: Valiant vs. Remo, Last Man Standing Match, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

September: Valiant vs. Brandon James, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

October: Valiant vs. Brandon James, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

November: Valiant vs. Angry Gilmore, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p>

December: Valiant vs. Huey Cannonball vs. Jefferson Stardust, SWF World Heavyweight Title</p><p> </p><p>

Remo has been my Brock Lesnar, nobody beats him clean and he dominates the roster. Valiant caught fire during his first feud with Remo so I decided to elevate him to the next level for the ratings he/they could pull. I haven't figured out how I'm gonna justify Valiant beating Remo in the rematch, as interference wouldn't be very face-like and I don't want Remo to lose too cleanly.</p><p> </p><p>

As for the future plans, both members of the Awesomeness are on my NBT list, so they might at least feud with the champ by the end of the year. Most of that is set in pencil, but I know that the goals are to get Brandon James to be an A-Level (85ish+ Overness), see how Angry Gilmore's heel turn goes (he's turning in a couple of shows) and get my Next Big Things closer to the Main Event.</p>

<p>SWF 2016:</p><p> </p><p>

These are all for the SWF Heavyweight Title</p><p> </p><p>

When Hell Freezes Over:</p><p>

Remo © beat Angry Gilmore & Rogue (81)</p><p> </p><p>

Nothing To Lose:</p><p>

Remo © beat Angry Gilmore, Rogue & Skull DeBones (77)</p><p> </p><p>

Awesome Impact:</p><p>

Remo © beat Angry Gilmore (78)</p><p> </p><p>

The World Is watching:</p><p>

Remo © beat Angry Gilmore -Last Man Standing- (93)</p><p> </p><p>

Master Of Puppets:</p><p>

Remo © beat Skull DeBones (80)</p><p> </p><p>

Times Of Trouble:</p><p>

Remo © beat Skull DeBones (88)</p><p> </p><p>

The Supreme Challenge 36:</p><p>

Rocky Golden beat Remo ©, Skull DeBones, Rogue, Angry Gilmore & Marat Khoklov (89)</p><p> </p><p>

Welcome To The Jungle:</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Remo (85) </p><p> </p><p>

Under Control:</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Remo (88)</p><p> </p><p>

Let The Games Begin:</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Remo & Bryan Vessey (89)</p><p> </p><p>

Break Like The Wind:</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Rogue (87)</p><p> </p><p>

Christmas Clash:</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Marat Khoklov (81)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

SWF 2017 (So Far):</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Marat Khoklov (86)</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Joss Thompson (90)</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Joss Thompson, Aaron Andrews, Bryan Vessey, The Crippler & Trent Shaffer (84)</p><p> </p><p>

The World Is Watching:</p><p>

Joss Thompson beat Rocky Golden © (82)</p><p> </p><p>

Supreme Vengeance:</p><p>

Joss Thompson © beat Rocky Golden (87)</p><p> </p><p>

-Brand Split Happened, With Supreme And Elite Brands-</p><p> </p><p>

Edward Cornell beat Bryan Vessey, Trent Shaffer & Valiant to win the SWF Supreme Heavyweight Title. (86)</p><p>

-</p><p>

Joss Thompson © beat Jack Bruce to retain the SWF Elite Heavyweight Title. (85)</p>

<p>All for WWF title apart from Bret Hart vs The Mountie. That was for the king of the ring. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>January 1991: Royal Rumble:</strong> Warrior defeats Sgt Slaughter (80)</p><p>

<strong>March 1991: Wrestlemania 7:</strong> Randy Savage defeats Warrior (85)</p><p>

<strong>June 1991: King of the ring:</strong> The Mountie defeats Bret Hart (78)</p><p>

<strong>August 1991: Summerslam:</strong> Randy Savage defeats Roddy Piper (93)</p><p>

<strong>November 1991: Survivor Series:</strong> Jake Roberts defeats Randy Savage by dq (88)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>January 1992: Royal Rumble:</strong> Ric Flair wins Royal Rumble (87)</p><p>

<strong>March 1992: Wrestlemania 8:</strong> Ric Flair defeats Hulk Hogan (99) </p><p>

