tips for sports entertainment feds

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazdaman" data-cite="gazdaman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>still struggling this version just wondering if any have any tips for pushing workers increasing overness ect</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Angles, angles, angles. Get them into storylines and get them in front of the crowd. For guys that start low, get them in segments with more over workers. I've successfully taken a couple of low midcarders, ran a feud storyline around a title belt and had them both climb to upper midcarders relatively quickly through angles and matches without using more over guys to help them. The key is to use them frequently. </p><p> </p><p> Others may have different ways to do this, but this has worked for me in my pop>perf fed.</p>

<p>I use a lot of squash matches (matches where one of the workers get a "dominate" road agent note). Everybody with good charisma can be pushed effectively this way. Especially those with brute or cool gimmicks. </p><p> </p><p>

Storylines and angles are obviously also very key. Have the worker you want to push feud with a slightly more over worker. Than have him beat his opponent, but use the "keep strong" note on the loser. The winner usually gains much more pop than the loser loses. You really don't want your worker pop changes to be a zero sum game, so that is a good method to use.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="losttrem" data-cite="losttrem" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Have the worker you want to push feud with a slightly more over worker. Than have him beat his opponent, but use the "keep strong" note on the loser. The winner usually gains much more pop than the loser loses. You really don't want your worker pop changes to be a zero sum game, so that is a good method to use.</div></blockquote>"Protect" can also be a useful road agent note when you want to limit popularity loss.

Archived