<strong>June 1992: King of the ring:</strong> Ric Flair defeats The Undertaker (87)</p>

<p>Using Fleisch's last 2013 mod, which I converted upon release.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Payback 2016</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeats Triple H - 70</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Extreme Rules 2016</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC </p><p>

Roman Reigns defeats AJ Styles - 81</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Money in the Bank 2016</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC </p><p>

AJ Styles defeats Roman Reigns via DQ - 79</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Battleground 2016</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeats Seth Rollins - 78</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Summerslam 2016</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC</p><p>

Roman Reigns defeats Dean Ambrose - 81</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Beast in the East 2</strong></p><p>

Roman Reigns and the Uso defeat the Balor Club (Balor, Anderson and Gallows) - 83</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Night of Champions 2016</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC</p><p>

Dean Ambrose defeats Roman Reigns, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins to become champ - 81</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Hell in a Cell</strong></p><p>

The Undertaker defeats Roman Reigns - 72</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Survivor Series</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC match inside Elimination Chamber</p><p>

AJ Styles defeats Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton and Big E to become Champ - 91</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE TLC</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC match TLC Stipulation</p><p>

AJ Styles defeats Dean Ambrose - 79</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWE Tribute to the Troops</strong></p><p>

Dean Ambrose, Finn Balor, John Cena and Seth Rollins defeat Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Rusev and Triple H - 96</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Royal Rumble 2017</strong></p><p>

Seth Rollins wins 2017 Royal Rumble - 86</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fast Lane 2017</strong></p><p>

WWE WHC</p><p>

AJ Styles defeats Finn Balor - 78</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Beast in the East 3</strong></p><p>

WWE United States Championship</p><p>

Shinsuke Nakamura defeated AJ Styles - 83</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Wrestlemania 33.</strong></p><p>

Roman Reigns defeated Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - 98</p><p> </p><p>

That's it for now. That's whats uploading on Youtube atm. Up to Battleground 2017 that's still to go live.</p>

<p>Using Fleisch's June 2016 mod, i created my own company, World Frontier Wrestling. Based on Modern & Realism, and rated more on performance than popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Infusion</strong></p><p>

<em>WFW World Title Match.</em></p><p>

Jay Lethal defeated Zack Sabre JR. - 78.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Hardrive</strong></p><p>

<em>WFW World Title Ladder Match</em></p><p>

Jay Lethal© defeated Zack Sabre JR. - 73.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Liberation</strong></p><p>

<em>WFW World Title 2 out of 3 Falls Steel Cage Match</em></p><p>

Jay Lethal© defeated Zack Sabre JR. - 75.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Brawl</strong></p><p>

<em>WFW World Title Match</em></p><p>

Jay Lethal© defeated Rob Van Dam. - 78.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW One Step Away</strong></p><p>

Jay Lethal© defeated Adam Cole. - 74.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Fall Of The King</strong></p><p>

Prince Devitt defeated Jay Lethal© via DQ. - 81.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Breaking Point</strong></p><p>

Zack Sabre JR defeated Jay Lethal©, Mike Bennett & Ricochet. - 79.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Blast</strong></p><p>

Zack Sabre JR© defeated Ricochet. - 76.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Deathwish</strong></p><p>

Zack Sabre JR© defeated Wade Barrett. - 77.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Fatality</strong></p><p>

Zack Sabre JR© defeated Wade Barrett. - 78.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW On The Edge</strong></p><p>

Zack Sabre JR© defeated Cody Rhodes. - 82.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Breakout</strong></p><p>

<em>WFW World Title Last Man Standing Match</em></p><p>

Cody Rhodes defeated Zack Sabre JR©. - 80.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Infusion II</strong></p><p>

<em>30 Minute Iron Man Match</em></p><p>

CM Punk defeated Samoa Joe. - 84.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Hardrive II</strong></p><p>

<em>WFW Title vs. Career Match</em></p><p>

Cody Rhodes© defeated Kurt Angle. - 79.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WFW Liberation II</strong></p><p>

Cody Rhodes© defeated Zack Sabre JR & John Cena. - 82.</p><p> </p><p>

**what i should point out, is that John Cena became available after WWE released him due to a scandal in which he was recorded making religious slurs. he toured with Dragon Gate for a few months before i tied him down when we grew to cult. he's still considered 'toxic', but what a great chance to run with a heel John Cena!!</p>

<p><strong>In Your House: D-Generation X (Dec 1997)</strong></p><p>

Shawn Michaels © defeats Cactus Jack to retain the WWF Championship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Royal Rumble (Jan 1998)</strong></p><p>

Steve Austin wins the Royal Rumble</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>No Way Out (Feb 1998)</strong></p><p>

D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, Triple H and New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)) defeat Steve Austin, Cactus Jack and Legion of Doom (Animal & Hawk)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WrestleMania XIV (Mar 1998)</strong></p><p>

Steve Austin defeats Shawn Michaels © to win the WWF Championship (with Mike Tyson as special guest referee)</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I've played up until here. Shawn is a perennial pain in the backside so when I resume I'm going to drug test him and hope he fails so I can send him to rehab. If he doesn't fail I'm going to end up losing him one way or the other. At this point I've established The Rock, Triple H, Kane and Cactus Jack/Mankind enough to stay competitive in national battles.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Below is how I intend to progress in the big PPVs in the next year.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>King of the Ring (Jun 1998)</strong></p><p>

The Rock wins King of the Ring</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Summerslam (Aug 1998)</strong></p><p>

Steve Austin © defeats The Rock to retain the WWF Championship and win the WWF Intercontinental Championship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Royal Rumble (Jan 1999)</strong></p><p>

The Rock wins the Royal Rumble</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wrestlemania XV (Mar 1999)</strong></p><p>

The Rock defeats Steve Austin © to win the WWF Championship</p>

Since I'm working on a TV show-like wrestling company, there is no PPV but each episode has to be treated as such. Here are the first four main-events of The Cerberus Project Season 2, which contains 12 episodes.

The Cerberus Project S02E01 "Assuming Control"

Hostile Playground (Street Fight) Match for the Heavenly Star of Bravery: JT Dunn defends his signet ring against Nick Aldis !

The Cerberus Project S02E02 "The Cleaner"

Singles Match for the Heavenly Star of Fierceness: Chris Hero defends his signet ring against Kenny Omega !

The Cerberus Project S02E03 "Broken Friendships"

Tag Team Match for both Heavenly Star of Bravery and Fierceness: JT Dunn and Kenny Omega team up and defend their rings against Chris Hero and the returning Tommy End !

The Cerberus Project S02E04 "Rock and Stone"

Singles Match for the Heavenly Star of Nobility: Jamin Olivencia and Arik Cannon fight for the remaining vacant Heavenly Star !

Since I'm working on a TV show-like wrestling company, there is no PPV but each episode has to be treated as such. Here are the first four main-events of The Cerberus Project Season 2, which contains 12 episodes.

The Cerberus Project S02E01 "Assuming Control"

Hostile Playground (Street Fight) Match for the Heavenly Star of Bravery: JT Dunn defends his signet ring against Nick Aldis !

The Cerberus Project S02E02 "The Cleaner"

Singles Match for the Heavenly Star of Fierceness: Chris Hero defends his signet ring against Kenny Omega !

The Cerberus Project S02E03 "Broken Friendships"

Tag Team Match for both Heavenly Star of Bravery and Fierceness: JT Dunn and Kenny Omega team up and defend their rings against Chris Hero and the returning Tommy End !

The Cerberus Project S02E04 "Rock and Stone"

Singles Match for the Heavenly Star of Nobility: Jamin Olivencia and Arik Cannon fight for the remaining vacant Heavenly Star !

I've tried that on TEW2013 before. So much fun!

Will definitely attack this booking style again in the future.

Been playing a converted 2004 mod and I've added a lot of TV Specials for each brand in the month's that they don't have PPVs.

January 2004:

Royal Rumble: The Rock won a 30 man Royal Rumble; Brock Lesnar © def. Hardcore Holly; Triple H © drew with Shawn Michaels

February 2004:

No Way Out: Eddie Guerrero def. Brock Lesnar ©

Night of Champions (TV Special): Triple H © def. Shawn Michaels

March 2004:

Wrestlemania XX: The Rock def. Triple H ©; Eddie Guerrero © def. Brock Lesnar and Goldberg

April 2004:

Backlash: The Rock © def. Triple H and Shawn Michaels

Over the Limit (TV Special): Eddie Guerrero © def. Booker T

May 2004:

Fatal Four Way (TV Special):The Rock © def. Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels

Judgement Day: Eddie Guerrero © def. The Big Show

That's as far as I have run the game so far but here is the plans for upto SummerSlam!

June 2004:

Bad Blood: The Rock © def. Kane

The Great American Bash: Eddie Guerrero © def. The Big Show or JBL (haven't decided yet, will see if JBL is over enough)

July 2004:

Vengeance: The Rock © def. Triple H

King of the Ring (TV Special): Booker T def. Edge

August 2004:

SummerSlam: Randy Orton def. The Rock ©; King Booker def. Eddie Guerrero ©

July 2016

WWE Battleground: Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose© vs Seth Rollins

August 2016

WWE SummerSlam Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins (For the new World title on RAW )

September 2016

SD W2 WWE Backlash: Dean Ambrose© vs John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

RAW W4 WWE Clash of Champions: Seth Rollins© vs Roman Reigns

My plans for Octomber

SD No Mercy :Bray Wyatt© vs Randy Orton

RAW Hell in a Cell: Seth Rollins© vs Finn Balor or Sheamus

I want at WM for RAW Title Sheamus vs Finn Balor

For my first PPV in my TNA game in RWC July 2016 I plan on having Lashley defend the TNA World Heavyweight Title against Cody Rhodes.

Cody Better win this thing :p

EDIT/UPDATE:My Destination X PPV was a success.20,000 people in the goddamn Madison Square Garden saw AJ Styles beat Petey Williams to Retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in a B+ match and Sting beat Jeff Jarett to retain the NWA World's Heavyweight Championship in an A match in the Co-main.

For Lockdown,I've decided to go with AJ&Sting vs JJ and Liger.

Hard Justice will be AJ vs Liger.

Liger will also Main Event Slammiversary against Jeff Jarett.

No Surrender and Sacrifice should be AJ&DDP vs The Outsiders to end their feud.

Unbreakable will feature the longest awaited rematch in TNA as AJ Styles takes on Sting.

And for the Season Finale Bound for Glory I will have Sting vs AJ Styles vs Jeff Jarett in a Triple Threat do decide who's really the best.

Genesis should be AJ(wich is set to still be champion by then) vs Kevin Nash

Turning Point will be AJ vs Hall

And at Final Resolution '06 I will have AJ finally drop the belt.I just don't know to who.

<p><strong>January 2016:</strong> Kirk Jameson def. Greg Black for the WWA World Heavyweight title (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>February 2016:</strong> Kirk Jameson def. Greg Black to retain the WWA World Heavyweight title (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>March 2016:</strong> Kirk Jameson def. Rogue & Randy Bumfhole to retain the WWA World Heavyweight title (B-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>April 2016:</strong> Rogue def. Kirk Jameson for the WWA World Heavyweight title (B)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>May 2016:</strong> Rogue def. Mikey James, Randy Bumfhole & Kirk Jameson to retain the WWA World Heavyweight title (B+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>June 2016:</strong> Rogue def. Rick Law in a Strap Match to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>July 2016:</strong> Rogue def. Colossus to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>August 2016:</strong> Rogue def. Gargantuan to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>September 2016:</strong> Kirk Jameson def. Rogue for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>October 2016:</strong> Kirk Jameson def. Randy Bumfhole to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>November 2016:</strong> Kirk Jameson def. Greg Black to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>December 2016:</strong> Kirk Jameson def. Frankie Perez to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>January 2017:</strong> Fro Sure & Long Beach Crew def. Kirk Jameson & The Ring Generals (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>February 2017</strong> Fro Sure def. Frankie Perez - This was for the title, iirc Fro Sure won via DQ (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>March 2017:</strong> Fro Sure def. Kirk Jameson in a Cage Match for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>April 2017:</strong> Fro Sure def. Gargantuan to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>May 2017:</strong> Fro Sure def. Randy Bumfhole, Rogue, Kirk Jameson, Gargantuan and Rick Law in a Chamber Match to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>June 2017:</strong> Fro Sure def. Mikey James to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>July 2017:</strong> Remo Richardon def. Fro Sure for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>August 2017:</strong> Remo Richardson def. Fro Sure in an I Quit Match to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>September 2017:</strong> Antonio Maxi Marquez won a Battle Royale (B+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>October 2017:</strong> Antonio Maxi Marquez def. Randy Bumfhole and Remo Richardson for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>November 2017</strong> Antonio Maxi Marquez def. Freddy Huggins to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>December 2017:</strong> Antonio Maxi Marquez def. Aaron Andrews to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (B+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>January 2018:</strong> Antonio Maxi Marquez def. Freddy Huggins, Gargantuan, Nicky Champion, KC Glenn and Ross Henry in a Chamber Match to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>February 2018:</strong> Antonio Maxi Marquez def. Jay Chord to retain the WWA World Heavyweight Championship (A)</p>

<p>SWF 2017:</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Marat Khoklov (86)</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Joss Thompson (90)</p><p> </p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Joss Thompson, Aaron Andrews, Bryan Vessey, The Crippler & Trent Shaffer (84)</p><p> </p><p>

Joss Thompson beat Rocky Golden © (82)</p><p> </p><p>

Supreme Vengeance:</p><p>

Joss Thompson © beat Rocky Golden (87)</p><p> </p><p>

-Brand Split Happened, With Supreme And Elite Brands-</p><p> </p><p>

Edward Cornell beat Bryan Vessey, Trent Shaffer & Valiant to win the SWF Supreme Heavyweight Title. (86)</p><p>

-</p><p>

Joss Thompson © beat Jack Bruce to retain the SWF Elite Heavyweight Title. (85)</p><p> </p><p>

Times Of Trouble:</p><p>

Joss Thompson beat Jack Bruce to retain SWF Elite Heavyweight (78)</p><p> </p><p>

Supreme Challenge 37:</p><p>

Edward Cornell © beat Trent Shaffer to retain Supreme Heavyweight (80)</p><p>

-</p><p>

Jack Bruce beat Joss Thompson © to win the Elite Heavyweight (87)</p><p> </p><p>

Elite - Welcome To The Jungle:</p><p>

Jack Bruce © beat Eric Eisen to retain Elite Heavyweight (85)</p><p> </p><p>

Supreme - Under Control:</p><p>

Edward Cornell © beat Valiant to retain Supreme Heavyweight (90)</p><p> </p><p>

Elite - Let The Games Begin:</p><p>

Jack Bruce © beat Rogue to retain the Elite Heavyweight (77)</p><p> </p><p>

Supreme - Break Like The Wind:</p><p>

Des Davids Bryan Vessey to become Number One Contender for the Heavyweight Title (85)</p><p> </p><p>

Christmas Clash:</p><p>

Edward Cornell beat Des Davids to retain the Supreme Heavyweight (89)</p><p> </p><p>

-Stopped The Brand Split-</p><p> </p><p>

End Of Year Clash:</p><p>

Rogue beat Jack Bruce ©, Edward Cornell © & Valiant to become Undisputed Heavyweight Champion. (85)</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>SWF 2018:</p><p> </p><p>

Rogue © beat Valiant to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (82)</p><p> </p><p>

Rogue © beat Valiant to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (81)</p><p> </p><p>

Chamber Of Secrets (Elimination Chamber):</p><p>

Rogue © beat Valiant, Jack Bruce, Bret Starr, Aaron Andrews & Nicky Champion to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (95)</p><p> </p><p>

Rogue © beat Valiant to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (85)</p><p> </p><p>

Valiant beat Rogue © TO Win SWF Heavyweight Title (81)</p><p> </p><p>

Valiant © beat Aaron Andrews to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (86)</p><p> </p><p>

The Supreme Challenge 38:</p><p>

Nicky Champion beat Valiant © to Win SWF Heavyweight Title (88)</p><p> </p><p>

Summer-Slam:</p><p>

Rocky Golden beat Nicky Champion ©, Jack Bruce, Edward Cornell, Tommy Cornell & Wolf Hawkins in a Scramble match to Win the SWF Heavyweight Title (98)</p><p> </p><p>

Into The Fire:</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Wolf Hawkins to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (95)</p><p> </p><p>

Death Sentence;</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Nicky Champion, Edward Cornell & Wolf Hawkins to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (93)</p><p> </p><p>

The Survival Series:</p><p>

Rocky Golden © beat Edward Cornell to Retain SWF Heavyweight Title (82)</p><p> </p><p>

December Blues:</p><p>

Wolf Hawkins beat Rocky Golden © & Jack Bruce to Win SWF Heavyweight Title (84)</p>

<p><strong>These are all the main events for all the AWA PPVs I have ran in 1990. First number in brackets is the match rating, the number in a bold bracket is the PPV rating.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>January: Rage In The Cage III-</strong> JT Southern def. The Diamond Studd for the AWA World Heavyweight title. (78) <strong>(85)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>February: Battle By The Bay-</strong> The Southern Playboys def. The Diamond Studd and Diamond Dallas Page (88) <strong>(90)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>March: Battle Royal Madness-</strong> The Diamond Studd won a battle royal for the chance to challenge JT Southern at SuperClash VI for the world title. (83) <strong>(84)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>April: WrestleRock-</strong> Ted DiBiase and The Southern Playboys def. The Diamond Studd, Diamond Dallas Page and Magnum T.A. (81) <strong>(86)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>May: SuperClashVI</strong> JT Southern def. The Diamond Studd to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title (85) <strong>(94)</strong> <em>(The Studd now begins a 6-month vacation)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>June: Team Challenge Series-</strong> Buddy Rose and Doug Somers defeated The Top Guns for the Gagne Tribute Tournament trophy. (69) <strong>(85)</strong> <em>JT Southern defended his belt against DiBiase at the event but tore his ACL, JJ Southern then won the belt a week later. FYI at this point JT is face as he turned at SuperClash</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>July: War In The Windy City-</strong> JJ Southern def. DDP to retain the AWA world Heavyweight title (87) <strong>(85)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>August: Pro Wrestling USA-</strong> JJ Southern & Sid Vicious def. The Diamond Mine. *DDP, Diamond Patterson, Diamond Train* (78) <strong>(80)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>September: Masters Of Muscle-</strong> JJ Southern def. DDP to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title (92) <strong>(91)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>October:Scarefest:Southern Playboys Collide!-</strong> JJ Southern def. JT Southern in a Southern Stylin' Brawl to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title (84) <strong>(86)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>November:One Night In Texas-</strong> JJ Southern & Sid Vicious def. JT Southern & DDP. (78) <strong>(80)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>December: Lord Of The Ring-</strong> JT Southern def. Sid Vicious to win the Lord Of The Ring tournament for the second straight year and earn himself a shot at JJ Southerns World title at Rage In The Cage 1991! (72) <strong>(80)</strong></p>

<p>All Main events for the 2017 for Real Japan Pro Wrestling: </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>JANUARY 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Golden Tribute Evening 2017:</strong></p><p>

Naomichi Marufuji defeated Satoshi Kojima to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (83)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Last Warrior Excell Special:</strong></p><p>

Naomichi Marufuji defeated Shingo Takagi to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (81)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FEBRUARY 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Ancestors Honour Us Special:</strong></p><p>

Naomichi Marufuji defeated Shingo Takagi and YAMATO to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (84)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ambitions of a Young Hero Special:</strong></p><p>

Naomichi Marufuji defeated KUSHIDA to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (83)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MARCH 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Inoki Memorial Special:</strong></p><p>

Naomichi Marufuji defeated Hiroshi Mihara and Taichi Ishikari to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (86)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>APRIL 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Silver Dragon Battle 2017:</strong></p><p>

Naomichi Marufuji defeated YAMATO to retain the World Heavyweight Championship (95)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>MAY 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Death of Pride 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Naomichi Marufuji following interefence from Eita Kobayashi and Taichi Ishikari to win the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (93)</p><p> </p><p>

ANGLE: OMEGA-Gun is formed (97)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>JUNE 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Spirit of the Ancient Dragon 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Naomichi Marufuji to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (95)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>JULY 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>War of the Tornado 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated KUSHIDA to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (92)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AUGUST 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Galactic Fight 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Prince Devitt to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (99)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SEPTEMBER 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Kings of Wrestling 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kota Ibushi defeated Naomichi Marufuji to become the first King of Wrestling (94)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>OCTOBER 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Stength of Lions 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi went to a time limit draw for the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (94)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NOVEMBER 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Golden Power 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Naomichi Marufuji and KUSHIDA in a Ladder Match to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (99)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>DECEMBER 2017:</strong></p><p>

<strong>Final Challenge 2017:</strong></p><p>

Kenny Omega defeated Naomichi Marufuji in a one hour iron man match to retain the TMWP World Heavyweight Championship (99)</p>

<p>My created company International Championship Entertainment ICE. </p><p> </p><p>

Starting from my version of WM on to present day.</p><p> </p><p>

February 2018- ICE in the Veins</p><p> </p><p>

Ernest Youngman defeated KC Glenn by stoppage to become the new Warzone Champion. Successful double turn.</p><p>

And </p><p>

Greg Guage defeated Fro Sure to become the new Battleground champion</p><p> </p><p>

March 2018- March Madness, Battleground brand</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Guage defeated Fro Sure to retain the Battleground championship</p><p> </p><p>

March 2018- Spring Cleaning, Warzone brand</p><p> </p><p>

Ernest Youngman defeated The Reaper of Souls to retain the Warzone title</p><p> </p><p>

April 2018- Fool's Gold, Battleground brand</p><p> </p><p>

The FroColt family (Fro Sure, Ricky DeColt, and Boom-Boom Jamaica) defeated The Princes of Wrestling (Greg Guage, Matty Faith, and George Wolfe)</p><p> </p><p>

April 2018- High Stakes, Warzone brand</p><p> </p><p>

Ernest Youngman defeated Jack Bruce to retain the Warzone championship</p><p> </p><p>

May 2018- Battleborn, Battleground brand</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Guage defeated Ricky DeColt to retain the Battleground championship</p><p> </p><p>

May 2018- The Belly of the Beast, Warzone brand</p><p> </p><p>

KC Glenn defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith to become the number one contender for the Warzone title at Ring of Fire</p><p> </p><p>

June 2018- Ring of Fire</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky DeColt defeated Greg Guage to become the new Battleground champion</p><p>

And</p><p>

KC Glenn defeated Ernest Youngman to become the new Warzone champion</p><p> </p><p>

July 2018 Aftermath, Battleground brand</p><p> </p><p>

The New Wave Outlaws (Fro Sure and Ricky DeColt) defeated Matty Faith and George Wolfe</p><p> </p><p>

July 2018 Dog Days of Summer, Warzone brand</p><p> </p><p>

KC Glenn defeated Ernest Youngman to retain the Warzone title</p><p> </p><p>

August 2018 Rough Roads, Battleground brand</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky DeColt defeated Greg Guage to retain the Battleground title</p><p> </p><p>

August 2018 Lost Causes, Warzone brand</p><p> </p><p>

KC Glenn defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Ernest Youngman to retain the Warzone title</p><p> </p><p>

Septemeber 2018 King of Kings</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Guage defeated Mikey James in the finals of the 32 man King of Kings contract tournament</p><p> </p><p>

October 2018 Two Minutes to Midnight, Battleground brand</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky DeColt defeated Frankie Perez, Gre Guage, and Fro Sure to retain the Battleground title</p><p> </p><p>

October 2018 The Pale Horse Rides, Warzone brand</p><p> </p><p>

KC Glenn defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith to retain the Warzone title</p>

<p>I'm only going to do my most recent 2 ppv's since I don't know what I'm going to do next. The second one is our flagship ppv Dogs of War</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NDW Ambition (July 2019)</strong></p><p>

The Main Event was the Finals of the Junior Ambition Tournament in which the winner would go on to face the Junior Champion in the Main event of Dogs Of War. The Finals saw Kid San Juan going over Amazing Fire Fly.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NDW Dogs Of War IV (August 2019)</strong></p><p>

Kid San Juan defeated Marvel Malloy to win the NDW Junior Heavyweight Championship in an Overhead Wires match.</p>

Archived